Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Rpgs R Us:: *Escape Reality*Enter Imagination*

Back to Guilds

RPing guild with high literacy and zero slave or vampire RPs. Come help us grow! 

Tags: X-Men, Cowboy Bebop, Final Fantasy, Arabian, Pokemon 

Reply Rpgs R Us
Out of curiosity... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:53 pm
What teams are ya'll on for the event? As you can tell by my outfit change... I'm on Durem.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:32 pm
My outfit, too, proudly proclaims my team.
/added on the 4th/ ...my team being Barton. Just thought I'd specify since I've returned to my normal avatar.  

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:24 pm
I'm with Gambino. It's not really obvious in my avatar...though I might temporarily change that. Jazz things up for the end of August.

*EDIT: Fear the return of a version of Sharky M! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:33 pm
Elphie! My comrade! Let us go forth and pump for JUSTICE!  

Paran
Crew

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:41 pm
Ha! Yes Paran! We fight for the red and black!

Thank God no one is on Aekea! I have met nice people from all the teams EXCEPT that one! Those people are annoying and think they are cool cus they have robots. Jerks...
*Waits for someone to walk in and announce they are on Aekea cus she said all that and can't take it back*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:11 am
I'm on Durem too... and everyone else seems to hate us. xP

That water bow was is too freakin sweet though. Srsly.

--Lici  

Modenopfer

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:07 am
Everyone hates us cus A.) we are winning and B.) So many ******** noobs are going around gloating about it and pissing people off making the rest of us look bad.

Hey, I only badmouth someone when they show up in the Durem area badmouthing US. They should follow my lead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:58 pm
... What happened? When I was pumping this afternoon we were in the lead by a good margin... I go off to work and come back and now Aekea is way ahead of us. Did everybody else stop pumping at the same time I did?! sweatdrop

*edit* Okay so apparently it was some kinda glitch as Aekea is suddenly down 100 points from where they were.

I feel a little better now.  

Paran
Crew

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:40 pm
Bloody Aekeans...them and their glitch-inducing robots.

I agree with Amby...most of the people I've met in this whole mess are nice, but Aekea seems to have an unusally high number of jerks. Still, none of the teams are perfect...we've all had our little outspoken upstarts.

As for the badmouthers, I just shake my head and smirk at them when they show up in Gambino. Other than that, it's just water pumping, random friendly banter, and the occasional off-island visit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:44 pm
All fear my new sig that expresses my distaste for this event... though... no matter what I win the item. I've got four accounts. This one I use, a male RP account, my ORIGINAL account from when I use to come to gaia like 5 years ago, and a mule I created so I would have one on each team. I'm totally in the game for Durem though.

OH, and the reason everyone is closing in is that a ton of people are creating 4 and 5 new mule accounts and putting them on Durem so that we have to pump literally twice as much as the others to launch out weapon.  

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BonzaiRob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:48 am
C'mon Pory, we can take 'em pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:15 am
Am I the only Gambino here? ^^()

I like Durem and seriously considered joining their team...but the blue of Gambino called out to me. The diver in me couldn't resist the island-ness of it.  

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:42 pm
I've seen people in the Barton Forum talk about dumping mules in Durem...but I don't think that actually works. The scoreboard says something about only active members of teams counting, though I'm not sure what the criteria are to be considered "active" for purposes of team size. I'm sure it's not just who's online at any given time.

And yay, Bonzai! A fellow member of the team who beats all the rest in what truly matters: heart! /holds up big Labu Andu Peese! sign/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:44 pm
Hehe, I'm practically a mule myself. I just now reached the level of "Drip" and got my Durem T-shirt. ^^;

On a side note, why are the dead weight accounts called "mules?" From my experience, mules are very capable, hardworking animals. o_o (This is what I think about when I'm bored...)

--Lici  

Modenopfer

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:32 pm
Modenopfer
On a side note, why are the dead weight accounts called "mules?" From my experience, mules are very capable, hardworking animals. o_o (This is what I think about when I'm bored...)

--Lici
You're right; mules are hardworking animals, known for carrying loads that humans can't. So, when people in some MMORPGs started making extra accounts just for holding the extra loot that wouldn't fit in their main account's inventory, these extra accounts were nicknamed mules. The name has stuck, even in places like Gaia where there's no inventory limit, and even for extra accounts that are only made so RPers like us can portray multiple characters easily.  
Rpgs R Us

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff