Reply "TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!
dance floor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simply Astrum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:16 pm
Rushs in."Oh my! it looks like i missed him again!"Takes off looking for the tentacle monster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:59 pm
{/ Does the milkshake dance with DumberDan /}

"Hey everybody! This is mah first prom!" Nikky said, as she danced like crazy.

Nikky_the_fabulous

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:44 pm
Jack entered the dance floor with Ame holding his hand.

"Best make this last dance a good one," he said, giving her a small wink and starting to lead into a slow Waltz.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Ame danced with Jack and grinned. "I'm a bit bummed we never got to see Lingy,Nannerz or Z here." she said. "I guess I always missed them.." she waltz a bit, careful to make sure her watery wings didn't get anyone wet.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:04 pm
Jack took a split second to recall that Lingy, Nannerz, nor Z had shown up, then continued dancing with Ame.

"I haven't seen them either... Z and I usually have at least one dance, but I guess this time she just didn't feel like coming around."

He smiled a bit at Ame's care to not get anyone wet. "You know, I wouldn't mind at all if you got me wet. I think everyone here has been a little as well actually.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:07 pm

Ame laughed, "Oh really?" She flung her arms out and sprayed the room with water. "Bwahaha!" the slow song ended and a faster one began.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:17 pm
"Ah, you make my rainbow shine even brighter when you do that Ame!" Jack said flirtily when Ame sprayed the room. He didn't miss a beat when the faster song began, but his hand did move a bit lower than a gentleman should allow. "Whoops, sorry about that.." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Ame smacked Jack's hand, though she did it playfully since she knew it was an accident. "S'ok haha", the song was an upbeat one. She looked a bit dorky dancing around like she was, but it was one of those kinds of songs that being a dork was ok. Actually it was better, it was more fun.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:25 pm
Looking like a dork was something Jack was used to by now, and something he quite enjoyed most of the time. He made sure to put his hand on Ame's back on not lower once she slapped his hand. Not in public... redface whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:39 am

Ame grinned, "Aww come on." she said. "Don't get all embarressed. No one saw". The song ended and she leaned against the wall. "Wonder how much longer this thing is going to last?"

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:07 am
"Okay, I won't get embarrassed. As for the dance though.. It should have ended yesterday I think..." Jack leaned against the wall with Ame, looking around the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 am

Ame nodded, "Yeah. But it going on longer is no big deal. Its fun. People are enjoying themselves." she watched as a few people start mosh pitting in the middle of the room. "Jeez that looks painful. By the way have you seen the tentacle monster lately?"

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out