View Results

EBunny
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Last updated: Nov 9th, 2008 (editing & fixes)

Welcome, everyone!

Just what is SoRe (School of Rejects)? SoRe is a story concept that I developed from my days of role playing online. I am currently working on a comic for it as well, which you can see here or on my Deviant Art page. Basically, it is a school and refuge for characters who have been forgotten/abandoned/unfinished. Generally speaking the characters in SoRe are ones who don't quite fit in conventional stories, whose traits and personalities aren't completely defined, or who simply do not like to be classified as "normal". There will be three main playable factions of this world so far:

SoRe: As the name implies, this is where most of the rejected characters go.
Pearl: Home to all the "perfect" characters that you'd expect to find in your typical stories.
Real World: Where all us "normal" folk live.

Please check out the subforums for more details on the other areas. More info on SoRe is to follow. If you would like to join this roleplay, please take your time to read all the different areas, then sent a PM to EBunny (the Captain) with your username, a short description of your character's appearance and personality, as well as a short sample of your role playing style. Examples will follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:46 pm
Here is a sample of the kind of request I would like to see. This is the short version. You can put in as much/less of detail as you would like-however, a super short description will not really help. Please note that sending an application does NOT guarantee entry, however I will be glad to help you make a char that would fit in one of the three main areas.

Username: EBunny
Char name: EB (Easter Bunny)
Appearance: In human form, a 6'5" tall skinny man with short lavender hair. He also has pale skin and red eyes, as well as large ears and buck teeth. He is also a werebunny. In this form, he is 7' (with ears straight up), more muscular, and covered in soft, lavender hair. He looks to be about 18.
Personality: He is a bit shy and awkward, and almost painfully naive. He tends to speak his mind without thinking, and is quite embarrassed about his werebunny form. Kind of has the mentality of a farm boy. Despite being a strict vegan, he hates carrots.
Backstory: He was created as a joke character who was genetically manipulated as an embryo on an island with various Holiday-themed attractions. For many years he and many others fulfilled their roles as living mascots until some incidents caused a rebellion. As far as he knows, he is the sole survivor of the war. With his story having ended there, his character eventually stumbled upon the SoRe school.
Where he would fit in: SoRe as a staff member and occasional student, as he isn't quite sure where he stands, and would provide a lot of comical situations with his naivety. He could possibly be a bartender in the cafeteria.

RP Sample:

"Who's there?" The wide-eyed teenage girl snapped around, looking into the shadows of the forest. The bushes rustled, echoing her fast-beating heart.
"I... I mean you no harm." The voice was quiet and seemed to belong to a young man. "I'm just passing through."
She gulped and drew her sweater closer around her as a tall figure emerged. Dark clouds passed overhead, allowing her only to see his silhouette and bright, blood-red eyes. He looked like a man, but there was something wrong about him. His legs were bent at an odd angle, his nose was too long, and there was something sticking out of his head. Horns, perhaps.

They stood there for a few moments which seemed like days as the clouds cleared, the bright full moon finally allowing her eyes to see him. When she did, her pupils dilated as her jaw dropped open, grasping for words. He was a tall, big, furry....

Purple werebunny.

Within seconds, the entire forest was filled with loud, echoing sounds-not screams-but jovial laughter from the girl.

The were bunny sighed, his long ears sinking and a blush crossing his fuzzy cheeks. "Oh man... not again..."

EBunny
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

EBunny
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:23 pm
If you wish just to watch other people rp and to chat out of character, just send me a PM and I'll invite you. Just don't post in character until you get the green light.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:48 am
The SoRe campus is now open! I'm currently working on a map.  

EBunny
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

EBunny
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:02 am
Whoops.. keep on forgetting to post updates here. Maps are up, Pearl is open, and so is the new Arena, where you can duke it out however you like.  
Main page-Info & Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games