Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3tsuna_uchiha

Beloved Lunatic

21,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:18 pm
Im karen and Im 27. I currently live in Sierra Vista Arizona, originally from Indiana. My husband is military so we move alot. Our apartment has almost turned into a petting zoo. Both myself and my husband love animals and he just keeps bringing them home lol. We have 7 kittens. My pretty girl and best kitty friend is Jiraya my white female we adopted from the humane society. She's smarter than most people I know lol. The other kitty we adopted from the humane society is my handsome Orange tabby male Sasuke. He's as dumb as they come but he gives you this big eyed look and face rubs the crap out of you and you cant help but love him. We have one papered cat, he's a purebred Persian male, cream with black. We named him Neji cause his eyes are so blue they're almost white. We have two sibling kitties an orange tabby longhair Naruto and his sister a black and orange calico we call Itachi. I brought these 2 home from a local petshop when I saw how tiny and sick they were. They were 4 weeks old and refusing to eat and I couldnt leave them in the pet shop so I took them home and handfed them until they got better. We also have a very hyperactive russian blue called Kakashi. And a jungle looking kitty named Gaara. Not really sure how to describe him. We also have 2 chinchillas a grey Trista and a white Sarutobi, 1 black lionhead bunny Shikamaru, a black dwarf hamster Gwee, an Anole lizard Kisame, a red slider turtle Master Roshi, and a tank full of orange fish all called Bob.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 pm
wahmbulance EMERGENCY!! wahmbulance

please click on them i have never had one before and i dont want them to die crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

happy_days222

Toniblab

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:38 am
hello .on gaia i own coco and kiki kitties!and in real life a male do part pug and rat terror hes my buddy!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:25 pm
Hi everyone! I'm an 18 year old from New Zealand, just starting my first year of University.

I have three adorable cats, and a number of fish, I think 9, but I lose count because they like to reproduce >.<

I love animals of all calibre! I'd love to get a dog, but we're not home enough to give it proper company all the time, and I'm not sure how well it would get along with our cats either- they're pretty fussy of their home, and I don't think they would be at all impressed if we added a dog to the picture ^_^

I volunteered for awhile at a farm park -type place, looking after all the animals and introduing the visitors to them: rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, pigs, horses, even a chicken and goose or two! My last year of school stopped me for going there for a number of months however.

Not a lot else to say except: animals are so wonderful! whee  

frohesmaedchen

koji009

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:30 am
hi!.. i"m Elliot Flores.. i'm 16 years old and i'm from the philippines!
(what the hell?? i feel like i'm in one of those beauty pageants! rofl )

~ i like all kinds of animals... (except those that bite really hard!)
~ i have 1 pitbull (fiesta) , 1 german shepherd (Hershey) , 1 labrador (chumsey), and 2 askals( wrinkles and Chocnut) ..
~ i also have 1 cat (dutchess) i don't know what her breed is because we just found her on the streets..
and...
i want to have a job like steve irwin or jeff corwin.. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 am
Hello! I'm Rai. I'm 17 and live in the Us.
I own two turtles, one cat, and a hamster.
I adore my hammy! He's very sweet. He got out in my room and I had looked everywhere. I had been crying and calling his name and out of nowhere I turn around and he's in the spot I had just looked sitting up giving me these big eyes. He let me pick him up with no problem. We've been buddies ever since!  

-Pixelated-Cupcake-

RisTesla

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 am
Howdy! Call me Ris if ya wish.

I'm 21 about to be 22 in less than a month, a fact I've only just noticed. xd I own a 2 year old Siamese tom cat named Lucifer, and a barely(?) one year old Bull Terrier named Rocky.

Both of my animals have problems... my cat was attacked by a dog and is now missing a fang, he now doesn't like any other animals, except other kittens were he adopts them as his own. heart

My Bully was rescued. We think he was being trained to be a fighting dog, he has scars all over him, and when he was found by a family friend, rocks were being thrown at him. Hence the name Rocky. He's aggressive towards other dogs and I'm trying to work on that, but every attempt has ended up failing. I think I'm going to try something new. The laser pointer, yes, he's just discovered it, and hopefully it'd distract him from the other dogs.

Despite being abused by humans, he's real sweet, unless you go after him real fast and he doesn't know you, then he'll try to attack you. He doesn't like wheels, he's gone after motorcycles, scooters, skateboards, wheelchairs, segways, strollers, bikes, and even runners.

When we first got him, he would always chase his tail, but his OCD has cooled down and he doesn't really chase his tail anymore, unless he's real bored, and if he ends up chasing his rump, I leash him up and take him on an adventure.

I've taught him how to sit, lie down, shake hands (only somewhat) and shake.

Ok, it may seem that I like my dog more than my cat, untrue. I just can't seem to teach my cat a thing. And they hate each other, so I have my cat in the bathroom, with an open window so he can go in and out as he pleases... He was in my bedroom until last week when he peed all over my blankets and pillows... He'll be back in my room once I get $10 in tips from work. mrgreen

So, yeah, that's me. I also enjoy drawing my pets, and drawing whatever else comes to mine. I have a deviant art and such... That's about it. Thanks for letting me into the guild.

Also if anyone has cat questions, ask me. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 pm
Hi I'm Barb and no I am not a Nazi. I live in Northern California and have been on Gaia since 2006. I am 43 years old and belong to a lot of Guilds based towards older Gaians. I requested to join this Guild because I am a animal lover and own many.

I have a 10 year old Shih Tzu named Clyde.
A German Shepherd pup born 12/18/08 named Zeus.
I have 4 cats from oldest to youngest, Jasper, Taz, Calypso and Odin.
Calypso and Odin and just teenagers now.

I lost my other German Shepherd Thor to old age about 3 years ago and am just now finding myself done grieving and able to get another Shepherd. Oh I forgot how much work a puppy is but it will all pay off in the long run.  

GypsyFoxglove

fox of suicidal dreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:30 pm
my name is mikayla and im 13 years old. I have two female chihuahuas. One is a puppy that i got for christmas. i love them both dearly and would risk my life to save them. both are rescue dogs which is wat i wanted. They r very happy now. By the way i am a girl and i love to draw. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:45 am
Hello everyone...I'm XxMoonlightzSongzxX but you can just call me Moonlight. I have no pets, but I love animals. I live in Shanghai, China.  

Vicious Mockery

Friendly Browser

morbidmistake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 pm
Nice to meet you all - I'm Kimberly.

I'm eighteen years old and currently reside in Illinois, but will be moving to Texas to be with my boyfriend in June.

I graduated a semester early from high school in order to attend pet styling school which I have been doing for just over two months. I'm half way through school now.

I have four pets of my own - two dogs: Penny and Habit as well as two cats: Melody..and well, the other we're not so fond of as she bites so she remains nameless. razz

If you have any questions on grooming, I'm more than happy to answer. smile Grooming is the majority of my life!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm
Hi peeps! mrgreen
My name is Beck, I live in Australia. I like heaps of stuff.
I have a mini foxie (who doesn't look like a foxie at all) named Peppa. She is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. 3nodding
I also have two budgies, a grey one named Kiri (It means fog in japanese) and a green one named cuppitycake (I dunno, my mum named it...)

You may know the user in this guild named Sakki-chan, she is my real life cousin. But she is more like my sister blaugh I joined cuz she showed it to me.

My favorite out of cats and dogs is dogs.
And one of my favourite wild animals is a Sloth.

This is my Peppa as a puppy.
She is about a year and a half old now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Spiffily-Enchanted

Mind-boggling Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

GypsyFoxglove

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Hi my name is Barbara and I live in Northern California. I love all animals.

I have 4 cats a shih tzu that is about 10 years old and a german shepherd pup about 4 months old.

My cats are named Calyspo, Odin, Jasper and Taz
My Shih Tzu is named Klyde and my Shepherd pup is named Zeus.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:06 am
Hai!
I'm Candie and I just recently got a kitten. This is after moving to the UK to get married to my boyfriend. So she is our little baby and spoiled rotten and sleeps alot becuase she is growing. I don't have any pictures of her online to show you guys right now but when I calm her down enough I'll get some. she is Our first ever pet since me and my boyfriend moved from our parents houses and she is a sweetheart.  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

XX_Blueberry Muffin_XXX

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:21 am
CallersCharm
Hi I'm new here O.o
My name is Marissa
I am 17
I just moved to Kentucky from Spain
I have dog a cat and a siberian chipmunk
AAAAaaaand thats it ._.;

Just kidding I forgot pics ahaha...

User Image

User Image

Now thats it...

aw the pics are cute lol  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games