Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
Rant About Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombied_kyo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:45 pm
Judging by the posts I keep reading this thread seems to die a lot, huh?

Well, since I'm a newbie to this guild I'm gonna post. =D

Hi!
My name's Kimberly, but I prefer the shorter variations for it. Like Kim, or Kimmie. My girlfriend calls me Kimmie-lynn since Lynn is my middle name. And if you're a Full Metal Alchemist fan, you might think the way my little sister pronounces my name is cute. "Kimbley" Haha.

I'm an 18yr old lesbian who graduated last year, and I'm already living on my own away from home. Well, not really on my own. I share a really kick a** apartment with my girlfriend and her cousin DP. I consider both my family now :3

Okay...so the kitchen is really small, but neither of us cook anyway. Haha. Except for DP! She's the only one who's really "able" to cook. Makes reeeeeally good food...h'omg.

My girlfriend and I fail horribly at cooking. I was banned from the kitchen during the holidays. True story. I suck that bad.

She sucks worse though. Yes. I'm petty enough to take pride in that. xd

I'm an artist. Or at least I like to think so! I draw, design clothing, and even make a lot of my own clothing.

Before I met, Victoria, my girlfriend, I did all of it myself. Now she helps me a lot in coming up with designs and even the sewing. biggrin

We don't get paid for any of this stuff mind you. Haha. I'm not even sure I'd want to do designing as a career (not that I could even if I wanted to x.X) but! It's a fun hobby that I'm able to share with her <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Er. That's kind of old, but I really don't scan my art much. Plus, I still likes it =D Done all with with microns and sharpie markers! Yay! I've also made my own version of that shirt. Complete with the little disconnected sleeves. Those weren't in my original sketch though. Victoria added them when I was inking. That's also her character, Cian.

Uhhhh. I really like foreign music. Rock music, mostly. Japanese, Korean, French, German, you name it! My favorite is Japanese and German though <3 My favorite band of all time is the Japanese rock band Dir en Grey.

AMAZING BAND. Homahgawd. They're even better live. Such energy~~ *o*

While we're on the subject of music, I also like to play piano, and the violin. I've been playing the piano since I was 4, and the violin since 5th grade. Once again, like with the drawing thing, I don't plan on being a musician. jsdkjandns! I have no idea what I want to do. *siiiiigh*

I'll do something totally irrelevant to any of my "talents" Like, horse whispering. Yeah...

It's possible. No, it isn't.

*headdesk* I've ranted enough, I think. Hahaha. *doubts anyone reads that all the way though* And if you do...

...ARE YOU BORED OR WHAT?! =DDDD

Zombied Kyo signing out~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:11 pm
Yes, extremely bored. That's cool, I have a friend who designs and makes her own clothing.  

Dr. OCD

I Got A Brace Face

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:12 am
Awesome, I love ranting about myself.

Okay, I'm David, 19 years old, currently a freshman in college. I live in Fairfax, Virginia (that's DC suburbs to you, northern Virginia is NOT THE SOUTH), but I go to school at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia. WORST ******** MISTAKE EVER. GOD, THIS PLACE IS THE WORST. :/

Anyway, I've applied to a couple of other schools and I'm most likely going to be transferring to the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. There are a couple of different reasons I'm leaving WVU:

1. WVU is two campuses, and its a b***h to go in between both of them every time I have class.
2. WVU is huge. Ugh, I hate it. My smallest class size this semester is 150 people.
3. People here are dim-witted assholes who only came to college so that they could party. WVU has a nasty reputation of being the #1 party school in America, and I think it's safe to say that this is true. I'm not very social, so people always aske me: "If you want to study so much, why did you come to WVU?" BELEIVE ME, I ASK MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION EVERY DAY.
4. People here are also homophobic, egotistical jerks. Seriously, I'm scared for my safety, the way some of these people talk about how "evil" homosexuality is and how they want to "bash some fags". For real, I'm scared that people will know.
5. The weather here is s**t.
6. IT'S WEST VIRGINIA. NEED I SAY MORE? ALL THE STEREOTYPES YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS PLACE ARE TRUE.

So anyway, my first semester, I was a music education major, but I just switched to Geography, which is so much cooler.

Uh, I have an older sister and a much older half-brother and I don't really get along with either of them; they fit into the category of "loser-computer-science-anime-nerd-video-gamer". I used to like anime, but I've grown up a lot. I'm on Gaia only because I'm bored. My mom is a gynecologist and my dad is an IT salesperson; I get along great with both of them, but I'm better with my mom, because my dad has no emotions.

I'm gay; I've known since the beginning of my senior year of high school, but I didn't come out until this past December. I came out to my friends first, then my parents, and so far, everyone has been awesome with it. My parents were shocked and amazed, because I'm not flamboyant and stuff, but my friends kind of guessed at it before I told them.

I'm not goth, scene, emo, or punk. I'm not exactly prep either; my favorite thing to wear is a blue hoodie with khaki cargo pants and New Balance sneakers. I don't stick out; I blend beyond blending in, and I'm cool with that. I don't like being the center of attention, which is sometimes hard because I'm so tall (6'4"-6'5"). Oh, I'm also really fat, too. But since I'm so tall, I can sometimes hide it. I hate exersicing and healthy foods taste like crap. neutral

Uh, I'm also straight edge. No smoking, drinking, drugs, tattoos, or piercings. I've had sex one time but I don't like talking about it. Bad mistake. So I guess you could include "no sex" under the list, too. neutral
People think I'm boring. My friends think I'm a nice guy, but strangers think I'm an a*****e.

Oh, and I play the euphonium. (A small tuba, I know 99% of people have no clue what it is.) I don't say I'm good at very many things, but I think I can honestly say I ******** ROCK at the euphonium. I got an awesome scholarship to WVU, so that's why I came. If only I'd known... I was a HUGE band geek in high school, but now that I'm not a music major anymore, I think I've toned down some. I still LOVE classical music, though.

I think that's all. Time for bed, I ranted a lot. O:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 pm

'Ello ladies and gents,
I'm very happy I stumbled upon this thread , since you're here tpp
one can only guess you want to see
what kind of person I must be like if you're reading this post. :]

Well for starters my name isn't important ,
in fact unless I like you you won't be learning it anytime soon.
But if you need to call me anything just call me "Beme"; short for Bemembe if you put two and two together. x]

My age well that's none of your buisness either. 8]
All you need to know is I'm fairyly young and have the mentality of an adult. I'm under the drinking age and clubbing age so that should be good enough for you.

I'm pretty ********' short.
I blame genetics for this...4ft. 9in.
I'm LEGALLY considered a midget , but I don't look like one. x]

I have kinky, natty , frizzy caramel brown hair.
My eyes are dark brown and well my skin looks kinda orange , but I'm just a weird brown I guess... Dx

I'm Puerto Rican / African-American / & Choctaw.

I speak English & Spanish fluently.

I live in Chucktown , S.C. in the U.S.A. :0

I'm very cultured and I enjoy learning about other countries'
customs and their languages as well.

I aspire to be a linguist someday and travel this vast world. 8]

I like music , t.v. , drawing , singing , writing songs and poetry , studying philosophy , & dancing.

My favorite color is lime green & my favorite animal is the Coqui (I love frogs pretty much but that's my favorite kind of frog.)

I'm into Reggae , Afro-beat , Roots kind of music but I still like the modern music of today as well!

My biggest heroes are my Mother would mothered her children without the help of ANY man , Bob Marley , Lauryn Hill , Common , Erykah Badu , My friends and of course my big sister
Kimberly.

I'm bisexual or pansexual ; I'd love anyone with a good personality regardless of gender really...but I'm more into women than men , despite the fact I've dated more men than women. xD

I'm somewhat single at the moment , I'm looking for a serious relationship though , not a fling thing.

But for now I'm content just waiting to have Mr. or Mrs. Right to knock on my door.

I date older people because I want some who is mature and intelligent enough to hold a conversation with , physical love is good and all but I'd rather have more of an emotional connection.

I'm shy at times but believe me I can be loud once I've gotten use to hanging around you.

I hope to make plenty of friends on Gaia and hopefully form bonds as well.

Anyways that's all there is to me and I hope that's enough to spark your interest.

This is Beme ; ¡Me piro!

Bemembe

IchWascheMich

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:27 pm
I've been here for a couple months now, and I've made an introductory post in the introduction thread, and I've also made a thread in the profile forum... but when I get an opportunity to rant about myself, I just can't help it.
And I don't mean in a conceited way, I just like to write. It just so happens, I know myself pretty well, and I like to write about what I know.
ANYWAY, without further adieu...

My name is Colleen, and I am a junior in high school.
It's a fairly small school; there are currently 179 kids in my graduating class. However, the class sizes are much too large for the rooms we have in our facility, and it makes for some cramped seating arrangements.
I enjoy reading, writing, and drawing immensely. I'm not one to keep things brief [I think I've already made that much obvious], and if there's one thing I'm a**l retentive about, it's writing.

Otherwise, I think I'm pretty easygoing. I'm a people pleaser, I try my hardest to bring a little sunshine to everyone's day... but sometimes, I don't think my sarcastic comments bring as much sunshine as they do resentment towards my sometimes strange sense of humor.

I tend to bring out the stranger side in people. Not only have I observed that, but people tell me that on a frequent basis. "Colleen, you know I'm not like this around anyone else." Actually, my favorite was when someone said to me "I'M NOT LIKE THIS WHEN I GO OVER THERE! I'M HERE, AND I'M LIKE THIS, BUT WHEN I GO THERE, I WON'T BE LIKE THIS, I'LL BE LIKE 'THIS!'"
...I guess you'd have to know the person.

I try hard to be myself, strange as it may sound. I don't like changing for people; I abhor change in all fashions, to be quite honest. I threw a fit when my mom moved the microwave. And when she tried to replace the sugar bowl. And the trash can. [speaking of which, the trashcan is in a different place every time I come home, and it drives me absolutely insaaaaaane].

I love German, as you can most likely tell from my username. [for those of you who don't know, it translates into "I wash myself." It's a song we learned, in order to memorize body parts, and also grammar structures of sentences.] I had an exchange student stay in my home for three weeks; I leave for her house on June 7th. We talk all the time on facebook and shuelervz, and I think she is one of the funniest people I have ever met. Plus, she likes talking about politics.
Which is awesome.

I'm really active within my school. I'm the layout editor of the newspaper, I was stage crew for the play, I'm on the Quizbowl team, which is like Jeopardy, only nerdier. And then there's the band activities...

I'm in marching band, concert band, wind ensemble, brass ensemble, the orchestra pit for the musical, holiday ensemble, jazz band and jazz ensemble, virtually every instrumental ensemble in our school, I'm involved in. I'm first chair, and [technically] have been since my freshman year. I love my instrument, but will be the first to say that I absolutely fail at reading rhythms, which becomes unbelievably frustrating with all the musical talent abundant in my small school.

Religion isn't as big a part of my life as I'd like it to be. I know, that's not typical of most of this guild, but I felt comfortable joining anyway, because this is "one of the most accepting guilds on gaia." I actually took a very strange route when it came to my beliefs... I went to church with my dad, just because I was told to, you know the deal. I considered myself Catholic, but only because that was what my dad was, and, over time, I became Agnostic, verging on Atheism.
Then I had an experience that changed my life.
But, I'm not here to convert the masses. I would just like to get the point across that yes, I do believe in Jesus as my Savior, and, yes, I do understand your opinions on the matter, because mine were very similar for an extended period of time, so please don't try to convince me that I'm an idiot because of my beliefs, because I've had way too much experience to prove otherwise.

I am an avid Potter fanatic. I am constantly on ff.net, perusing my various favorite pairings. I have to say, though, my OTP is Fleur/Hermione, which is almost a rarepair... at least, I think it is. I guess I relate a lot to it, is all. I do like a lot of others, though, like... Luna/Ginny, Luna/Hermione, Hermione/Ginny, Cho/Luna, Cho/Fleur, Luna/Tonks... the list goes on and on and on, and stops at Ron/Harry, which is more for convenience's sake than anything.

Speaking of Harry Potter... I went to England and Ireland once. [I know, I know, best transition you've ever seen.] But, in all seriousness, I did. It was for two weeks, and our troop of eleven set out to visit our relatives and see the sights.
Cafes hated us. Well, they never acted like it, because the Irish, in my experience, were the friendliest people I had ever met in my life. But, I know that they were thinking it on the inside, somewhere.... deep... down..... okay, maybe not.
I really loved it, though. It's my hope to some day live there permanently. In fact, my senior project is going to be the beginning process of applying for dual citizenship between the United States and Ireland. If I get it quickly enough, I can get discounted rates for the universities in Ireland. Shwaaaaaang.

If anyone seriously read all of this... I'm stunned, to put it quite simply. Absolutely amazed and stunned.
This is me procrastinating on my history homework. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:22 pm
I'm Hollie
I'm 16(Almost 17 gonk )

I peed standing up until the third grade =]

I'm about to get a job at a Barnes and Nobels next to my house where this really hot girl named Lauren works biggrin
I've been a lesbian for about four years now.
Um...
I like Macoroni and Cheese
I play the drums, guitar and piano
And
I draw, paint and sculpt
And
I write Free-Verse poetry, and music

I'm going to move to San Francisco to do my two life dreams
Meet Michelle Tea and be a famous queer rock star.
Ill be more famous for being queer than being a rock star lol

I'm not all into relationships right now because I don't think many high school kids really know what they want.
Which is the reason why i don't date bi girls
Because
They usually don't know what they want.

I am really short, but my ego is so big you wouldn't notice =]

Guess that's all I've got to say.
Ask me anything you want to know  

Higgums

1,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MissMurderknot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:25 pm
Well, I feel compelled to do this now after after everyone else has already done so. I refuse to let this thread die, mwhahahaha. Yes, I know that was pretty random, but that's me. So, there's one thing everyone already learned about me, I'm a random person.

My name is Elizabeth and I'm 19. I usually go by Lizz or Lolita although Lizzy is perfectly all right as well. Lolita does sound like a weird name for anyone who has ever read Vladimir Nabakov's Lolita, but that's my nickname. I was dubbed Lolita Champagne by two of my best friends my senior year of high school and the nickname has stuck ever since. I adamantly refuse to change it and still go by it on a frequent basis.

I'm currently a sophomore in college. No, it really isn't weird for a 19 year old to be a sophomore. For some reason when I tell people I'm a sophomore in college they seem to think that I skipped a few grades to get to college so early. Nah, it does happen people. Anyway, I'm a psychology major and I'm also doing a minor in American Sign Language. I want to be a child psychologist.

I have OCD, depression, and anxiety. So, all-in-all, I'm pretty much a basket case. I didn't really develop OCD until after my first semester of college. I suppose the change from high school to college probably triggered it. Anyway, depression is something that I've had problems with since I was about 10 years old. Anxiety didn't really become a problem until I was in high school. It sort of progressed to panic attacks after my second semester of college. So, yeah, college is to blame for all of my mental problems lol.

I can be overly sarcastic most of the time. It annoys people but I don't really care. I'm a really shy person and have been for pretty much all of my life. I'm not really talkative in person unless I really get to know someone. The only time I ever seem to talk a lot is when I'm on the computer. I spend a lot of my time either with my computer or with my nose in a book. I do that to get away from life and people. I'm not much of a people person. People terrify me. I'm kind of a random person from time to time. Umm, I'm a really open-minded and honest person, sometimes too honest. I'm really loyal which is sometimes a problem because I usually end up getting hurt. If I don't trust you, don't take it personally, I don't trust anybody. I don't really open up to anyone, not even my best friends.

I've been bisexual since I was about 12. That was around the first time that I noticed girls and felt attracted to them as equally as I was attracted to guys. Now that I'm older, I find myself more attracted to girls than guys. I've dated a few girls, my longest relationship lasted for a year. I actually seem to stay with a girl longer than with a guy. So, I guess technically, I'm bi with strong lesbian tendencies. I still find guys attractive but I just find girls more attractive and more mature. It's sort of hard to explain.

Umm, I'm sort of a music junkie. I listen to a pretty eclectic mixture of music. I like heavy metal, black metal, death metal, glam rock, classic rock, classical, New Age, Celtic, and opera. Some of my favorite bands/singers are Slipknot, Stone Sour, AFI, Murderdolls, Wednesday 13, Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Emilie Autumn, Switchblade Symphony, Tiger Army, Horrorpops, Koffin Kats, Nekromantix, Combichrist, Faith and the Muse, Jack off Jill, the Kovenant, and a lot more.

I'm working towards following the Gothic Lolita fashion. I'm just missing a few essential items (a skirt, a parasol, and petticoat). So, once I get those three items and my hair grows out, I'll be able to follow it more fully. In the mean time, I kind just follow my own path. I'm sort of an interesting mix of person although I don't really identify with one particular subculture. I've been called everything from goth to emo to punk to hippie. So, I just sort of do my own thing. It confuses people but it makes me feel better. I don't believe in labels so I sort of just let everyone call me what they want. If it makes me easier to understand, than so be it.

As far as religion, I consider myself to be eclectic Pagan. I've kind of worked my way around a variety of different religions over the years. I was raised Catholic but I don't feel comfortable in the Christian religion so I stopped following it when I was in middle school. I learned about the Pagan/Wiccan religion when I was in 7th grade and it's the religion that has worked for me thus far. I'm open to other religions so long as people don't try to convert me or bash my religion. I don't bash other religions and I don't try to convert others so I would really appreciate the same courtesy.

Oh, and I play the violin. I play the guitar sometimes as well. I've been playing the guitar since I was 12 and the violin since I was 8.

Well, I guess that's all for me. If anyone wants to chat sometime, just send me a message.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:30 pm
I was having a retarded moment and forgot to post my picture. So, here I am for everyone to see.User Image
User Image  

MissMurderknot

SlightlySuffocated

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:37 pm
=]
My name is Josie, I'm 15 years old and I live in England, but that isn't who I am...
Who I am is hard to sum up in just words, it takes facial expressions, noises and hand gestures to make it understandable, so I'll try and put those in brackets, perhaps the square ones because they make me smile.

Okay, so I'm short- about so big [gesture here](lol not really working so far this brackets thing), around 5"1 esque. I've been informed I'm a little strange and have had many people ask me if I'm all there, well if I'm not all here then how would I know?

I like chocolate [sort of a smiley thing going on there], good books, [claps hands] talking about something interesting- not just the blahblahblahdogblahweatherblahdog talk... makes me bored. I enjoy poetry and looking at art [thinking face] also I like getting lost, a little odd but I'm sure someone understands, it's interesting.

I'm convinced there is more to life than what I'm living and I'm pretty determined to try find it, even if it drives me insane. (as if I wouldn't miss the turning anyway) [pfft].

I am really quite dizzy and talk to myself a hell of a lot, infact pretty much constantly, if you can't hear me saying it out loud- it's going on in my head. Sometimes I'll be having one conversation with a person and another with myself...

I am extremely changing, from one day to the next I can change my entire outlook on life, political opinion and ambitions, oh and what I want to be, because I have no idea on that either. I could be described as fluid, free and expressive. But most of the time I just get asked if it's PMS....

I'm not in a relationship after a long term long distance one went belly up on me (lol, what kind of phrase is belly up?) [pulls face]. I thought I was a lesbian until I realised that perhaps lady relationships aren't all their cracked up to be. Basically I dated two or three or four not so considerate females in a row. So I'm not very trusting and can be very cutting, also sarcastic... I need to take a mental note of where the line is, because once I cross it, there's not much going back...

