Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikael Hart

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:58 pm
[Incarnadine.Romance]

Hiya!

Ahm, I'm Inc, 18, female, just graduated from high school {{Woohoo!}} And currently in the process of moving, so my presence here may be sporadic for the time being.

I like dying my hair crazy Crayola-esque colors. Right now it's blonde, pink, blue, teal, green, and purple.

<3

I love writing, reading, music, animals, yaoi, and my stuffed dinosaur, Toshi-chan.

I'm in the middle of creating a yaoi webcomic with my artist friend {{Kisumaaku}} but we're both really lazy, so it's taking awhile.

>_>

My favorite character... is... all of them. I can't decide. Really.

So yeah, that's me? Woo!

Hullo all! <3

Welcome to the guild, and congrats on the graduation thing. I've never dyed my hair all those colors at once, but I've played around with red, blue, blue green, and blonde highlights. It's fun to color, but right now I'm back to my normal black. :9

Lots of people here seem to love reading and writing (and yaoi), so I'm sure you'll fit right in with the rest of us. Good luck with the web comic, and have fun in the guild.

-Hart  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:02 pm

*nodnod*

I noticed that as I skimmed through the others posts, I definitely feel right at home here, although that makes me worried now about the fic contest! I haven't got a snowball's chance!

xD

Awh well, it'll still be fun.

Thank you muchly for the welcome.

<3

[Incarnadine.Romance]

sixpinkwhiskers

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:46 pm
I'm Sixpinkwhiskers...you can call me SPW or Savi...or...like Spinks...

anyway

i'm 14. Freahman (yeah). I have an online comic called "Blue-eyed boy" (Go read it) I like cute stuff..Yaoi...Music..band t-shirts...

and I have a strange desire to eat Nuu  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Y HALO THAR.  

Tinuu
Captain

Mikael Hart

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:33 pm
I didn't notice the post here. XD; Yo everyone, welcome to the guild. :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:29 pm
Uhhh...

Most people just call me Tramp, but I like SMUT, just cos it's fun to add a 'u' to an acronym. ;D

I like music a lot, just like I like art a lot. And the two combined are just once huge whoregasm. <3 Bands I heart are Metric, The Shins, The Beatles, Tool, Paramore, and the like. I'm really enjoying reading Honeydew Syndrome, while kind of wishing I had the mad skillz to make my own webcomic >:

But incredible shows like Heroes and The Office make me a happy girl again~

Oh, and I live in Canada yo'! ^^

Super Murderous Tramp

Rhiminee

Friendly Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:10 pm
[/And baby who the hell are you?]

Hola!

I'm Shaych, or Kris. I'm eighteen and headed to my second year of post-secondary come August. I'm in a two year multimedia production and design course at an institute (seriously, I can't even call it a college, cause its not) in Alberta, Canada.

I love a lot of things. I read fantasy and play rpgs. I like to write, but I hardly ever finish anything, and I'm trying to learn to draw better than I do right now. Getting there... slowly.

My music taste is accommodating. Even if I'm not very fond of a genre or band, I can usually listen to it/them as long as its in small doses. I usually like the 80's stuff. Great Big Sea and Barenaked Ladies are my favorites.

My hair had blue streaks once, but it's now a boring brown again. I like it to much to dye it completely.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:18 am
Hiya! Belated intro. XD;

Um. Name's Amsdia. I'm currently 19 and finishing my first year of university [Literature! whee!]. Reading and writing are my two loves. I also adore playing the piano and drawing, though I'm not what you would call brilliant at either of those - passable, I guess. Trying to teach myself the guitar now and failing miserably... bah.

What else? I live in Singapore. Is there anyone else in this place who lives here? Or at least in the region? I know I got some of my friends into HoneySyn, but surely there's someone else outside my [tiny] circle of friends here...?

I'm rarely serious, always idiotic, and a complete and utter klutz. I once managed to injure myself four times in the space of ten seconds. How? 1) Fall off the bed, 2) whack shin on bookcase, 3) hit elbow on sharp end of table and 4) walk into doorframe. All within about... oh, a metre of walking. I think I may give Metis a run for his money. Which reminds me: I had ice-cream with fries today. heart

And that's it, I think.  

amsdia

needlesandguns

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:35 pm
Hello
I'm a middle school student who goes to an "open air" private school founded by people who believed that no heating or AC is good for children.
I like playing the jazz piano and drawing, and pickles are my favorite food.
I'm also madly in love with Tinuu's art style, and would hug her and never let go if I could (maybe)
I've never dyed my hair, but people have mistaken it as an afro even though it's straight (I'm still figuring out that one)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:19 pm
I am Sanoa! heart Im 13, love DRAWING heart heart writing, reading, and anything related to music other than rap and scremo. A bunch of people at my school (and online) think I'm emo, but I'm not. ^^
Acording to one of my friends, I have the ability to trip over air ^^

Um... I'm not very good with computers, so my webcomic's kinda ^^;; but its getting there... HOWEVER! drawing with pencil/pen is always fun, and I recently invested in the latest technolegy called markers and colored pencils. SOOOO much more high-tech (and user friendly) than photoshop ^^;;

Um.... I Play trombone! ha! something you didn't know!

Urm... I like to ramble ^^  

Noa Anon

Schadenfreud
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:07 pm
Er, don't know if I've introduced myself. I'm Tinuu's crying shoulder /b**ch/ slave/ semi-co-author. A while back, we started IMing and she asked my opinion about some little comic she was doing. At that time, I, like her sister, assumed anyone drawing free yaoi would be full of sunshine and happiness. My Bad. Now I'm her slave. Run away, very far away, as fast as you can.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:36 pm
HULLO SLAVE.  

Tinuu
Captain

Ialae

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:58 pm
Hi, I'm Ialae.

Just like most everyone else here, I also like yaoi and I like to draw. 3nodding

I haven't been a fan for very long but recently I found Honeydew Syndrome and I LOVED it.

That's all the important bits about me, I think. If you want to know more ask. >.<

Kthxbye. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:35 am
Hay gaiz. ;D

I'm new to HS...ISH! I've been reading for a while. :] Found the Gaia Guild (I forget how)...I'm 17. F. WA. (There, ASL is complete!)

I read various BL web comics. :] I also read IRL manga and things like that.

I'm a bit tired so I don't know what to say otherwise. :] Except for "Hooray for HS!" ;D

Suqua

Whamber

Clean Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:55 am
Hey peeps. 8]

I am Sexual Llama. You may call me Llama, Sex Llama, Looney Llama, Llama-rama-ding-dong, and whateveh else. ;D

I'm 13 years old. (Y HULLO ***** :D) And live in Canada, B.C.

Llama also likes drawing, reading comics on the interwebz, Batman, David Bowie, D.C comics, Blues Clues, (Until Steve left D smile my kitties, my doggie, and a crap load of other stuff that would keep you reading this thing all day. :D

And that about sums this up about me. I hope you'll enjoy having me around. :B  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff