Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:02 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
awww crying it looks great. and means The Ghost Ibunroku, or something like that.

Ghosts are fascinating aren't they?
I've experienced them myself, but I'd rather avoid the subject. sweatdrop

okay!HAHA! um, so i think it looks great. the Japanese like theme is cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:56 pm
Unfortunately its a 99.9% chance that it wont be released outside of Japan.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:14 pm
Palsa-San
Unfortunately its a 99.9% chance that it wont be released outside of Japan.

okay, ive lost hope crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:58 pm
I know! crying  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:29 pm
when does it come out in Japan?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:58 am
MizuruTakagi

RPGamer
Japanese developer Gust is putting the finishing touches on its newest game, Taisou Mononoke Ibunroku. The game is a catching and training style game in the vein of Pokémon, though with far nicer graphics courtesy of the Play Station 2. The game takes place in Japan in the Taisho era, and there are many demons wandering the country side at night. Your characters' mission is to capture the demons, train them to battle for you, then use them to destroy more powerful demons. True to Pokémon form, your captured demons can evolve once at a certain level.

Gust plans to release the game on February 27 for 6800 yen (approx. $56 US). The game has almost no chance of being released in North America, as Gust's games are almost never released outside of Japan.

Date of article: 02.09.2003.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:30 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi

RPGamer
Japanese developer Gust is putting the finishing touches on its newest game, Taisou Mononoke Ibunroku. The game is a catching and training style game in the vein of Pokémon, though with far nicer graphics courtesy of the Play Station 2. The game takes place in Japan in the Taisho era, and there are many demons wandering the country side at night. Your characters' mission is to capture the demons, train them to battle for you, then use them to destroy more powerful demons. True to Pokémon form, your captured demons can evolve once at a certain level.

Gust plans to release the game on February 27 for 6800 yen (approx. $56 US). The game has almost no chance of being released in North America, as Gust's games are almost never released outside of Japan.

oh so its been out for a while?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:12 pm
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi

RPGamer

I'm pretty sure.  

Palsa-San
Crew

Aven XVI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:59 pm
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi
Palsa-San
MizuruTakagi

RPGamer

I'm pretty sure.

oh, i thought it wasn't even out in Japan yet! maybe they have it on Gamefaqs, i guess i should check there.  
Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff