Spring Cleaning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:01 am
It's pretty darn good, and I helped (a little)!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:42 am
I like to think so at least! biggrin ... though in truth, it's probably overdue for a good revision... sweatdrop  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:34 am
So, I got hit with a decent plot today<3

What if, at the end of Crisis Core, Mako poisoned Cloud got captured by Shinra, who left Zack to die. However, Zack managed to get back to Midgar and became a mercenary, partially for a job and for trying to find information on Cloud. Along the way he joins up with AVALANCHE. Now, Cloud is becoming a perfect little puppet in Hojo's hands, but his old self still weakly tries to get him to remember who he was.

It would follow the games base storyline, but somethings would obviously change with Zack leading them ( Aeris may not die, for example).

So, what do we think? It hit me in accounting class XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:56 am
....Zakai, I love that idea!!! That would almost be a fun RP to work out for another alternate universe storyline. smile  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:41 pm
Ermak Lorde
As far as I know... Furry doesn't intend to continue RPing here...

she's trying to do that RP in her own guild, if she doesn't ask me to keep it up here I might retire that one.

She's also one of the people no longer online frequently enough to be reliable in an RP. I've seen her on MAYBE once a month these days.

*Ahem* When did I say I wouldn't Rp here any more? However, it is true I have not been online much of late, and I will be very busy with finals shortly so it'll be awhile before I'm really back on action online.

As for the Rp itself, I do believe I was waiting on the posts of several other people to make my next step...

Wait... I'm still playing EVERYONE in the Clearing of Alina's place arent I? xp

Why does no one ever volunteer to be canon characters... I don't LIKE to rp with myself, regardless of how often I do it ninja

In anycase, the Remnants were to be closing battle with Yuffie, and all of those people at Alina's were going to start on Ruo's files.

The other guild's SW rp is intended to be vastly different, because the characters and the atmosphere of the guild is supposed to be vastly different (ie darker and more evil, culty)  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:02 am
furry1337otaku
Ermak Lorde
As far as I know... Furry doesn't intend to continue RPing here...

she's trying to do that RP in her own guild, if she doesn't ask me to keep it up here I might retire that one.

She's also one of the people no longer online frequently enough to be reliable in an RP. I've seen her on MAYBE once a month these days.

*Ahem* When did I say I wouldn't Rp here any more? However, it is true I have not been online much of late, and I will be very busy with finals shortly so it'll be awhile before I'm really back on action online.

As for the Rp itself, I do believe I was waiting on the posts of several other people to make my next step...

Wait... I'm still playing EVERYONE in the Clearing of Alina's place arent I? xp

Why does no one ever volunteer to be canon characters... I don't LIKE to rp with myself, regardless of how often I do it ninja

In anycase, the Remnants were to be closing battle with Yuffie, and all of those people at Alina's were going to start on Ruo's files.

The other guild's SW rp is intended to be vastly different, because the characters and the atmosphere of the guild is supposed to be vastly different (ie darker and more evil, culty)

You didn't seem much interested in continuing here when you left. Nor do you really have much time online right now to devote to things like that.

Something Wicked isn't one of "MY" RPs... I don't run RPs I didn't have a hand in creating. (and yes I had a hand in Temple of the Ancients.)

If you don't have the time to RUN the RP by yourself, I'm not going to take it over for you, it's not one I ever had the intention to lead.

When you have enough time to properly devote to the RP I can try to help you revive it, until then we were going to start a new RP with a similar themewhich you are welcome to join. And retire SW, for the moment, but keep in mind your rather startling lack of consistant internet connection... when you are RPing in ANY of the current Role-Play stories, we want to have some movement, and want to keep things fluid.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:44 am
Nya, Kit, thanks<3 We'll see what e-chan thinks....  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:50 pm
You are quite welcome. And yup!  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:53 am
Hey, I've been reading up in "The Great Harbinger" and noted something I figured I'd mention. Me and Ermak double checked the openning scene to Advent Children (the 500 years later scene when Nanaki and a pair of cubs are travelling to the cliffs above Midgar), as well as concept art for Nanaki, and Seto. Of all the members of Nanaki's race depicted in these clips only Nanaki has a flaming tail. It is my belief that this effect was because of something Hojo did to him.

As such, though this is a minor note, the characters in Great Harbinger of his race should have tufted furred tails, not flaming.

On a second note, I do not think the word Mako (mentioned by Saqr a few times) existed until much later. Mako is the refined energy source created by ShinRa Electric. It would just be life stream to the inhabitants 2,000 years before then.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:59 am
Zakai-tan
So, I got hit with a decent plot today<3

What if, at the end of Crisis Core, Mako poisoned Cloud got captured by Shinra, who left Zack to die. However, Zack managed to get back to Midgar and became a mercenary, partially for a job and for trying to find information on Cloud. Along the way he joins up with AVALANCHE. Now, Cloud is becoming a perfect little puppet in Hojo's hands, but his old self still weakly tries to get him to remember who he was.

It would follow the games base storyline, but somethings would obviously change with Zack leading them ( Aeris may not die, for example).

So, what do we think? It hit me in accounting class XD

I didn't realize you were waiting for MY oppinion... I was going to let other people offer their voice first.

ANYways, that could be a very interesting story plot! biggrin definately fun stuff. I could go for it I think. What about Sephiroth? Same story gig for him?

Hey Angel, what do you think?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:19 am
Ah, yes, Sephy.

Well, through a lot of Crisis Core, Zack talks about how he'd like to save Angeal and Genesis ( This may be spoilers, if so I'm terribly sorry) and he grew close to Sephiroth. So I was thinking that rather than looking for revenge like Cloud, he'd be looking to save Sephiroth....

Who would naturally still be our dearest mad Chosen One.

I'm glad you like it XD  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:13 pm
Sounds like it could be interesting, and it'd give us some opportunities to pull some AU coincidences and tributes to the original story. If an RP like this was made, I'd be willing to take a few characters. Vincent and Yuffie for sure, maybe Tseng, Reeve, and/or Cait Sith. We'd have to make sure all the main characters are covered though. Ermak can do Rufus, Zack, and Reno as necessary, I'm sure.

I think we have a new Aeris? (correct me if I'm wrong), and possibly a Cloud. So I guess that leaves Tifa, Barret, & Nanaki, at least for the main characters. That's assuming we don't mix things around a bit with Avalanche.

Are Zack and Cloud pretty much the only characters really swapped? Or were you planning on doing some more reorganization as well?  

The demon Angel
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:05 am
I would be able to take Barret, I believe.

And I'm the new, temporary Aeris, until someone takes her or until Furry reclaims her...either way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:52 am
I'm willing to take Aeris back, my only question is if anyone actually wants me to. ... ... Oh my god, I've become that uncertain of my roleplaying ability I can't play a canon character anymore~! This is what I always tried to make other people do! *beats head on a wall*

Well that and I'm not sure if I even matter enough around here anymore that I'm allowed a canon character.  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces