sure why not
  heck yesh!!
View Results

trinity343

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:56 pm
just why?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:36 am
Because you touch yourself at night. ^-^

Yes, that is my default response to weird questions.  

Shiroi Kokoro no Mendori

trinity343

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:22 am
that's a bit of an odd response....not really something appropriate either...but random non the less  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:59 am
Because, sometimes, the only thing you can really do is keeping moving forward, trusting that God will change the direction when His time is right ... but you just try to survive for now, because it's really all you can do.

Is that more of what you are looking for?

Or ... is this?

Because I know that there are impediments in this place that keep me from being able to truly express to those I love what I mean when I tell them that I love them ... so I pray for them. I pray that God will woo them to Him is such a way that they cannot deny Him so that we all might be together in our real HOME ... and know as we are known.

For I love so many without real reason and without stopping. Their absences sometimes make my heart weep tears of blood and my soul scream in loneliness ... but they will not hear spoken words in this place. They cannot hear the words I speak for they know not the language ... but by His grace, they will know how I have loved them despite their cruelties ... and we will have eternity to build our friendships anew.  

TyrsKat

sunshinehearttrob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:32 pm
why ?

the automatic answer is because its life. life's unfair.

in order to enjoy the good times, we need to go through bad times. but its these bad times especially that bind us closer to God. its these times that we remember the most.

so why not ?? is my question.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:00 am
because God said so that's why xp  

missymisa

LilMissMercury

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 am
Um.........Jesus loves you!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:27 am
because that's life. life is not fair. fair is a place where pigs compete for ribbons. xp weird refault answer, too...  

jms_13_13

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff