Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Honeydew Syndrome
Ask a (hs) character a question!! No really!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinuu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:07 am
Alright, I have 3 more. It's a lot faster to do them this way. >__>

05 a
05 b
05 c  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:14 am
I am cracking up. So. Bad.

Nothing can beat "To Josh - Are you in love with Metis?" but "The power to BEND TIME AND SPACE!" comes pretty close, imho. =D  

amsdia

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:12 am
O.M.G.

I'm laughing so hard, my stomach muscles are cramping! rofl

The POWER TO BEND TIME AND SPACE eh?? I would like that power too.. yeah... I can stop time and sneak into random concerts...or go to a random actor's place and force a signature from him/her/it(?).. I can totally sell the signatures ... or maybe I can cheat during exams... and become the greatest prodigy!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:46 pm
These were good. I like where Charles says he couldn't kick Josh's a** but could emotionally cripple him for a week.... that made my day. heart heart  

Excited_Calm

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Noa Anon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:16 pm
To all of the characters: who's the most annoying of the other characters?

um... Jay- what band (that already exists) would you be in if you could?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 pm
Charles: If you were stuck in a room with Metis for 6 hours, and you can do anything, what would you do?  

daijo booty

Wheezing Sailor

a r g e n t m e r x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:43 pm
Yatta! <3

To May: If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:31 am
here's a little question for Josh 4laugh : Josh, did you ever wish you were a girl?  

ClemARK

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:00 pm
Oh yeah, those cracked me up. XD IF those are easier, then go for it! Tho my fave by far is still the "are you in love with Metis?" reaction with Josh. XD

TO May: What was it about Jay's sister that you liked? Is it the same thing you see in other girls that you like?

TO Charles: Napoleon, Hitler, Peter the Great or Stalin?

TO Jay: What is your favorite book of all time?

TO Josh: How long did you and Michelle go out?

I'm terrible with questions. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:09 pm
To Jay: what the hell are you smoking?  

Noa Anon

panda-ne

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:37 am
Question to everyone: Why are you wasting your time answering questions from people who has nothing to do but asking questions.... mhh, wait, I kindda lost my point... so forget it... or not.... confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:53 am
here I am with a stupid you-are-forbidden-to-ask question....

@ Josh,Jay,May,Charles: If you're in the mood to jack off, what type of music would you listen while doing 'it' and state one particular title

--------------------------
I-TALK-WHAT-I-WANT SPACE:

yes, I have no shame... ok I do have one... but they're passive creatures, you see... lol

I'm quite shocked no one thought about asking this question.... or maybe you're just too modest..  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

yoruai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:15 pm
lolz, alright. I'll try to ask a normal question.

hrmm.... *Thinks hard*

Argh, I can't think of anything normal to ask domokun

crying

Oh, I got some mrgreen

To Metis: Why don't you like your milkshakes cold? *Stupid question, but I'm curious*

To Charles: How long have you known Metis? and how did you meet? *I think that the first part of the question was already asked, but I don't think it was answered cry *

To Jay: Why'd you quit smoking? *It's VERY good that you quit, but is there any particular reason that you stopped?*

To Josh: What happened b/w you and that chick? *I think her name is michelle. I just wanna know why they broke up xp *

and I think that's it biggrin Much luv if you answer a couple of them heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:23 pm
To Everyone:

If you went to Hogwarts, what house would you be in?  

Mr.KK
Crew

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:48 am
to all main characters: among all the insults that you can think of, which is your favourite? (the insults does not include geeky, nerdy,scrawny or other things that insults physical beings) .. you can put 3 only

-----------------------------
well.. that's a normal question... I got asked with that question by various people almost all the time and mine is always "f*cking b*****d(s)" .... I cant think of others but my insults always have "fu*k" in the front... 3nodding  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff