Introduction! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:25 pm
Edit by: Kid #1] Here ish a spot where you can introduce yourself!

Hoi hoi kiddies! This is the Yu yu Hakusho - When it gets striken with parodies! Yes that's right! Hello Hello, I am Parody Kid # 2 - Theodore at your service!

Basically this is a place for you - my beloved friends - to Post you love for Yu Yu Hakusho by posting Fanfictions and most of all fan parodies! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:15 pm
For the sake of actually introducing myself I am The Drunk Lloyd Irving! *bows, falls over, then stumbles back to his feet* Also affectionately referred to as Theodore.

HI EVERYBODY!!! <3  

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:51 pm
Hiya, Seeing as the drunk introduce itself, that's right itself. I shall as well. I'm Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child...Or well Parody Kids number 1 or whatever the number was.....My name ish......
Um...Kink!
Wait no...
KUHI!
Haha wrong name.. Right it's KID! Yes I'm parody Kids--Kid!
XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:00 pm
kinky Kuhi kid XD bwahaha  

The Drunk Lloyd Irving
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:14 pm
XD oh yes, You see Yuuji got a hold of me and gave me that talk and..my god.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:37 pm
'ello! I'm Bringer of Nightmares once known as QuItE SiMpLy Mad! You can Call me Nightmares.
I'm weird, insane, morbid, and ADHD, not to mention slightly OCD. Yay!

Bringer of Nightmares

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 pm
Well my name is Z-gawd for I am the one to which you shall worship. Also I cannot die in traffic, and yes i have tested this out many times, unforutnatley I am not immune to legal repercussions. But that is why two feet and a pair of shoes carry you far.
Let's see the other profiles and see if I can um top them? Morbid, just ask Hiei the detail i described someone getting cut in half. Oh I like lightning, and bana creme pie. I have been seriously burned in fires 3 times, been electrocuted 4 times, twice by lightning and no it wasn't in the same place and never directly electrocuted. But it don't matter because i still got barbequed. I have had some experiences with water that make me reluctant to go to lakes and I oppose going to pools.

Oh and incase you were wonder, Pickles are indeed not kittens in disguise!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:01 pm
Hello Maddie! and as you bring that back. Pickles are kittens in disguise.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Smile C I E L

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:03 pm
My name is Aiz Rutherford, previously known as Jaganshi Kuro or just Kuro. I have an insane collection of manga, plushies, and all other sorts of memorabilia that's anime related. I am generally recognized among other Yu Yu Hakusho fans for having hair that is the same color, length and general cut as Kurama's. For the same reason, I am often gawked at by small children and feared by preppy teenaged girls and old ladies. (A kid was stairing at me today with such intensity that she almost ran into a bookself while at Barnes and Noble...)

I like to draw, but mostly it isn't fanart and is my roleplay characters instead. I'm also an avid cosplayer who tends to bring disgrace to the characters I attempt by being ridiculously OoC. I like kittens.

Hi!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:11 pm
Wow, I didn't even know this was here. Ah, anyway sweatdrop

Ellos! Names Neko, but Hiei calls me Isuna which I like just the same ^^. I'm a music junkie, which basically means I listen to anything, from anywhere, in any language. I like draw, write, Cosplay, RP, design costumes for Cosplays, and der, listen to music. I have a mild obsession with anything strawberry flavored (mainly pocky and soda) and YuYu Hakusho is my favorite anime of all time. I also own two koneko's that will randomly jump on the key board while I'm typing so if there's a spelling mistake, or something that looks like ;l3h45wriip745lh <----that, I blame Faithful and Toffee.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Kuhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:53 pm
Moshi moshi! My name Is Kuhi , I used to be H i s a y u k i or something like that, But Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child told me I should Change my name
I'm Teh guild b***h. Or thats what Hiei said so kindly to me. That b*****d *pokes and then jabs* And lloyd your a drunkie one. Anyway why I'm the guild b***h ish because I hold the Purple [MM] mark. That meaning well yeah. ANYWAY Fear me! I run off and I'm just the weird one who cosplay. I might join into a Rp sooner or later till then * jumps off*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:32 am
Hi! I am Kyotoxo1 and my name is Kyoto Hoshi. I am a calm person usually unless I get angry. Then I go all out in war! Behold my fury! Muahahhahahahaha!!!!!!! Eh? Hm. *cough* heh , just don't let my split personality get the best of you..  

GurrenOniKyoto

Space Otaku

7,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:07 pm
Welcome Kyotoxo-chan.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:14 pm
Greetings all, I am Hoshi no Miko... You can feel free to call me either Hoshi or Miko for short ^_^. I am an epic fan of Yu Yu Hakusho and was invited here by Hiei_The_Forbidden_Child a wonderful person I met at an anime cenvention while dressed as Kurama. I suppose I can tell you now that my favourite characters in Yu Yu Hakusho are Kuronue and Kurama... and closing it at a close three would be Yusuke himself. I suppose that's all I have to say for now. It's great to be here! heart  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shonoki_Umi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:01 pm
This be Neko's mule account. I'm busy trying to make her look like Isuna at teh moment. NO dice though, I don't even know what I want Isuna to look like with all thats been going on recently. Feel free to PM me (At Neko_Shinobi) Your suggestions.  
Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody Takes over

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff