Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:22 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
Asashikka
Palsa-San
Asashikka
I have (or played since the games are technically my sister's) Atelier Iris 1, 2, and 3. I also have Ar Tonelico. I'm awaiting for Mana Khemia, but I might wait even longer since I want to save up funds for future plans (unless a very, very nice preorder item comes around).

Be warned, when Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia came out, it was taken off the shelves three months later, and came back at around $80 to $90 and ^up^.
The same goes for most games made by GUST.

Current Amazon Price.

Don't wait to long.

Wow... o__o

That means when I first got it, I practically got it in its cheapest price setting rather than later. Other games may get their prices knocked up soon, but I still see them around (at least the Atelier Iris games).

I remember pre-ordering Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia on GameStops website.
A couple of months later, the only Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia they had, was used.
User Image

this is why i can't get Ar Tonelico. I'm not crazy enough to buy a game at that price unless it was Eternal Sonata. I'd buy that at 200 dollars easily. My dad would have a fit though...a huge one.User Image

The original Valkyrie Profile sells at around that price range.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:02 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
Asashikka
Palsa-San
Asashikka
I have (or played since the games are technically my sister's) Atelier Iris 1, 2, and 3. I also have Ar Tonelico. I'm awaiting for Mana Khemia, but I might wait even longer since I want to save up funds for future plans (unless a very, very nice preorder item comes around).

Be warned, when Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia came out, it was taken off the shelves three months later, and came back at around $80 to $90 and ^up^.

Current Amazon Price.

Don't wait to long.

Wow... o__o

That means when I first got it, I practically got it in its cheapest price setting rather than later. Other games may get their prices knocked up soon, but I still see them around (at least the Atelier Iris games).

A couple of months later, the only Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia they had, was used.
User Image

this is why i can't get Ar Tonelico. I'm not crazy enough to buy a game at that price unless it was Eternal Sonata. I'd buy that at 200 dollars easily. My dad would have a fit though...a huge one.User Image

User Image

I can't wait for the remake of Valkyrie Profile Lenneth! It was great on the original playstation!User Image

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:13 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
Asashikka

Wow... o__o

User Image

User Image

I can't wait for the remake of Valkyrie Profile Lenneth! It was great on the original playstation!User Image

It's been out a year here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:17 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
Asashikka

Wow... o__o

User Image

User Image

User Image

...the PSP version?...no way... i would have heard about itUser Image

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:19 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
User Image

User Image

User Image

I remember seeing it on the shelf last Christmas, I should know, since I stared at it for an hour. sweatdrop

Release dates.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:21 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
User Image

User Image

User Image

I remember seeing it on the shelf last Christmas, I should know, since I stared at it for an hour. sweatdrop
User Image

OH MY GOD! I'll get it someday after christmas then whee whee User Image

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:34 am
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
User Image

User Image

User Image

OH MY GOD! I'll get it someday after christmas then whee whee User Image

I still need to finish my copy of PSP Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth still. To find that harder modes entails you more characters plus opportunities kind of threw me off quite a bit and how it's sequences are timely in some events. I'd probably have to replay to get the desired setting I want though. =_=

Though Ar Tonelico is up that price range and if Eternal Sonata falls in the same range, I'd personally wouldn't get neither (if that were the case). Eternal Sonata... well... I can figure out ways and I can certainly live without (playing it is tempting nevertheless!).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:27 am
We should probably move this conversation to the "other series" subforum. ^_^  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image
I don't mind, your guild. ANd Asashikka, yes Eternal SOnata amazing. It would be hard unless you got a PS3, actually I don't have one either. I'm not planning on it for a while anyway. Right now I need to save up my money for a Japanese PS2 so I can get the director's cut of DestinyUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:28 pm
MizuruTakagi
User Image
I don't mind, your guild. ANd Asashikka, yes Eternal SOnata amazing. It would be hard unless you got a PS3, actually I don't have one either. I'm not planning on it for a while anyway. Right now I need to save up my money for a Japanese PS2 so I can get the director's cut of DestinyUser Image

I guess you're playing safe on the system mod, eh? (what I mean is that you're not opting for the swapping technique [like Swap Magic for example] and instead stick with the system matching to the game)

Hmm... wasn't Destiny at one point ported to the PSP as well?
And yeah, we should probably move this portion of the conversation to the Other Games subforum (of course, start a new topic to preserve the matter).  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:40 pm
Moved, though I changed Gust to Other. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:25 am
I have Ar Tonelico...( Loves the Game) and Atelier Iris 2... I really want one though... It's so much better...

Ahhh... I heard err read someone say the Director's cut of destiny!!!!!  

Ein Raikou

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:01 pm
Ein Raikou
I have Ar Tonelico...( Loves the Game) and Atelier Iris 2... I really want one though... It's so much better...

Ahhh... I heard err read someone say the Director's cut of destiny!!!!!

Its only available in Japan.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:39 pm
User Image
Very true. I wish it would come to N. America, though it was only released 9 days ago in JapanUser Image

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

Indignation211
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:36 am
I have Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia and Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis.

Palsa-San

Current Amazon Price.

Don't wait to long.

Is AT really that expensive now? Wow. Good thing I got it during that three month period it was on shelves, $40 new with Art Book and Box at Gamestop. I take it that if the pattern continues Mana Khemia will be the same way in about a month. Looks like I will have to act fast when AT2 and MK2 come out in NA (Which I am SURE they will).  
Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff