Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
The Ice Palace {Private, ask to join.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:29 pm
((I don't expect you to play if you are drunk. its ok if you miss a few days))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:31 pm
((ooc: OMG i am so friggin sorry... im so embarrassed that i posted that... though im sure that in my drunken state the other night it seemed like an excellent idea... plz forgive me!))

now lets try this again...

snow snuggled up to her master as he wrapped his arm around her... feeling safe and calm in her master's arms snow drifted off blissfully to sleep...

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:53 am
((thats why I replied the way I did. Don't worry, I've done something similar while drunk before.))

It wasn't until early morning did she feel any movement from him. He was still very warm as he pulled her closer in his sleep having moved to face her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:35 am
snow lays half-awake next to her master and gazes at the features of his face... softened by the calm of sleep... and wondered at this man who was her master... at his strangeness, and his gentleness... wondered what he wanted from her...

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:54 pm
His face was very calm. It was true what people wondered and said that in sleep or that state of sleep that if someone asked of the person they would get the truth. In this case Lord Crovax did what he was fighting which was instinctively pull her close not just for warmth but as he was indeed lonely. This fact was evident via his arm over her having pulled Snow close in an almost protective manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm
snow allowed herself to be pulled in close by her master, snuggling her face in close to his chest resting her forehead against the crook of his neck... snow drifted off to sleep again listening to the soothing lulliby of her master's heartbeat...

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:15 pm
Lord Crovax seemed to be deep within a pleasant dream as he did not move when Snow rested her head against him. It would be a while before he returned to the waking world or possibly a few moments it was never a certain thing. As Snow was this close to him she was drawn into the dream yet had control if she wanted to leave. However when she came into the dream it was as herself only in a most elegant snow white gown while Lord Crovax was in all his stature and title allowed him. And in this case it was in a deep purple-blue satin Victorian style outfit and his ice crown decked out in splendor instead of his normal lose robes or yukatas.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:30 pm
snow looked upon her master in awe, unsure of what to do she simply, reflexively got down on her knees and bowed her head so that all she could see of her master was his feet...

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 pm
Moves quickly to her extending a gloved hand speaking quickly in a hushed tone."
"What are you doing? Get up!"
He sounded a bit frantic as if he did not want her bowing just now as if they were in the company of others. Even if that were true as her Master normally that would not be an issue yet this seemed to be a totally different situation and setting. There was no commanding tone or one of authority, only concern and worry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:43 pm
taking the proffered hand and rising quickly snow gazed up into her master's eyes, her own full of cunfusion and worry...

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 pm
They were in a crowd which had parted to allow Lord Crovax to help her up. Then the music resumed to save face and he would have pulled her close to begin dancing had his mind not begun to wake up.
As Snow was thrust out of his mind she got a glimpse of the beautiful white dress and veil and the phrase "as white as snow" floated around before they both woke up.
Lord Crovax moved to lay on his back slowly blinking his eyes open.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 pm
snow sits up in bed next to her master and after rubbing her sleepy eyes, in a catlike manner begins streching her stiff, sleepy muscles. blinking she gazes down at her master, and probably for the first time since she came to be by his side... smiled for him...

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Was watching her the entire time, as if they'd done something scandalous instead of just shared a bed. Returning her smile with one of his own. Unfortunately it was time to get up and deal with the day. His robe parted some as he pulled the covers off, his body still very warm. The tip of his tail was visible below the hem of the robe and snow could see it wag ever so slightly.
There wasn't that much to do today and the hope that snow would say something was there as Crovax did not really want to go through his normal routine.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:00 pm
the smile fadeing from her mouth snow faded back to her usual blank self "good morning lord crovax what do you wish from me today?"

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:06 pm
Audibly sighs before responding as he moves to sit at the edge of the bed. He would get her to say something from her own wants eventually.
"That depends, what would my pet want to do?"
Said in an actual question tone as if asking. He wanted an honest answer not something that skirted the question or what she thought he wanted to hear. He felt so at ease with her, and it was a euphoric sensation unlike much he had ever felt in ages. Before snow could respond he lay back further opening his robe revealing his bare chest to her as his robe opened just before reaching the edge of his boxers. Dark blue eyes gazed up at her from an upside down view as his arms came up to rest behind his head. Any cruel thought or possible mean thought vanished before it could fully form in his mind which possibly confused poor Snow as she expected worse from her Master  
Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff