Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prinny Winny
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:52 pm
coolzeus1
for how long though because its unfair how he can turn into any animla and stop me from using my power

Well one it's slept Animal and two he never clarified how long so i will say 6 posts for now if that's ok with Lion that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:56 pm
okay but one thing if you mind....can you make a rule that your not allowed to do god mode and that if you like slice at someone you cant act like you never got sliced and i know i just wawnt to say it but he has purging ability right..shadow is like to me a a reugular person spitting so its like telling a human they lost the ability to spit?  

General Gilly

xMaybe Im a lionx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm
Well Your shadow thing is a magic ability, not every one has it. But pretty much every human can spit so its not the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:00 pm
okay so i as i sadi before if you get sliced you cant forget about because i sliced at you..and you bit me as a snake -_- sa if i never sliced at yoiu  

General Gilly

Prinny Winny
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 pm
Ability take magic and if some strange person needs magic to spit then yah, they can't spit.
Lets say you slice at them, if there character is fast enough to dodge then in they post they can say the dodge, if not then you would hit them. Your post is not what you do, it's what you try to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 pm
but thats not always fair because you wright you slice adn tehy doge EVERY post you attalk them  

General Gilly

xMaybe Im a lionx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 pm
Prinny Winny
Ability take magic and if some strange person needs magic to spit then yah, they can't spit.
Lets say you slice at them, if there character is fast enough to dodge then in they post they can say the dodge, if not then you would hit them. Your post is not what you do, it's what you try to do.

Exactly
@coolzeus1 I never bit you as a snake i edited my post because I didn't see what happened before.
Also i used purging touch before you even used your 3-D shadow thing  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 pm
okay okay...i never saw your profile ability thing just wright down you used that ability but im also saying if i fought other people like i sliced they say they dodged to all of them  

General Gilly

Prinny Winny
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:11 pm
coolzeus1
but thats not always fair because you wright you slice adn tehy doge EVERY post you attalk them

Well i don't know anyone who attalks people, I do know attacking people but never attalking people, but if there faster then you they can dodge you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 pm
okay and yes there are poeple the lion guy just randomly spit on me same with the other dude who was being all......diffrent D;< *back to the guild*liam new he coudnt fight him he just gave up and walked up to him "fair match?" he asked  

General Gilly

Prinny Winny
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:16 pm
Well one, that one guy is Super Bipolar.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:18 pm
lol alright back to roleplaying.

User Image
Raion stared at Liam as he gave up, "well i don't want to have mental burden of killing a kid." Raion said in an angry tone he then looked over Subarashii and said "come on lets go prank that girl."

xMaybe Im a lionx

HostClubFan1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm
((I'll post in a little bit.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 pm
Well ima go now ill be on some time tomorrow
later guyz ((will delete this post once i get back))  

xMaybe Im a lionx

x-Akumu Ai

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

Nodding Kasumi looked in the same direction as Takeru, seeing the male. She shuddered at the breath in her hear caused by Takeru. She let out a giggle. "Ta-Takeru-sama, that tickles. . .~" she shivered and looked up at Takeru with a light blush on her cheeks.

Magic School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff