Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Looking for mature friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immecrazyhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:06 pm
Hey. My name's Bunny and I'm new to Gaia so I thought I would introduce myself here and see if I could gain some friends.

(Admin if this is not ok I apologize, didn't see anything against it in the rules though)

Anyhow yeah. My experience so far has been mixed. In the few weeks I've been exploring, I've met a few people who are very nice. But in general there seems to be a lack of maturity on gaia that I'm just not used to (as I'm a livejournal person). Pair it with teen angst and you get a lot of useless and inexplicably hurtful comments.
I joined this guild because I'm a Christian and enjoy discussing my faith, and also in hopes of finding some friends who are interesting and mature enough to have real fellowship and conversation with. Reading the community rules was quite refreshing LOL.
Aside from being a Christian, I'm a student starting my first year in a Graphic Design program. My passion is for all things creative but I have a great affinity for nerds and thus I'm engaged to one and thus like some games as well. Anything else you'd like to know--just ask.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you around!
-Bunny  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 pm
OOPS! Sorry admin--I see the "introduce yourself" thread now. =/

I guess can't delete the post though but feel free to do so.  

immecrazyhead

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:40 pm
Eh, Gaia can get a little...well, I think "eh" is really the best word, actually. Especially in the forums. I find myself sticking to guilds more and more lately.

But oh well. And you're probably better off finding friends with this thread. I'm not convinced most people read the "Introduce Yourself" thread that frequently.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:40 am
"Eh, Gaia can get a little...well, I think "eh" is really the best word, actually"
yup.  

jms_13_13

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:38 am
lol, don't worry, i know how you feel. Gaia is almost as bad as my school. constnt conversation of drugs and drinking and sex in my school... on gaia... it's just immaturity more than anything. But that's because kids dont always get to let their immaturity out, so they let it out on here. i'm not the most mature person myself, but i think i'm ahead of a lt of the kids in my school. all they care about is partying... i have yet to go to one that i actually enjoyed. anyways, feel free to PM, i'm usually on. Today is the football game and we has tickets, so i'll be gone for most the afternoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:22 pm
Yeah, well, lately I've only been posting in the Chatterbox for gold, the General Discussion Word Game forum for cheap laughs and literal amusement, and the guilds that I'm in.

Occasionally I'll find an intellectual topic in General Discussion or Chatterbox that discusses topics related to the features of Gaia and their flaws or that is a decent debate topic that is relevant to my interests. Other than that I only discuss and debate in guilds.

EDIT: And, every once in a while when I have an MC that I wish to sell, I will post in the Gaia Exchange forum because I don't wish to wait for someone to bid on or buy my item in the Marketplace.  

Bane Ad Vitam

missymisa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:44 am
Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean. I honestly think that about half the people on here are between the ages of 12 and 15, so, yeah, lots of immaturity. I've had my share of it xp But they are middle schoolers, and freshmen still trying to figure out who they are and what they really want in life. I work with middle schoolers all the time at my church, I lead a bible study from them. I'm a first year student as well, I'm going for interior design, I just pray to God I can make it through. It's a really though market to be in. so, enough about me...sheese, feel free to PM me or whatever ^-^  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games