The Full Brawl List? *Spoiler* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeeFeh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:53 pm
Talwar126

On a side note, what is all this talk I hear of "Downloadable Characters"? I'm 99.99% certain that it is just wishful thinking that will never come to fruition but I want to know where the idea came from. I don't see anywhere in this game where they can fit in an extra character. Where would they put these additional fighters? How would you download them? It just doesn't add up in my eyes and I don't think it'll ever happen. We just have to be content with what we've got and hope that they'll fix it in another six years.
You want to know where the idea came from? Like I said in my first post about this, they confirmed downloadable content and that makes it possible for downloadable characters, will they do it or not, that is the question.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm even willing to bet money that the guys at HQ are considering it as we speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:01 pm
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Talwar126

On a side note, what is all this talk I hear of "Downloadable Characters"? I'm 99.99% certain that it is just wishful thinking that will never come to fruition but I want to know where the idea came from. I don't see anywhere in this game where they can fit in an extra character. Where would they put these additional fighters? How would you download them? It just doesn't add up in my eyes and I don't think it'll ever happen. We just have to be content with what we've got and hope that they'll fix it in another six years.
You want to know where the idea came from? Like I said in my first post about this, they confirmed downloadable content and that makes it possible for downloadable characters, will they do it or not, that is the question.

I'm even willing to bet money that the guys at HQ are considering it as we speak.

i hope the downloable things in Brawl are for free
because i dont want to have to pay for more characters

but if they have a cost, i think ill pay it sweatdrop  

RWTHTMM

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:05 pm
god i hope they have mewtwo rofl
i wonder what characters theyll make  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:09 pm
Dr Iceic
If they make characters that is.

If they do, megaman should be top priority. wink  

BeeFeh

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:10 pm
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Dr Iceic

megaman X samus = [insert catchy name here]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:20 pm
Dr Iceic
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Dr Iceic

Samus and Megaman babies? rofl  

BeeFeh

Dr Iceic

Angelic Wolf

4,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:29 pm
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Dr Iceic
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Dr Iceic

Samus and Megaman babies? rofl

lol

Side note: i never understood the whole " i heard you liek mudkipz" thing  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:52 pm
RWTHTMM
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Talwar126

i hope the downloable things in Brawl are for free
because i dont want to have to pay for more characters

but if they have a cost, i think ill pay it sweatdrop

They most likely will charge something for the downloadable content. probably similar to VC games, or maybe closer in price to wiiware games (but we dont know what thats going to cost yet either)
But nintendo shopping channel purchases are really easy. Nintendo has cards that you can buy at bestbuy, gamestop, etc. So atleast if you dont have a credit card you can use good old cash to buy the points at a store.

One thing that I think would be easier for nintendo to make than characters is add-ons to there stage builder feature. Cause at the moment, from what little I have seen, the choice of backgrounds is somewhat limited. And with more objects to create levels there are some many possiblities. IMHO,
(New level builder features) > (original nintendo stages)

But nintendo originl levels are always welcome too. Maybe some of the melee ones that didnt make it back...  

Immortal44

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Altairno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:06 pm
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Dr Iceic

Yeah right below Krystal and K. Rool(and hopefully Geno).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:27 pm
Dr Iceic

Side note: i never understood the whole " i heard you liek mudkipz" thing

I'm getting way off-topic but...

It originated on 4chan when someone on the site copy and pasted this story in /b/.

Today being Halloween, I decided to ******** with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever ******** a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still ******** it and baying this real ******** up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the s**t out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So after that, mudkips became a popular saying around the board, right now "Battle Toads" seems to be the current phenomenon.

xXxBusterxXx
xX-Beefsnibit-Xx
Dr Iceic

Yeah right below Krystal and K. Rool(and hopefully Geno).
heh.. sweatdrop

Buster Edit: scream Don't double post!!!

Buster Edit Edit: Sorry, didn't see any rules that said not to, or a sign that read, "beware of double-post nazis" either for that matter. xd  

BeeFeh

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:32 pm
they were going to put bomberman in his pic and description was even on the site for a day  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:53 pm
speedlemon2
they were going to put bomberman in his pic and description was even on the site for a day

And where did you get this info from? I don't think it's real...  

NekkyoMaster

IceStormV1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:11 pm
speedlemon2

that was a photoshop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:59 pm
who is robot that my question  

Pointblankops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out