I have a cruel sense of humour, sort of a laughing at people less fortunate then trying to blame something else thing. I love dry sarcasm and wit, also random little things... like when Gail says 'Mmmm garlicky' and gets chucked down stairs... [larffs]

So yeah... oooh I go to school... doing my G C and S and Es... pretty boring but hey I reckon it's damn better than working. I have friends, one is bright red, another is explosive, one is a drag queen and one well... one is 99% another place most of the time. But I love them.

I am not sporty what so ever, but am trying to keep in shape by non competitive stuff... like sit ups and star jumps and things. Unless, well, I supose you could be competitive with those, but that'd just look stupid. Erm... I watch little TV but am on my 4th series of Buffy on DVD, favourites are Willow and Spike (I know it may sound sad.)

Hmm... I dunno what next, perhaps a pic-a-chure...
I'm changing my hair soon.. and maybe getting glasses =/
But here's one..
lol I'm writing this like someone is actually gonna read it.

User Image

Me
... I know, I know, I've been told before I look like Trevor McDonald... and the Queen, but please refrain.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:06 pm
People are so interesting. 3nodding  

Dr. OCD

h y p o c h r i s t i

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:26 pm
I shall go next!

I am Christi. Christiana officially, but no one ever says or spells it right (it's said like Christi-ah-nuh). I like Christi better though. Less letters to write and syllables to annunciate xD

I'm 17 years old, and a junior in high school. I was born in Newark, Delaware, but I've resided in North Carolina for most of my life. I too am short, standing at a mere 5'0". I look about 13 D:

I have 9 piercings so far, 5 in my left ear, 4 in the right (I used to have 5, but one closed up =P). I plan on getting my nose pierced when I'm 18. Tattoos I have yet to decide on, but if I do get any, they'll be symbols to remind me of the people I love or the names of my future kids.

I'm a pollotarian, which means I eat no meat or fish, but I still consume poultry now and then. I have a weakness for grilled chicken, cream of chicken soup, and deli turkey subs from Subway xp

I identify as bisexual so I don't have to explain the complex mess that is my sexuality. To best explain it, I'm predominantly hetero and see myself with a man, but I have a pull towards women that's hard to ignore. I've never kissed a girl before, but I shall gain that experience soon ^__~ I'm monogamous and wouldn't mess around with another person regardless of their sex (unless I was single, like now). I'm trying to crush the stereotype that all bi's are greedy and unfaithful.

This past fall, I made my school's color guard. I go to a small school of around 600 students, so it wasn't too hard. I wish I'd discovered color guard sooner, because now I only have one more season to participate before I'm shipped off to college crying We don't have a winter guard because of our school size, so I'm not in it now. This summer, though, I'm expected to get the position of co-captain! I'm so excited.

As for other interests, I love trance music, especially Cascada and DJ Encore. I also listen to 80's and 90's pop/rock, haha.

I plan to work with animals for a living one day. Ideally, I'd like to be a vet, but looking at how my math and science grades aren't as hot as my English skills, I see myself becoming a vet tech more than anything. But that's fine, as long as I get to help the creatures of the world heart

I'm also a huge candy whore. If I could eat SweeTarts, Sour Punch Straws, Sour Power Belts, Reese Cups, and Nestle' Crunch bars the rest of my life without getting diabetes, extreme tooth decay, or morbidly obese, I would.

I don't drink soda, coffee, or tea. I stick to water, orange juice, and sometimes blue raspberry Gatorade =P I hate condiments on my food and eat everything plain. But for what I lack in caffeine, I make up for with the loads of sugar I consume xD

That's about all I can think of =)

I left out my favorite color. I think it's rather obvious. whee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:11 pm
We’re the regulators that de-regulate

Let's start, shall we?

My name is Draconis VonTrapp. biggrin People tell me I look eighteen. I live in Texas, the best state in the world, and I say, 'Hey, y'all' and 'Yeehaw' and 'Howdy'. It's true; 'y'all' is something I say very often. People who live in Austin are not Texans; they are Yankees. Damn Yankees...

ANYWAYS.

I love country music, which seems very stereotypical of a Texan, but hey, I like what I like, though I am considered a 'metal-head'. I wear reading glasses. My chinchilla's name is Kinky! biggrin Every time I say that people tell me I WANT A CHINCHILLA NAMED KINKY. HAHA, NO, MY IDEA, BACKOFF.

I'm addicted to yaoi. Seriously, I will do anything for a sex-ridden OVA. I'm currently waiting for some of my yaoi to come in the mail, actually.

I'm homotastic. Completely gay. No doubt about it. Gay.

I dance like a loser during awkward silences. xD I tend to talk like an LOLcat. My hair color changes monthly, it seems. If this acting job this weekend doesn't work out, I'll be dying my blond tresses purple. ;D It be sexy.

I do my school online because I can't stand public school. I have a math tutor because I suck a** at it. Seriously.

People tend to think I'm really mean and unfriendly when they see me, but I've been told by small children, "Wow, you look so mean but you're actually really nice!" And children are brutally honest, so I know it's true; however, I am not a nice person. I'm friendly, but I'm not nice to be around when I'm pissed. It takes a lot to get me riled up, but when I am, I'm not nice about it; I'm pure evil. But otherwise I'm peaches and cream. biggrin

I make fun of dancers but secretly admire them because I've taken dance classes and failed.

I'm addicted to coffee. I have to have it at least once a day or I start drooling. xD It's pretty bad. My doctor told me I shouldn't get addicted to it at such a young age, but IT'S SOOOO GOOD.

I'm an editor.
User Image
See?

I hate it when people all me 'cute'. xD I HATE IT. I AM NOT CUTE. CUTE IS WHAT LITTLE GIRLS IN FLOWERY DRESSES AND FLUFFY HAIR ARE. I AM NEITHER A LITTLE GIRL NOR FLUFFY-HAIRED. GAH.

Harry Potter is like... my life. I'm in a HP book club, write fan fiction, draw it, read all the books, own all the movies, have cosplays of them, posters on my walls, stickers, and quote it at every opportunity.

I find it impossible for me to respect druggies, drunks, smokers, and bigots. I'm friendly to all of these people, but I could never respect them.

Shake your bootay, shake your bootay!

That is all.

We’re the animators that de-animate

Drakie Cakie

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:42 pm
Homotastic! rofl That's amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:43 pm
MissMurderknot~~ OCD and depression?! BUDDY!! heart  

Dr. OCD

sometimes broken

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:54 am
I'm still frustrated from last night

I search the whole damn apartment

(I thought...

Tee hee! This is fun. Well, I'm a sophomore in high school, and my name is (sort of) Marie. Marie is technically my middle name, but I hate my first name, and as soon as I can move to a different state, I'm just going to have everybody call me Marie anyway. Whatever. So, I'm the president of my school's Otaku club, and I'm like, a huge anime nerd. Every time I go into a store people think I work there for some odd reason, but that's completely unrelated to anything else I have said. I started driving this semester, and I've only ran over three mailboxes, eight curbs, two cats, and one swimming pool! Aren't I awesome? Anyway, other than that, I really, really like to write short stories. I like art, but I'm merely above average, so no matter how much I want to have an art-related job, it's probably not going to happen. I'm going to DeVry University for college, I don't know in what state yet, but if I'm still with my girlfriend by then, I'll go wherever she goes. I don't want to go to DeVry, but my mom works for their company, and I get free tuition. Other than that I have absolutely no moneys for college, so I'm going there. I read 100+ books per year, and I love, love reading and everything to do with literature. I hate science and math, though. Other than that, I don't really know. I've rambled for long enough, don't you think?

So, in summary, I'm 15, and I'm like, totally the coolest person you'll ever meet.

...it was nonstop)

From Ceiling to carpet

Things happened at half-time...

16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out