Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
xxxHoLiC popularity game~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

countchronos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:15 pm
Okay, I got this idea from a group on facebook, though it was for a different anime, this will work for any anime. What the point of this game is, is to see which character will last the longest.

Look at the chart below.

Watanuki 10
Yuuko 10
Mokona 10
Maru 10 (If I spelt her name wrong, please correct me. If spelt right, please, when you copy this remove this brackets and the context in them. Thank you.)
Moro 10
Himawari 10
Doumeki 10
Pipe Fox 10
Rain Spirit 10
Vestal Spirit 10
Kohane 10
Syaoran 10
Sakura 10
Fai 10
Kuro 10

Yes there is some Tsubasa characters, that's cause they do appear and have a connection in the series... most of you already know this but I'm just saying ^_^;;. Well what you do is you first, copy down the list of names and numbers beside them. Secondly, you add 1 to the number beside the name if you like that character. You take away 1 if you don't like that character. So say, you like Watanuki, his number increases to 11. Say you hate the Rain spirit, then the number decreases to 9. You copy the persons before you then add or subtract the numbers. So say the person in front of you changed the list to this..

Watanuki 11
Yuuko 11
Mokona 9
Maru 11
Moro 9
Himawari 11
Doumeki 11
Pipe Fox 9
Rain Spirit 9
Vestal Spirit 9
Kohane 11
Syaoran 11
Sakura 9
Fai 11
Kuro 11

so you'd copy that and do something like this..

Watanuki 12
Yuuko 10
Mokona 10
Maru 10
Moro 10
Himawari 12
Doumeki 12
Pipe Fox 8
Rain Spirit 8
Vestal Spirit 10
Kohane 12
Syaoran 10
Sakura 8
Fai 12
Kuro 10

So this is how the game goes..

~Rules~

1. Post once a hour, please be fair to others, and this will help the game go on longer
2. don't decrease or increase to a high amount then 1 at a time
3. Don't totally take out characters when they haven't lost yet

Okay the game begins with the first list I have which is this one

Watanuki 10
Yuuko 10
Mokona 10
Maru 10 (If I spelt her name wrong, please correct me. If spelt right, please, when you copy this remove this brackets and the context in them. Thank you.)
Moro 10
Himawari 10
Doumeki 10
Pipe Fox 10
Rain Spirit 10
Vestal Spirit 10
Kohane 10
Syaoran 10
Sakura 10
Fai 10
Kuro 10

GO~

EDIT: It's way too ridiculous with the obvious characters getting 9 million points in five seconds, so as mod-licious dictator, I'm setting the limit on characters you can affect per game to six. You can take away one from three characters and give one to three different characters. 'Kay?

'Kay.

Game reset.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:39 pm
Wait, I'm sorry, what? I really don't think this game makes much sense if you can just hack and slash at any character's count any number of times in one go. It's way too ridiculous with the obvious characters getting 9 million points in five seconds.

As mod-licious dictator, I'm setting the limit on characters you can affect per game to six. You can take away one from three characters and give one to three different characters. 'Kay?
'Kay.

Alternative names also added for clarification, cause I figured someone might only know one or the other for the spirit names. ;; (I was like wait, where's Zashiki, wtfbbq! xD wink

Game reset.

Watanuki 10
Yuuko 10
Mokona 10
Maru 10
Moro 10
Himawari 10
Doumeki 10
Pipe Fox (Kudakitsune) 10
Rain Spirit (Ame warashi) 10
Vestal Spirit (Zashiki warashi) 10
Kohane 10