Yes.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:45 pm
molly8972
Question:

Do twins have to be customed together?
yes but you dont have to own both you can have one and some one else can have the other and you pay for them 50/50  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:57 pm
Pollack
@Fitz
I don't see why not. You can always just put it in the trade title the amount of gold you are tipping them. I know I tipped dihi when I got my custom done, and she didn't say anything about it being against the rules.

@Vballvr5
Yes. Every "full size" race can breed with any other race. But Usdia can't breed with anything other then a usdia, same goes for seathis. Mers can breed with FULL BLOODED Kelpies and other mers only.
Next time you are gonna ask a question about breedings please use the breeding questions and suggestions topic. This topic is only for custom questions and suggestions.
If you have a question about anything other then breeding or customs please use This thread.

Actually...not ever full sized soq can breed with each other. Angeni and skinwalkers CAN NOT breed.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Felmino

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 pm
vballlvr5
molly8972
Question:

Do twins have to be customed together?
yes but you dont have to own both you can have one and some one else can have the other and you pay for them 50/50

Customs Information Thread

• Two different people may enter for twins - they will each pay for/get one twin, but both have to wait four months for their next custom entry should they win a slot.
• Both owners may enter custom slots for the twins (one entry each)- they must list clearly that this is a TWIN entry and put both names down on the form for Owner.
• If one person is entering for twins in a given custom raffle, the other person must also enter for the twins - one person cannot enter for twins while the other enters for a different non-twin custom.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:02 am
kaliskanny
Pollack
@Fitz
I don't see why not. You can always just put it in the trade title the amount of gold you are tipping them. I know I tipped dihi when I got my custom done, and she didn't say anything about it being against the rules.

@Vballvr5
Yes. Every "full size" race can breed with any other race. But Usdia can't breed with anything other then a usdia, same goes for seathis. Mers can breed with FULL BLOODED Kelpies and other mers only.
Next time you are gonna ask a question about breedings please use the breeding questions and suggestions topic. This topic is only for custom questions and suggestions.
If you have a question about anything other then breeding or customs please use This thread.

Actually...not ever full sized soq can breed with each other. Angeni and skinwalkers CAN NOT breed.

Ah right. D'oh. xD Forgot about that. Sorry.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:43 am
Can Edited Soquili have Mixed Mane and Tail Styles and be combined with the Draft Lines..?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:18 pm
I was wondering if one twin has a different hair style, would that still be in the 90% range or would it be below that? Thanks.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:39 am
Sticks and Stones
May break my bones,
But whips and chains excite me...

♪ ♫ ♪

Just a suggestion;
How about a custom opening where all slots are for people who've never gotten a custom before?

So throw me down
Unto the ground
And show me that you like me~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:48 am
Question....
I have been pondering Angeni twins for a while, and I was wondering since they are twins would they be allowed to SHARE a domain? With the stipulation that unless they are together they don't really have any power or strength over it? Or must they have two seperate domains?

Also, are they allowed to one male and one female?
Ignore the latter, just reread the new twin rules and the answer is yes to different genders.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:06 am
Snow_Leopard_Anthro
Can Edited Soquili have Mixed Mane and Tail Styles and be combined with the Draft Lines..?

I'm going to go ahead and answer what I can. :3

If the mane and tale styles are premade, you can mix and match them as you please. And yes, they can be combined with the draft style. This will fall under the unedited category.

Your soquili is edited when you don't use the premade hair styles. Then, you can have any kind of combination you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 am
Question:

Is it possible to combine two types of one Soquili species? Like... If I wanted a Kirin Soquili that had the horn, scales, and tail of the original template, but with the legs and hooves of the alternate, would that just count as a regular Kirin custom, or would I need to pay extra for edits?  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:27 pm
Andranis
Question:

Is it possible to combine two types of one Soquili species? Like... If I wanted a Kirin Soquili that had the horn, scales, and tail of the original template, but with the legs and hooves of the alternate, would that just count as a regular Kirin custom, or would I need to pay extra for edits?

It should be regular since everything's already templated. They'd just have to move things around~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Andranis
Question:

Alternate and regular template styles can all be combined freely at no extra charge, generally speaking. If the combination you want isn't possible without a complete redraw, the colorist will let you know.  

Soquili

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces