Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm
(04-03)

And mandals. Lovin' it.

Also, that frisbee went over something that looks like a house. Metis is nearby. It looks like Josh is nearby (And considering he's been whacked by the football and his keys, chances of whackness again are near 86.7302%). That house could be empty. It could also have an empty bed. Which means that it should be occupied so it doesn't get cold at some point.

I know I'm not the only pervy-dorkasaurus around here! heart Who's all for it? lol~~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:43 pm
I'm wondering if little Metis is going to be smashed in the head by the frisbee or if it has fallen harmlessly to the groud. I'm assuming the later XD

Ahh, such nice feet although I have sworn a bloodpact with a bunch of zombies against mandals.  

NicoNisko

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:21 am
Ohh!! Ohh!! I'm a perv!! I'm a perv!! heart *franticly waves hands to get attention*

I'm already imagining the scene... *dreamy look*

Anyone else have the guts to talk about May and Josh's hot loving scene?? (lol.. too bad we have to make it below PG-13 crying )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:05 am
LOL.
Josh is like "C'mere you great big emo!"  

NicoNisko

Shinichiri

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:29 pm
I say this for fun purposes only. Don't kill me.

Josh sees Metis standing there and goes "OMFG!" and Metis is like "ZOMG I heart you and your flip flops!" Josh then goes, "I heart you too!" and then Josh goes up to Metis and does ***** where Metis then does ******* and makes Josh ****** and ******** while Charles stares on smirking evilly...

Ok I'm done. Don't kill me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:00 am
Shinichiri

Josh sees Metis standing there and goes "OMFG!" and Metis is like "ZOMG I heart you and your flip flops!" Josh then goes, "I heart you too!" and then Josh goes up to Metis and does ***** where Metis then does ******* and makes Josh ****** and ******** while Charles stares on smirking evilly...

OAO

(the expression says EVERYTHING)  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:08 pm
Shinichiri

HECK YES!~ LET'S TURN THIS MANGA INTO XXX! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:43 pm
hatsuu-kun
Shinichiri

At least some people enjoyed that little blurb...  

Shinichiri

Dapper Hunter

Arhena

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:26 pm
Hey, it's Josh! Hi Josh! *waves*

I have nothing to say right now. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:38 pm
Shinichiri
hatsuu-kun
Shinichiri

At least some people enjoyed that little blurb...

Ha ha, don't mind me. =D Just having a bit of fun, is all. I'm happy with this manga whether it's a hardcore yaoi or a softcore boys love, which probably suits it more anyway. XD  

hatsuu-kun

Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff