Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Welcome!! Introduce yourself here.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenousBloodGoddess

Friendly Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:19 pm
Hi, my name is RavenousBloodGoddess. I am a huge Doctor Who fan. I wonder if anyone can tell me who my avatar is 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:08 pm
Hello! I'm JG. I recently posted a thread regarding a crossover between this guild and mine, the DC and Marvel Universe Guild, so please check that out if you like role playing!

So for the longest time I didn't get the Doctor Who craze. But my friends insisted that with the shows I was into and the fact that I loved Billie Piper, I should watch the show. They even had me start with #9 because apparently if you can enjoy it with him it only gets better. I'm now almost done with the David Tennant run and not looking forward to the end of that =/

I'm a big geek, but also a newbie to this franchise, so I may post my impressions every once in awhile lol. For instance, the Adipose episode that I just finished? I think that's possibly the creepiest thing ever and I will never look at diet pills the same way again.  

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Badwolf2015

Newbie Gaian

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:52 pm
Hi I am Badwolf2015 and I am a new fan of Doctor Who..
Allons-y  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm
Hello Whovians! biggrin
I am DoctorMelodyPond and my favorite Doctor Who episode is any episode with the weeping angles.  

UniCapricorn

Timely Elder

14,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

UniversalDestiny
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 pm
Welcome to all the newcomers, it's exciting to have you on board!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:38 pm
GERONIMO! im xaichochi, but you can call me addie, doctor who ruined my life, I love it emotion_bigheart my favorite doctor is david tenant (10th doctor) emotion_yatta  

Jesussy

Magical Lunatic

Lilla-Desert 5 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Lilla-Desert 5

Hilarious Player

15,315 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:08 pm
Hello to all my fellow Whovians! My name is Lilla-Desert 5 and I am a great fan of Dr. Who and I love to RP! I'm best at playing the 10th doctor and I have my own character named Christy Morris who can be a pretty cool companion! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:03 pm
Fantastic! I'm glad to be here. My name is Sidd. I'm a big Doctor Who fan and I live in America. Right now I'm watching all the reboot seasons to catch up to the 12th Doctor, then I plan to go back and watch all the Classic Who.

I have several friends that are fans, and they're the ones that got me into it. My favorite Doctor is Nine- though I really love Ten and Eleven. I'm excited to go back to all previous.

Besides Who, I love Torchwood, and my other favorite show is BBC Sherlock.

heart  

MindTransplant

UniversalDestiny
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:35 am
Hi, just joined a couple of days ago. I pretty much love anything Who, both new and old. My favorite doc is #10, and my second favorite is doc #4. My favorite episode is 'Girl in the Fireplace' closely followed by 'School Reunion' and the Library episodes. Favorite companion is K9, closely followed by River song and Donna. I'm looking forward to hanging out with fellow Whovians biggrin  

40JustMe31

ThisisKye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:32 pm
Hi everyone!
I'm very new to Gaia; I haven't even made a trade yet.

I have been a Whovian for a year now.

I'm 28. I am originally from Maine, US but now live in northern California, US. I don't have any Whovian friends I see or talk to regularly.

My favourite Doctor is 11 and my first Doctor was 9. My favourite companion is Amy (and Rory.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:24 am
Hello everyone! You can all call me Baku! I love Doctor Who, and I love roleplaying, so I'll be doing what I can to turn this lovely little account into one fit for roleplay! I'm incredibly new to Gaia, however, so that might take a bit of time...  

Sierra The-Artsy-One

Aryel Amaretto

Dapper Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:40 am
Hi! My name is Aryel, and I'm a 30 year old female American fan. I've been on Gaia (with my main account) since it first started. I've been into Doctor Who for about five years now, and I have (to me) an awesome fanfic running wild in my head. My fandom extends to the point where my recent vehicle purchase was Doctor Who inspired. I got a "Vortex Blue" Honda Fit, and put a Doctor Who vanity plate on it. xp

My favorite Doctor is Tom Baker. I currently have a 4th Doctor cosplay in the works. I love throwing Who-inspired parties, the most favorite dishes being "Cassandra Lasagna" (lasagna garnished with vegetables and sauce to make a face and arteries) and my Dalek cakes (nuff said).

Wonderful to be here and meet other fans! heart heart heart  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces