6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:23 am
x emoNINJA
hihi, people. <3

uhm, okay, stuff about me...

my friend's call me jay (omg! like the character! =D), i'm currently 15 years old (can't drive yet ;__; ), i'm asian (wheee, azn pride and all that jazz), annnnd i live in america (... in america! [/YGOabridged]). if you feel like stalking me, please, go ahead! <3 i love stalkers! i would totally give them hugs if i knew where they were hiding. fo realz.

i like... stuff.

and i dislike... stuff.

yeah, stuff and i have a love-hate relationship going on. D:

despite my name, i am not emo. or a ninja, unfortunately. :[

hmmm... that's pretty much it, i think. yeah, i'm a pretty uninteresting person. xD; but that's okay, 'cause i'm pretty cool with being uninteresting. :]

oh yeah, and i'm actually a girl. but shhh, it's a secret! xP

ZOMG!! I COULD TOTALLY BOW DOWN TO YOU!! Glad I found someone kinda like me... yeah... have you read my post here yet?? it's *points up there* whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:46 am
allyoucaneater
x emoNINJA
hihi, people. <3

uhm, okay, stuff about me...

my friend's call me jay (omg! like the character! =D), i'm currently 15 years old (can't drive yet ;__; ), i'm asian (wheee, azn pride and all that jazz), annnnd i live in america (... in america! [/YGOabridged]). if you feel like stalking me, please, go ahead! <3 i love stalkers! i would totally give them hugs if i knew where they were hiding. fo realz.

i like... stuff.

and i dislike... stuff.

yeah, stuff and i have a love-hate relationship going on. D:

despite my name, i am not emo. or a ninja, unfortunately. :[

hmmm... that's pretty much it, i think. yeah, i'm a pretty uninteresting person. xD; but that's okay, 'cause i'm pretty cool with being uninteresting. :]

oh yeah, and i'm actually a girl. but shhh, it's a secret! xP

ZOMG!! I COULD TOTALLY BOW DOWN TO YOU!! Glad I found someone kinda like me... yeah... have you read my post here yet?? it's *points up there* whee

bow down to me...?

..... sweet. x]

yup, i read it. n__n malaysia, huh? that's awesome! the only asian country i've actually ever set foot in is taiwan, and that's when i was visiting my grandparents. xP

c i r q u a s a e

MoonSparrow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:47 am
hi!!!

my gaia name is MoonSparrow, I'm 16 and I like to read manga. I love playing Guild Wars!!!My name there is Moon lit Dreams, it ended being Moon lit Dreams cuz Dark Moon, Dark Dreams, and Dark Sparrow were taken. sweatdrop i also like playing D.D.R.U. and Halo 2. oh and i love Smileys!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:34 pm
Hello. I'm... *points to username*. I love to draw, play video games, browse Gaia and deviantArt, procrastinate, and boy's love. I have a major obsession over a character named Asato. D: I like making weird pairings up. MickeyxRiku and SnapexHarry (HarryxSnape?) I enjoy playing MMOs.  

Hinama

VanyelAshke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:10 pm
'Ello, people. The name is Chelsea and I'm a girl. >_> Just to make that clear.
I'm seventeen and I'm pansexual, 'cause I just know you all care. 3nodding
I don't know what else to put. XD So, I'll just say that I love Honeydew Syndrome and the characters!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:53 pm
hi!
i'm jamee.....yeah my dad spellt my name when i was born so yeah lol
i love to draw,listen to music and play rpgs andread manga and whatever i can get my hands on lol, i'm 15 but you might as well just say i'm 16 now, i'm a girl, and well ehhhhh errrrrrr
ummmmm hrmmmm well i geuss you'll have to get to know in order to find out more lol, i don't know much about myself apperntly sweatdrop  

Love Like Blah

NicoNisko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 am
hi.

uh.. my cat just peed in the potted plant behind me... now there is soil everywhere.

im going to go cry.

this is my da: http://flamingi.deviantart.com

i fail at life.
you can call me nico 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:15 pm
Hellos, My name here is Yoruai, or nightyluv whichever you prefer whee

I'm 16, and luv drawing, reading Yaoi, writing yaoi, watching yaoi...

*a five hours later*

Paintballing, swiming, singing-

*Get's shot*

xp  

yoruai

Amoyr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:41 pm
Hello hello~ Introducing myself with an introduction that's not really an introduction >____> I like HS =D And other stuff...like attempting to draw, among other things, all attempted.

I'm addicted to my computer. I dropped out of rehab =D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:45 am
Amoyr
Hello hello~ Introducing myself with an introduction that's not really an introduction >____> I like HS =D And other stuff...like attempting to draw, among other things, all attempted.

I'm addicted to my computer. I dropped out of rehab =D

Hello... You're scaring me a lil bit so I think you're awesome. heart  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Avonti

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:05 pm
--Yosh, I'mma Kat, I've been reading HS for a while but just joined the guild-ness 'cause... I'unno, I was at AE and I got all pumped from watching the 404s and talking to some webcomic artists. So, tada~--

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:24 am
allyoucaneater
Ello...

Name's Allyoucaneater... which you can shorten up to Ally.... and... other things you could make by arranging the letters.. like.. Tea... or... Late.. or... LOL.. or...can.. or..rat.. or... whatever you could make that is SUITABLE for a name..like.. Ally .. and.. Tea... and.. Carla.. yeah.. you know the dig.. I'm 14 and misses my youthfull days of joy and abandonment while in the Spring of my Youth... (those ...words are Maito Gai's words)

I'm a full Asian (BOOO!!)I'm currently living in Malaysia. I like reading those yaoi mangas I downloaded and bought... I like to draw... and I didnt even thought my drawing is satisfactory... I got ideas and draw the best at the most inappropriate time like it midnight.. when I'm sleepy and when it's exam time . seriously.. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EXAM... I swear fate is laughing at me and god is throwing peanuts at me...

I also like to talk as sarcastically as possible while acting as impassive... I'm idiotic, sarcastic, pessimistic and maybe the future misanthropist oneday.. (pray I'm not) ...I'm also foul-mouthed (a thousand bars of soap can't clean this mouth)... I always thought having a life is overrated.. I think I'm emotionally unstable.. since I could get from angry.. to emo.. to happy-go-lucky to geeky and the cycle starts again... bad case of random PMS I guess... just that this case hits everytime..... I have a bad side by the alias 'Bad Side'.. Ooooh.. be scared!! Be very SCARED!!

My dream is to be someone who influenced the world of art (in my country.. It's impossible for me to be world famous... I've tried before) My evil dream is to steal all your drawing talents and keep them inside a little box , tie the box with rainbow coloured ribbons and decorate the box with tonnes of decoration,that the box is buried beneath the decorations.. (MWAHAHA!! PHEAR ME!! PHEAR MEEEE!!!!!!)

I have no fav band since I listen to everything and almost nothing... (don't look at me like that..it makes sense!!)... If I really need to tell you at least one band, it'll be My Chemical Romance... and maybe Avenged Sevenfold... My hairstyle is like.. my current avatar but it's black............. WAIT A MINUTE!! Metis's hair is the same style! O.O I am in need of a haircut since to me my hair is getting long already...

My hobby is to copy drawing styles and change it into my own style.. I think I have no talent in drawing... but other people thought I have... (ZOMG!! MY ATTITUDE CHANGED!! PMS!!! PMS!!!! PMSSSSS!!!!!)

Hello.. this is Polaris_The_North_Star ... which is the same person as Allyoucaneater..you must still call me Ally... someone hacked my Allyoucaneater account (how the f'k I dunno) and now I have to use my old empty poor account... but dont worry... I'll try to make this account almost the same as Ally... although that will take a long time.. and I will still act EVIL!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! twisted  

Polaris_the_North_Star

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:41 am
lol hi. I'm Luna. I live in England, which is better than America for lots of reasons, but mostly because I live there xD

I like:

Hs (why else would I be here)
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Yu-gi-oh
Yu-gi-oh the abridged series. (In America)
Lots of other things  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:01 am
Hi ^^ I'm MssZenzy (my real name is Ilaria), I'm 19 and I'm Italian.
I love yaoi? XD (that's quite obvious) I'm an otaku and I love writing and reading (I'm in love qith Watership Down and His Dark Materials).
I'm going to attend the university of biotecnology (or languages.. I still don't know) but my dream was to study ethology.  

MssZenzy

HermitTamer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:04 pm
Hello, im HermitMaster,you can call me Hermit...
uhhh im asian, i like jumping spiders, hermitcrabs, drawing,reading...playing intruments...breathing..
i have 2 guitars, a flute, sax, violin and a piano.
I can clap loud(almost got in trouble for clapping for a student in class -_-)
Im 13, I cant live a day without rice, I dont trust tofu
i live in CA
People in my school call me Burn to Death after my name Bernadette
I hate papayas and horses(sry but horses seem very...eh...they are ,to me,like spiders to normal people)
im the one in my group of friends who is the target, basicly the one who is made fun of razz
I love projects on art, and yes i have done a 1/2 a project on Honeysyn...is that weird 0_o please someone else tell me theyve done one on HoneySyn before!...i feel alone  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff