Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The Harry Potter Tek-Tek Challenge Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matelia legwll

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:53 pm
Well, here's Neville enjoying teaching Herbology. Except somehow it's not Neville. confused However, even a gender changing potion doesn't stop him from introducing the class to the rarest seedling of the Mimbletonia family.

User Image

Next challenge: Someone in the Harry Potter series just got injured. Who was it? How did it happen? What sort of injury did they sustain? Where are they now? All of these questions I leave up to you to show us. Note: you could do an injury that happened in the books, or one you've made up. Doesn't matter. ^_^

Do you want to do George without an ear? A Quidditch injury? Harry after any of the ordeals that landed him in the hospital wing? Draco with his arm in a sling? Hermione as a statue or a Polyjuiced cat? Ron after having been bitten by Norbert or poisoned? It's really up to you.

I just found a really cool hospital bed that sparked this prompt.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 am
I really don't want this game to die again, and I'm not sure if I can actually answer my own challenge (that seems unlikely and illogical), so I'll extend a couple more challenges if people were having trouble with my first.

First challenge: Someone in the Harry Potter series just got injured. Who was it? How did it happen? What sort of injury did they sustain? Where are they now? All of these questions I leave up to you to show us. Note: you could do an injury that happened in the books, or one you've made up. Doesn't matter. ^_^
Do you want to do George without an ear? A Quidditch injury? Harry after any of the ordeals that landed him in the hospital wing? Draco with his arm in a sling? Hermione as a statue or a Polyjuiced cat? Ron after having been bitten by Norbert or poisoned? Were the Slytherins and Gryffindors dueling again? It's really up to you. I just found a really cool hospital bed that sparked this prompt.

Second Challenge: Remember Harry's vision of Dumbledore rubbing suntan lotion on his nose during the summer holidays? Pick a professor and dress them for the beach. Note: possible professors I'd have fun with would be Snape, Sinistra, Hagrid, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Slughorn, Lockhart, Lupin, Quirrell, Umbridge, Moody, Trelawney, Flitwick, Sprout, Vector, ... have I named them all yet? hehe.

Third Challenge: Easter is coming up. Pick a character and get them ready for Easter. You could even have them on holiday. Fun restriction for this one is that the character must have gone to your Haven house, whether they now are an adult, student, teacher, or ghost.

Enjoy! I hope to see one of these challenges picked up soon!

Matelia legwll

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:59 pm
Here is Easter Luna Lovegood.

User Image

and this is Easter Percy!

User Image

Ok now someone dress a Weasley! Any Weasley you would like try to show there personality in what they are wearing or their acessories.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:35 pm
Ginny Weasley
User Image

Something spunky but nothing too girly.

Do Arthur in muggle attire, go crazy go all out.  

AsianSpazz7

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image
Cho Chang + yule ball  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image
This is Cho at the Yule Ball, I hope you like her.
Next: If Snape had been a girl/woman...  

miss_purikura

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:39 pm
Cute :]
User Image
Snape hehe.

How about...a young Minerva?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:08 pm
User Image
A young Minerva!!!

I would love to see.... what Luna would look like if she was evil!  

EvelynPrince

Misty_wolf_of Alagaesia

Quotable Guildswoman

6,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:40 pm
Evil Luna,
User Image I think she finally just snapped. She couldn't take all the snide comments or being called Loony Lovegood anymore. I guess under that oblivious outside all that stuff really did bug her.

EDIT:I'd like to see Hermione if she was told that she failed everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:07 pm
she'd look like this
User Image

How would Ron look as an angel?  

catna

AsianSpazz7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

Lily and Sirius' Love child?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm
Wow! I must of made this thread years ago! How fun to see it still around!

User Image

How about the look on Ron's face when Hermione tells him she's expecting!

SuperKoolPartyGal

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

How abouts... Lord WALDEMART(:
If you don't know how this relates to HP? Look it up on youtube!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
That's the best I could come up with for Waldemart.

My challenge: Your choice of either an injury, as described in my last post above, OR an Animagus with the animal he/she turns into.
Hint: There are items that will work for Padfoot, Wormtail, and Prongs, as well as McGonagall.

Matelia legwll

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces