Submit

Vorel ux

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:20 pm
4.0 is for WOW kids who can't understand the wonderfulness of 3.5 and all its amazing feats, classes, races, and SPELLS! 4.0 does NOT have enough spells that go BOOM!!!

oh and HIO I'm the new guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 pm
Vorel ux
4.0 is for WOW kids who can't understand the wonderfulness of 3.5 and all its amazing feats, classes, races, and SPELLS! 4.0 does NOT have enough spells that go BOOM!!!

Hola new guy!

If you love 3.5, then check out Pathfinder. There's very little difference between the two, as it still keeps the customization of the nearly infinite race/class combinations, and practically streamlines combat. Plus, it redefines the way most classes work, all without ruining the original feel of everything.

This is coming from someone who's still looking for an AD&D group. :3  

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vorel ux

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:17 pm
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux

Hola new guy!

If you love 3.5, then check out Pathfinder. There's very little difference between the two, as it still keeps the customization of the nearly infinite race/class combinations, and practically streamlines combat. Plus, it redefines the way most classes work, all without ruining the original feel of everything.

I have heard of Pathfinder before but never really looked into it. Then again I could of played it and have simply forgot about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:24 pm
Vorel ux
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux

Hola new guy!

I have heard of Pathfinder before but never really looked into it. Then again I could of played it and have simply forgot about it.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

For all your Pathfinder needs. If you play and KNOW 3.5, you can easily pick up Pathfinder, it's the same system, kinda like a MUCH better upgrade to D&D than 4e could have ever accomplished. I simply like the feel of it, and it does a great job balancing fights.  

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vorel ux

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 pm
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux

Hola new guy!

For all your Pathfinder needs. If you play and KNOW 3.5, you can easily pick up Pathfinder, it's the same system, kinda like a MUCH better upgrade to D&D than 4e could have ever accomplished. I simply like the feel of it, and it does a great job balancing fights.

Ah yes I remember it now, do you know if they are going to add more to it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 pm
Vorel ux
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux

Hola new guy!

As far as I know, they update that with any published material when it comes out, along with a lot of home brew material and 3rd party publishers, some of which I checked out and met my approval.  

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vorel ux

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 pm
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux

Hola new guy!

As far as I know, they update that with any published material when it comes out, along with a lot of home brew material and 3rd party publishers, some of which I checked out and met my approval.

Cool, I'm going to have to keep a close eye on Pathfinder now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 pm
Vorel ux

They also have the books in stores, ya know, the cold feel of a hardcover book with 580 pages heart

Nothing like a huge core rulebook to intimidate my players when they try to argue rules with me. The classic DM Book Smite, ahhh, good times =u=  

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vorel ux

Hilarious Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 pm
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux

They also have the books in stores, ya know, the cold feel of a hardcover book with 580 pages heart

Nothing like a huge core rulebook to intimidate my players when they try to argue rules with me. The classic DM Book Smite, ahhh, good times =u=

I played with a DM that would yell "Book Smite!" and then he would clonk whoever he was arguing with on the head. He did it once to me, but it was more funny than painful.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 am
Vorel ux
Iomma Sensei
Vorel ux

I played with a DM that would yell "Book Smite!" and then he would clonk whoever he was arguing with on the head. He did it once to me, but it was more funny than painful.

Heh, nice ^^

I'm running a Pathfinder game here in the guild, if you wish to join and try out the system for yourself.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22006311  

Iomma Sensei
Crew

Dangerous Genius

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff