Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:21 pm
User ImageWell the first topic would of course be here, right?

Like the title says, introduce yourself here. smile

We can't wait to get to know you... feel free to tell us anything about yourself that you want all of us to know!

If you're too shy to introduce yourself, well, we welcome you anyway! xp

To view the old introduction thread, please click here!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:25 pm
hey new here, 3nodding im rain nice to meet you umm well i like cheese and my favorite color is green.im a 12 year old who has a cat (tripod)and likes 80s music^.^im pretty tall and im a tom boy xd and stuck up "preppy" people annoy me.i love home ec. and sleeping and tv rofl and i draw a lot too..um well thats about it! smile  

buggsie blue

Koojiraa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:37 pm

Rawr, I'm a newbie to the guild. I've got a fear of being crowded by lots of people. I draw and write. My talents lie with the animals.

I've got ferrets, a loud mouth bird and a doxie... who if i read something sits on my book...

I'm currently fifteen years old, I started studying the wiccan religion once i hit thirteen.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:21 am
Ohayo everyone. I joined the guild just a bit ago so I'll introduce myself I guess .__. My name is Tala and I live in Belgium, a very small country in Europe. I've been practising Wicca for 7-8 years now and I'm still learning new things every day. I think the type you could categorize me under is a eclectic wiccan. If I had to say I think my personal approach is closest to the Celtic Wicca. I'm an air sign even though I'm not that communicative in real life. I love working with gemstones, runes and tarot cards. Dreams are very important to me and I'll never get out of bed before I've written down every single detail of my dream. I've been appointed as high priestess of a coven about 2 years ago when the former high priestess decided to transfer leadership for unknown reasons so if anyone would have questions regarding a coven feel free to ask. I hope I'll be able to learn from the guild and have fun with all of you guys. Greetings, hail and well met!  

o0Pandalynn0o

Deletemeplease80

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:24 pm
Hello Everyone;

I am 27, married to a Christian man(though very open-minded), no kids other than Ceara, Weasley & Wiggles. (Two black cats that are brother & sister, and a Cocker Spaniel) I work full time as an analyst, am a homebody, addicted to the internet and very much a loner-type personality. In the zodiac I'm a Cancer, Chinese a Metal Monkey, and my personal number is 1.

Some Background;
I was born into the LDS church; when I was 8yrs old the church split and I went into the RLDS (Reorganized Latter Day Saints) now known as the Community of Christ. The RLDS is basically your average Christian Church, with a little of the book of mormon thrown in. We didn't go door-to-door or anything. The only times I ever felt close to what I believed was Christian God was during church camps or other outings in nature- I guess this should have been my first clue. I explored many other religons when in college- church based ones like baptist, methodist etc, and I didn't find a good fit so I became Agnostic. When I was 22 my Mother became a holy roller born again Christian and tried to push her religon down my throat- to combat this I loudly proclaimed I was an atheist. I moved 3000 miles away from my family, and it took some time for me to feel comfortable letting my guard down. I had a friend who was a druid, and started exploring that path gradually. As I did this I also started looking at Wicca, and now am on that path. I feel it fits me better personally.
I am in my 1 yr and 1 day journey of exploring Wicca right now. I plan to become a fully-fledged practicing member during Imbolc- and I plan to stay solitary for awhile.

~~~
I don't believe in gods or goddesses as seperate entities- I believe in the All. The power in every living thing, the spark that all beings share. I believe prayer works; simply because you are calling power into what you are praying for. It is the same as a spell; only in a different format. I believe in helping our enviroment; Mother Earth. I have experience in Tarot Cards & Palm Reading- but haven't practiced them in awhile. I was practicing Tarot long before I was studying Wicca, and suprisingly good at it for being inexperienced when I started.

Sorry for the long introduction; this is one of the first groups I've joined on this subject and I want to make a good start. I really want to learn all I can from more experienced people.

Bright Blessings!
Kareena  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:58 pm
Well I'm new, and im a strugling vocalist, and also a hardworking costume designer. im also 20 years old and engaged. Im also an Artist and a published poet even thought im not well known. Im an a Torus and the man i am engaged too is a Scorpio. we are both wiccan except im more of a wiccan-in-training lol.. Anyway thats all that you really need to know about me.. except that im really friendly so if you need a friend or in need of any advice you can ask me..just pm me ...anyway bye for now....Blessed Be!

xox_SKULLz_xox

Avalon Moonfire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:46 pm
Bonjour Mon aimes. Je m'appelle Dianna, but you can call me Nana. I've been a wiccan since I was five, my grandmother is a natural witch. She raised me since then and now that I'm on my own I miss her so. But now I'm here with fellow wiccans and I hope to be able to cope.

~Blessed be loves

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:17 am
My name's Callie.
I'm 18 and I've been praticing organized wicca since i was 7. Both my parents pratice and a few of my friends. My birthdates March 8th so I'm pisces. I'm open to learning anything new. I've been a member of a coven for a few years, although many of the members were older than me, mostly my mothers age. Recently I've been unable to attend due to those darn gas prices D< and my rural location. So I'm looking to find new/more people to share things with and learn from.
I'm best with healing, cleansing, protection, and divination, I guess you could call me a basic house witch.  

xninjaxgirlx

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

sakuraVESTIGE xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:50 pm
User Image

Hi!
Um.. I'm 13 this year. I really like anime and Manga! I currently live in Calgary, in Canada. Currently in 8th Grade. I love to draw so I'm practising how to draw Avi's on Gaia <3 Maybe one day I'll be able to open an Art Shop on Gaia! <33

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:36 pm
Hi, I am DS. I am new here I hope to meet new friends!  

Dark_Style

_S i i lent x s k ieS_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:24 pm

Hello!
=3
Wellp, I'm new, obviously.
You can call me Sus, Sunshine, Susy, Seashell, Shelly, Sea, Mitch, Shell, Smiles or Timmy.
Yes those are all my nick names!
I'm 16, short, and glomp positive.
I have a cat with black yellow and blue eyes and a dog with orange eyes.
People think I'm cute but I can never see it.
x.x
I like to bake, read, write poetry, draw, listen to music, listen to the rain, pressing flowers, and yoga!
Some say I'm a flirt, but I say "I'm ot a flirt, it just happens to be that the aspects of flirting fit my personality".
Heh heh.
I'm very voicetrous(sp), though I can be quiet to listen also.
I'm very forgetfull and sound way smarter in writen words than spoke.
You see, if I was to say that outloud it'd be "I sound real smart on paper but I sound so not....unsmart..when...not on paper?"
Exactly, it's a sad fact.
I also act and talk before I speak, like how I once said milk was spelled with two O's than later tried to use a spoon to eat my sea steak.
x.x
So yeah, that's just a little into my mind for ya!
I love Gregory and The Hawk!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:47 am
Hey all, I'm Sunny. smile

I've had an intrest in Wicca for years now studying on and off. Deep intrest in the Earth itself, going to college to become a Geologist.  

Will 2 Power

Zsa Zsa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:13 pm
Hullo, I'm Zsa Zsa, I reside near Vancouver BC Canada, I'm 25, and I've been interested in various New Age and Eastern ideas for years, and now that I am entering a new phase in my life, and I am starting to need the spiritual element in my life, I figured it's now the right time to take the step down my own path. I'm feeling that Wicca is for me, but I may just stick with paganism. I do plan to supplement Wicca, however, with the flavour of something more. Recently I have been taking a keener interest in 'Celtic' and Teutonic aspects of paganism, merely because of my own ancestry. I suppose it just feels more natural. It will give more of a 'face' to some aspects of Wicca, I can't just do the nameless God and Goddess thing, at least not yet.

I am planning on focusing on a lifestyle change first. More eco conscious, healthier diet. I feel that if I fix those things that are wrong in my life then I will feel more legit in taking the next step.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:05 pm
I'm new, Hi I'm kiki  

XxLesbianaXAngelxX

elaisa_angelic

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Merry meet all,

I am new to this guild, I am Elaisa_angelic or linda in real life but just call me elaisa.
age 20.
I am a real fantasy, movies, comic freak, and a big elfquest fan.
my home is situated in the Netherlands (yes that tiny speck on the map next to germany)
my studie of wicca started a little over 5 years ago, but due to my home enviroment (my parents) I am not able to be a full praticing wicca.
I am interested in all things wiccan and I hope to learn a lot by being here.
about things like:
coven,
circle usage,
spirit animals,
past life,
& all the things other like mindeds (yep all of you smile ) can tell me.

Blessed be  
The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games