WHOA CONTEST IDEAS EVERYONE TOTALLY READ NOW

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schadenfreud
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:52 pm
Yo, All. Here's the deal, since some people have expressed a desire for a NEW CONTEST WHOA, here's the deal. You're gonna design the NEW CONTEST WHOA. So, here's your chance to suggest something you think you can win. Suggest away!
Also, unlike the fic contest, I'll manage the submissions on this one so they won't get lost in all of Tinuu's FAIL. YOU FAIL. FAIL.

Goddamn I wish you weren't so goddamn sexy. It makes it hard to laugh at you until I pee.

SO WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE CONTESTED?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:41 pm
I propose an air guitar lip syncing contest.  

Tinuu
Captain

Schadenfreud
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:01 pm
Tinuu
I propose an air guitar lip syncing contest.

I propose you stop sucking. It's all about the DANCE OFF.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:47 pm
Ok well Halloween is long past but how about a dress up contest?  

Tinuu
Captain

Whamber

Clean Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:37 am
Tinuu
Ok well Halloween is long past but how about a dress up contest?
Ooo! Then I'd get to dress up as a no face. :D (Somehow. D: )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:25 pm
I SAIZ A COOKING CONTEST.

Make a recipe for your favorite character~! =D (I think this is just because I'm hungry...)

Uhm, uhm, uhm... @_@

...VOICING THE CHARACTERS. OHMYGOD, THAT WOULD BE SEXY. (Or just reading the dialouge for dramatics? XD)

Interpretive HoneySyn dance? o-o;;

fightingcomet

Nyang
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:42 am
I propose that Schadenfreud and Tinuu wrestle in pudding naked for the entertainment of their fans! I also second the motion that Tinuu stop sucking!

...Contest? How about one where you guys read D.H. Lawrence's works and tell me about what I'm supposed to get out of it? I want to see a Honeysyn character pixelart contest, or would that be too hard?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:45 am
Nyang
I propose that Schadenfreud and Tinuu wrestle in pudding naked for the entertainment of their fans! I also second the motion that Tinuu stop sucking!

...Contest? How about one where you guys read D.H. Lawrence's works and tell me about what I'm supposed to get out of it? I want to see a Honeysyn character pixelart contest, or would that be too hard?

Although I think that is a wonderful idea, (the um, pixelart contest not the pudding) I think there would be a problem with it. As there isn't that much done yet you haven't gotten a full grasp of the characters specific style.  

O-TO-KO-YO

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:45 am
Nyang

I actually want to do this one.. the pixel art contest I mean... and if it's animated. it'll be a plus ftw... not that I could make animated things.. my photoshop skillz sucks...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 am
So, I have heard from at least some people referring to their attachment to your comic as their “Honeydew Syndrome.” As in the name of your comic refers to the reader’s experience of getting so attached to your comic that they are hanging to it by a thread as it were. Such readers have been stricken with Honeydew Syndrome.

Contest idea: How do you deal with your Honeydew Syndrome while you are waiting for the next update?

Do you do fan art?
Pixel art?
Fan comics?
Fan literature?
Write fan songs?
Write and compose fan songs?
Create fan dolls?
Design clothes for the characters, even?
Day dream?
Talk hours on end with your other friend that is hopelessly stricken with Honeydew Syndrome as well?
Dress up as your favorite character?
Build a shrine to worship Ms. Tinuu and Ms. Clover as comic Gods?

Share which one you do and provide an example. Each genre can be judged separately. But at least four people need to contribute to a genre for it to be judged. Team up with someone or work separatly.
Only one person (or team) can contribute to a single genre. If you are in a team and in one genre you can not go into another genre by yourself. That way there isn’t one person winning everything. When you submit your entry to Tinuu and Clover, post that it is for the contest and include which genre you have done in the subject so it can be organized accordingly.

Let it be said that I don't like judging art, so let's go with creativity in terms of ideas as a means for judgment. But it is up to Tinuu and Clover.  

mouse_btl_lila

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:36 pm
Drawing the characters cosplaying! :3 I am very [PROUDLY] unoriginal with contests.

If I knew how to record a voice onto a computer, the voice thing would be fun. Only mine is a little too sexily femeninefor the cast. >_O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:28 am
I propose a reenactment of the first four chapters of HS in civil war clothing. With horses. White horses. Stallions. Huzzah.

The guns will be fake, of course. Charles and May will use their snark to strike down enemies.

Snark Canon (tm) IS GO!!!!  

Schadenfreud
Vice Captain

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:54 am
I propose... a comic strip of 'WHAT IF's... even if I know I wont win.. stare

laaame... but I was bored.... and that this would be easy ( i'm layzeeeee xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:52 am
Can we have a fanart contest? Can we? Can we? Or at least something that involves drawing (preferably with a pencil razz ) And more categories! Humor, Hot, Angst, etc

*drools at the pictures in her head*  

Lucifielle

Alphabet Whore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:50 pm
mouse_btl_lila
Dress up as your favorite character?
Build a shrine to worship Ms. Tinuu and Ms. Clover as comic Gods?

I'm like...two steps ahead of you on the first one.

And psssh, the second one's been done
talk2hand  
Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces