Reply The Drunken Dwarf Tavern
Looking for WOD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bane Draken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:20 pm
I was wondering if anyone knows how to play WOD and would like to help out with making a character and playing one in my story in the WOD area. Those that already have a character and don't have it re-posted, *cough dark cough* I would appreciate it razz
If you need to ask any questions, PM me or ask them in the poll forum there and I'll get back to you asap. There are special character creation rules in the post as well.
Thank You.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:03 pm
Are you willing to teach new players how to play?  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Bane Draken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 am

I would have little to no problems teaching someone how to play the game. After all, Dark knows little about the game asside from that he looked at the older book. And just so you know, I can send anyone that needs the books. Thanks to Dark and another friend of mine, I"m missing but only a few books. One of which, I will end up buying, and won't hurt my feelings in the slightest. The Rage is awesome biggrin
Anyways, PM me and I can get you more specific Character Creation help, if you need it. Or you can check out Whit-wolf.com and go to Downloads > Character Sheets > (Werewolf/Vampire) and try and do it from there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:12 am
I've played it before.

Pretty cool game. ninja  

Fiver

Bane Draken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:29 am
So, Fiver, does that mean you want to play again? 'cause I could really use some more people....since Dark hasn't, to my knowledge, sent a message to my friend.....><  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:59 pm
Sure! It couldn't possibly be shorter than any of the times I've played before.  

Fiver

Bane Draken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:00 am
That's fine. Again, if you need any help with character gen, let me know. I"ve got some extra rules for starting chara's like fresh EXP as well as more Merit points. IF you make a back story I"ll prolly give you more as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:31 pm
Unfortunately, I have no books for it.

Also, do you want this to be werewolf or vampire?  

Fiver

Bane Draken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:30 am
Either works for me. and if you need books, Email me (via link) and I'll Email them back to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:45 pm
Unfortunately, you're going to have to go without me. I don't have the energy to learn a new system right now. I'm sorry.  

DarkHayama
Crew

Unforgiving Millionaire

15,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Bane Draken

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:53 am
*sighs* It's okay. I understand how it works out. If you want to join in at a later time, feel free to PM me and I"ll get back to you asap. I've still got the chara saved and I just would need it posted. I can pretty easily bring someone in at any time.  
The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games