• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:44 pm
divineseraph
SaintChaos
divineseraph
SaintChaos
divineseraph
...There's no belief about it, though. You admitted as much. It's not an issue of perspective, with logic.

Logically, your argument doesn't work. For anyone. It's not valid logic.

Let me get this straight. You "believe" that my logic isn't logical and thus it won't make sense for anyone.

Or in other words you are solely deciding for the minds of EVERYONE that my logic won't make sense because it doesn't' make sense to you?

You are just one person who just happens to not agree. That doesn't prove that my logic is illogical. No one else has jumped in and even if one other person jumped in, it would need at least 2-3 more people with different opinions to solely decide of my logic is indeed "illogical".

Thus its either your word or my word. We find either one of us to be wrong. Thus?

stalemate

*facepalm* no. Wrong. Bad. Take a logic class. Please. Seriously. Then you will understand why exactly you are wrong.

Logic is- Again- OBJECTIVE. It is NOT about belief. You use false analogy and strawman. And the process God goes through in your argument is circular reasoning and most likely a logical fallacy of begging the question, which by my reasoning is not something God would do.

These are all objective logical fallacies that invalidate your argument- It's not about my word against yours, it's about my logic against yours- And yours is lacking in the areas I showed. Again, not from belief, but from objective logical process.

"believe" or "think" i used both words as the same meaning. my only point as i have already stated is that you're the only person that has stated against the logic ive tried to show. i've shown everything i typed to other people and they said that what i stated made total sense to them. that tells me a lot more than one just person stating one thing. stop being so redundant by telling me to take a logics class. spare me the so called "advice".

That's a logical fallacy of appeal to the people. "Other people agree so it must be true"- That is invalid. If you're not going to take a class in logic, at least look up common logical fallacies.

I am telling you, again and again and again, that your logic is bad. Please, at the very least, look it up and defend yourself with logic, rather than falling back on the idea that logic is subjective.

the very fact that the things i presented made sense to OTHER people just proved my point. its not an illogical fallacy. in fact......what the hell. other people that have viewed my post and said it was logical to them......you're saying their wrong too? that is beyond laughable. what, is EVERYONE wrong to you now? you just solely decide what is deemed logical and what isnt?

this is such a joke at this point. and honestly? i could care less what you say anymore. i know where my "logic" stands and its obvious where yours stands. im done here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Oh. My. God. Listen to me. Jesus Christ.

Appeal to the People is still a logical fallacy and that's the POINT of the logical fallacy BEING a logical fallacy.

"The sky on the moon is Red because everyone thinks it's red" is not valid logic because, firstly, regardless of wether or not it is true, the people have no say in the objective fact. Secondly, it doesn't matter how many people think it, it doesn't make it true.

Or, like your argument, "I think that fire is cold because it is just oxygen combining with another elements. Plus, other people think that sounds logical, so it must be logical"- The problem there is, firstly, false cause, which is a misunderstanding of the relation and working of the premise. The second sentence, however, is the appeal to the people, which is illogical because it doesn't matter how many people agree, it's still not logical.

I don't decide what is logical. The laws of basic logic do. It's... Since you're not getting it...

OBJECTIVE

Seriously. You're just making yourself look like an idiot. I will accept an ad hominem here, because you deserve it.  

divineseraph

lordstar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:32 am
xLady Tsukiyox
lordstar
Zerotheslayer
You know, Job followed God and he went through a lot. He lost his family, his wealth, was plagued with disease (technically, if not literally)...he was in a lot of pain, and people kept trying to tell him to give up on God and just die, but he wouldn't. Unless you're the most unfortunate living human being in the world, which I doubt, there's always going to be someone worse off than you...and maybe that person is a little stronger.

But think about this. You're not denying God's existence either. If you reject Him, blame everything on Him, get upset because He hasn't saved you yet, then don't you think your suffering is going to be even greater when it comes the time for you to either go to Heaven or face the flames (I don't believe in an ever burning hell, but I believe that the lost will be burned up and cease to exist.)?

You know, God has a greater reward than any rewards you could possibly find on Earth. Can you not endure the suffering on Earth and look forward to that greater reward, or will you give it all up and submit yourself to suffering until an eternal death?

God made a bet with Lucifer

Job suffered so that God could prove a point/win a bet

wtf
No.

Lucifer refers to a Babylonian King not Ha-Satan.

Ha-Satan is a servant of God. Since he has no free will he does God's will. Which is to test us.

Do we have different versions of the same book or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:37 am
SaintChaos
divineseraph
SaintChaos
divineseraph
SaintChaos
divineseraph
...There's no belief about it, though. You admitted as much. It's not an issue of perspective, with logic.

Logically, your argument doesn't work. For anyone. It's not valid logic.

Let me get this straight. You "believe" that my logic isn't logical and thus it won't make sense for anyone.

Or in other words you are solely deciding for the minds of EVERYONE that my logic won't make sense because it doesn't' make sense to you?

You are just one person who just happens to not agree. That doesn't prove that my logic is illogical. No one else has jumped in and even if one other person jumped in, it would need at least 2-3 more people with different opinions to solely decide of my logic is indeed "illogical".

Thus its either your word or my word. We find either one of us to be wrong. Thus?

stalemate

*facepalm* no. Wrong. Bad. Take a logic class. Please. Seriously. Then you will understand why exactly you are wrong.

Logic is- Again- OBJECTIVE. It is NOT about belief. You use false analogy and strawman. And the process God goes through in your argument is circular reasoning and most likely a logical fallacy of begging the question, which by my reasoning is not something God would do.

These are all objective logical fallacies that invalidate your argument- It's not about my word against yours, it's about my logic against yours- And yours is lacking in the areas I showed. Again, not from belief, but from objective logical process.

"believe" or "think" i used both words as the same meaning. my only point as i have already stated is that you're the only person that has stated against the logic ive tried to show. i've shown everything i typed to other people and they said that what i stated made total sense to them. that tells me a lot more than one just person stating one thing. stop being so redundant by telling me to take a logics class. spare me the so called "advice".

That's a logical fallacy of appeal to the people. "Other people agree so it must be true"- That is invalid. If you're not going to take a class in logic, at least look up common logical fallacies.

I am telling you, again and again and again, that your logic is bad. Please, at the very least, look it up and defend yourself with logic, rather than falling back on the idea that logic is subjective.

the very fact that the things i presented made sense to OTHER people just proved my point. its not an illogical fallacy. in fact......what the hell. other people that have viewed my post and said it was logical to them......you're saying their wrong too? that is beyond laughable. what, is EVERYONE wrong to you now? you just solely decide what is deemed logical and what isnt?

this is such a joke at this point. and honestly? i could care less what you say anymore. i know where my "logic" stands and its obvious where yours stands. im done here.

My little comment started all this chatter
*facepalm*  

lordstar

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:09 pm
lordstar
xLady Tsukiyox
lordstar
Zerotheslayer
You know, Job followed God and he went through a lot. He lost his family, his wealth, was plagued with disease (technically, if not literally)...he was in a lot of pain, and people kept trying to tell him to give up on God and just die, but he wouldn't. Unless you're the most unfortunate living human being in the world, which I doubt, there's always going to be someone worse off than you...and maybe that person is a little stronger.

But think about this. You're not denying God's existence either. If you reject Him, blame everything on Him, get upset because He hasn't saved you yet, then don't you think your suffering is going to be even greater when it comes the time for you to either go to Heaven or face the flames (I don't believe in an ever burning hell, but I believe that the lost will be burned up and cease to exist.)?

You know, God has a greater reward than any rewards you could possibly find on Earth. Can you not endure the suffering on Earth and look forward to that greater reward, or will you give it all up and submit yourself to suffering until an eternal death?

wtf
No.

Ha-Satan is a servant of God. Since he has no free will he does God's will. Which is to test us.

I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
I go by Jewish canon. neutral
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 am
xLady Tsukiyox
lordstar
xLady Tsukiyox
lordstar
Zerotheslayer

wtf
No.

I’ll erase this feeling…
I still have a long life don’t I?
kono omoi wo keshiteshimau ni ha
mada jinsei nagai deshou?
I go by Jewish canon. neutral
I’m missing the feeling…
so this pain is also welcomed!
natsukashiku naru
konna itami mo kangeijan

ah
now your statment makes sence  

lordstar