Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Anyone interested in a crew member position? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 pm
Pachinosparky
Yeah i totally wanna be a crew member heart
I'm highly reluctant to even consider you, because you clearly didn't read the first post. You really don't meet any of the requirements, and you didn't even answer the question in the first post. I don't think you read beyond the subject line.

So, nope. =| Try again another time, maybe.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:31 pm
Two hundred words...I get on Gaia basically every day, except for when my parents don’t let me…but that still doesn’t stop me.
I've been a member since...Eh...I'm not sure...But I've been a member for over two years, not counting my hacked account that I'd been on for over a year at least.
I'm not a huge anime fan, but I'm literally obsessed with manga. I got up one morning and read the nine new manga I got for my birthday...for five straight hours, no piss breaks, no breakfast. I can seriously say that I'm a manga-addict, or a manga-holic (aha, bad pun.)
If I find a good manga like xxxHolic, I'll read at least the first volume in a couple of hours. I haven't bought anything dealing with CLAMP (besides Tsubasa manga because that's the only CLAMP manga I can get ahold of), but I've seen the first twelve episodes of xxxHolic and I must say that I'll start reading the manga next.
I hope this is good enough...? Ehe...
I don't have 1000 forum posts, but that's because I'm not that into the forums. Rather, I'm more of a private message/guild role player type person.
-That below is 196 words. ;D  

Kedalea

Lonely Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash