Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Introduce Yourself! [New members here] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshiyre
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:09 am
Hey hey, look who finally got her account back online ((after what... 5 year absence...?))

::grins::  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Hello, I am new to this guild and hope to make some new writing buddies. I mostly do fantasy stories but I like trying new things. I work 50 hrs a week so i will mostly be active on weekends. So beyond excited to be getting back to writing!  

Yume_wolfdreamer

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:43 am
Cheshiyre
Hey hey, look who finally got her account back online ((after what... 5 year absence...?))

::grins::

OMG!!! biggrin mrgreen heart

Also why didn't I see this until now? stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:49 pm
Mr. Eccentricity

Hey Mr. E! I have a little bit of time on my hands right now and wanting to check in. I hope everything thing is going well with you. I have so much to catch up with you when you have the time! biggrin

Cheshiyre

Welcome back Ches, I hope life has been treating you well :3

Yume_wolfdreamer

Welcome to the Guild Yume. Trying to get back into writing here too! Let me what you would be interested as I am thinking of starting a new roleplay. (Though a bit rusty with my skills sweatdrop )  

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:57 pm
Hoshiko104
Mr. Eccentricity

Hey Mr. E! I have a little bit of time on my hands right now and wanting to check in. I hope everything thing is going well with you. I have so much to catch up with you when you have the time! biggrin

Yes, same here!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:11 pm
I'm Cy. Been on gaia for a little over 9-10 years now. I technically have three accounts, but my original can no longer be accessed sadly so I guess I have two... This account used to be i sinfully_insane i and my other account used to be Daisuke Uzuchani. Those names have obviously changed haha. Excited to get back into role playing, excited to get back into gaia. I'll be active for the most part.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Koori no Kitsune

Dapper Sleuth

6,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:43 pm
Hello! I'm Koori no Kitsune!

Ho hum....a little about myself....I'm a huge Tabletop rpg'er. Pathfinder is my main choice, but I will play D&D and any other one. I rp many many things and I'm always up for trying new things. I can't wait to jump in and role play with you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:09 pm
Hullo! My name is c0dfish, but you can call me Cody :3 I'm 19 and a junior in college, majoring in Prof. Writing and Publishing. I'm both engaged (IRL) and married (on Gaia) to a wonderful guy named Dan. He graduated last year and currently works as therapeutic staff support. Once I graduate, we plan on moving to Japan to live closer to his sister and her husband :3

I'm a guy, by the way (in case you were confused by my avatar lol). I just love pink and sparkly stuff! I don't think clothes should really have a gender. Just wear whatever you want, haha!

I'm relatively new to Gaia. Dan and his sister have been on here for years, but I only just started a few months ago. I've also only done one actual roleplay online before. The rest of my experience comes from Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Age of Conan, and LARPing. I hope I can get the hang of things quickly!

Anyway, here are some fun facts about me:
I graduated high school a year early.
I was in a musical that was performed entirely on rollarskates during my last year of high school.
I love reading, writing short stories, DnD, video games, playing guitar and ukelele, singing, and (obviously) roleplaying!
I like listening to podcasts like My Brother, My Brother, and Me.

Okay, so I think that's everything? If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! I check Gaia pretty much every day.  

c0dfish

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces