Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was it a conspiracy?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:58 pm
Do you still think that the information the government released was true about September 11th? To be honest, after I saw these videos, I didn't think the official 'Commission Report'. It was a true V for Vendetta moment, where, at that moment, I knew the government didn't always want its' people to know everything of what happened. Find and select videos from this site and tell me what your opinion is. Reap the enlightening you recieve through these documentaries. Link: http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/9/4752  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:10 pm
I'm not so sure it was a conspiracy, but I'm pretty sure we're not being told anything that doesn't benefit our government.

Why did it happen? Ask yourself this. Why? Did the reporters ever tell you? Did the president ever tell you WHY? No. they ignore this issue, cover it up. They did nothing to explain it and shift in their seats when questioned. It is always just a story about a mean old muslim who felt like blowing up a building for shits and giggles.

You know WHY it happened? It was a violent protest of American invasion into other countries. I have heard estimates that we have troops in 170 or so countries. Basically, Bin Laden was pissed off at our invasion, and that we had been helping his enemies for a long time. So, to draw attention to this, he bombs our city. Instead, our government takes it from "Wow, maybe we are doing something wrong if someone hates us this much" to "Look at what muslims do to be evil! Let's invade now full force!"

Another point I wouldl ike to mention. I hate it when people are so upset about 9/11. Yeah, it sucked, people died. 3000 or so people. But you know what? That's 3000 people. Only 3000. Need I compare that to the millions of civilians we have killed in city bombings? You may not like to hear it, but when WE are at war, WE are terrorists. WE bomb cities full of innocent people who want nothing to do with the war their country is in. If all souls are worth the same, then we deserve 20 9/11's for even ONE japanese city hit with an atomic bomb. This is not including the other dozen and a half cities destroyed by conventional bombs, nor Dresden, nor Vietnam nor Korea.

And if they are not the same, How many japanese people equal one American?  

divineseraph

Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff