Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 14. Debating & Extended Discussion
There's A Kid Missing From My School....FINAL UPDATE 8-22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Freakshow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:30 pm
I'm a horrible person for saying this.

But If he ran away.
Whatever happens to him.
He brought upon himself.
:/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:24 am
OMG I hope he's ok...

Thing is, I know how it feels when someone is missing... for one of my dearest friends is missing... she hasn't appeared and we know nothing of her (or her family) since like two months ago... we (I, my friends and their friends) are very worried... and we can just hope they're ok...

oh, god, I hope that kid is ok...  

XxX-Yukito-XxX

nuGen Staff Gaian

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:21 pm
Everyone thinks his friends are hiding him somewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:23 pm
That's probably it.

patienceyeah

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:57 pm
Still no sign of him, and it's been over a month.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 pm
gawd, that really sucks.

patienceyeah

worm squirm
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:14 pm
he's probably with his friends,
i've housed like
three kids
in the last month. neutral

score for winding dark basements with trap doors and hiding spots.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:17 pm
soundtape
i've housed like
three kids

Aint that the truth  

Midnightflame125

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:32 pm
soundtape
i've housed like
three kids

Yeah, that's what we all think. That's why his parents are offering $5,000. But, that's just awful. This kid is bipolar and needs his medication. I think it's more torturous to hide him in your basement than to make him go home and get medicated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:34 pm
$5000!?

anyone up for making a paper-mache child?
ninja  

worm squirm
Crew

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:24 pm
soundtape
$5000!?

anyone up for making a paper-mache child?
ninja

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:59 pm
Dr. OCD
soundtape
i've housed like
three kids

Yeah, that's what we all think. That's why his parents are offering $5,000. But, that's just awful. This kid is bipolar and needs his medication. I think it's more torturous to hide him in your basement than to make him go home and get medicated.

The reason most bipolar people go off their meds is because, as so many people I know have put it, "It kills the world". It just makes everything so dull, as they often say.  

Midnightflame125

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:56 pm
ST. PAUL (WCCO) ― Hundreds of people are spending their holiday weekend searching for a missing St. Paul teenager.

Joey Kaiser, 17, hasn't been seen since Tuesday. He has bi-polar disorder and his family is worried he's in danger.

Volunteers have been meeting at Groveland Park in St. Paul to cover as much of the metro as possible. They're searching for any sign of the Cretin Durham Hall junior.

"The state he left in, he wasn't himself. He wasn't Joey at all," said Jennifer Kaiser, Joey Kaiser's sister.

Joey Kaiser left his St. Paul home with a bike with one pedal, wearing a graffiti print jacket and a backpack and may have had a book on atheism. He had no money, no identification, no food or medication.

"We're worried he could've hurt himself because he wasn't himself," Jennifer Kaiser said. "He could be a danger to someone since he's not in his own state of mind right now."

Police discovered a bike Saturday near the Mississippi River, not far from Joey Kaiser's home. The family feels confident it's his bike, but police are not confirming the bike's owner. The family hopes to see the bike in the next couple of days.

"He was angry when he left so he may have just ridden around and then just tossed the bike. We just feel like he's out there somewhere and we want him to come home," said Joey Kaiser's aunt, Rosie Gavin.

A group of family friends and classmates put up flyers and looked for clues around Minnehaha Falls on Sunday.

"When I heard that he went missing, like my heart sank because he's one of the coolest guys ever, " said Katie Cornet, Joey Kaiser's classmate.

Not knowing where to look is frustrating for the group and every additional day brings more worry.

"I'm going to keep trying until, until it's finished," Cornet said.

Joey Kaiser's family is very grateful to the hundreds of people who've come out all week to help in the search, some people they don't even know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:26 pm
Lady Freakshow
I'm a horrible person for saying this.

But If he ran away.
Whatever happens to him.
He brought upon himself.
:/
indeed.

patienceyeah

Chet Nice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:32 am
Awww...I'm bipolar too. Do you know what medication he takes?  
14. Debating & Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff