Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asai Elwood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:30 am
Seraph68
Cometh The Inquisitor

I'd bet money that that's not true, but, even if it is, why the deuce do we care what ozzy osbourne does?

WTDDWCWOOD? hmm, It probably won't catch on like WWJD did, but it would be worth a try.

I shall try to help it catch on. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:29 pm
My opinion is that it isn't bad unless you make it bad going and getting candy from stranges dressed like a cow is fine
but celebrating satan and inviting demons into you and worshiping satonic things not so good

just be gaurded there are alot of creepy things that happen on halloween so kidos out there don't go by yourself and if something doesn't feel right when you walk up to a house just turn around God gives you commen sence for a reason!  

LilMissMercury

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:33 pm
... but i have an airsoft gun.. .what if i takes it??? it shoots 375 fps, and fires at 800rpm... I'm sure that's a good tool to protect myself... not to mention that fact that it looks like a real M4... no one dumb enough to mess with ya then wink lol. I took my old airsoft gun last year... people freaked out, cuz i had military clothes on, and this airsoft gun that looked real, cuz you could see bullets in the mag. the were really like... cautious when they put the candy in my bag. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:03 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
maplestoryjunky
I don't think so. Halloween in Mexico, on November 2nd, is known as Dia de Los Muertos, or Day of the Dead. It's more like a celebration for those that are in the after-life. As far as I know, they don't worship devils.

stressed
no.
just...
no.
Dio de los Muertos has nothing to do with halloween.

not even the same freaking day.

Quote:
I heard that Ozzy Osbourne burns a Holy Bible every year on Halloween, so I'm assuming it is. lol mrgreen

I'd bet money that that's not true, but, even if it is, why the deuce do we care what ozzy osbourne does?

FYI
Dia De Los Muertos is a week long event extending through Oct. 31st and into november  

lordstar

The Noble Protoman.exe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:47 am
It's not the day, it's the spirit behind it that counts.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:43 pm
Halloween can be used as an opportunity to reach out to people who don't know Jesus. How, you ask? The community is outdoors, and people go door-to-door. Slip a track in with the candy, dress up like an apostle (ok maybe not domokun ), and just walk the walk and talk the talk!
Thoughts, questions?  

yzz_90

lordstar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:51 pm
Orizion
Halloween can be used as an opportunity to reach out to people who don't know Jesus. How, you ask? The community is outdoors, and people go door-to-door. Slip a track in with the candy, dress up like an apostle (ok maybe not domokun ), and just walk the walk and talk the talk!
Thoughts, questions?

creepy much  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas