Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:43 pm
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus put down his fork as Meme left, beaming even as he groaned. My husband is way too young to be a husband... perhaps different rooms would be best. He is adorable, however! he thought to himself, starting eating again - it would be better if he had an empty plate.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha beamed at Meme as he bounced in, pleased for him. "I'm so glad - he needs some greens in him!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 am

** Meme Pear **
Meme was grinning from ear to ear, beaming with happiness and excitement. "I'll make sure to make something green with all of his meals then!" he said happily. Was it childish to act in this way over something as simple as food? Maybe it was but he didn't care, as long as Rufus didn't mind his occasional childishness.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro entered Rufus' bedroom, assuming the man had been avoiding the funeral duties by creating an excuse to sleep. He was somewhat glad to see Rufus was awake already. "Good afternoon Sire. I trust you slept well." he said softly, giving a slight bow as he entered. "Already eating lunch I see. What is the agenda for the rest of the day?"

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus groaned. "Funeral arrangements, write a letter to Lionel and try not to forget to eat. Oh, and plan what to do and say at the picnic." He put his fork down. "Ohh that's going to be fun-!" Putting the tray aside, he held his hand out to Kuro. "Drag me up?"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

"I commend that idea, Meme." Martha nodded, smiling at him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme couldn't help but to keep smiling. "Now, I know he probably won't remember to eat on his own so maybe we should make a few snacks until dinner time! That way he doesn't get too hungry."
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro nodded and assisted Rufus out of bed. "If you would allow me, sire, I can write the letter to Lionel and I'm sure Martha is already working on making sure you don't go hungry again. Also, if I may, we might want to do a kind of role rehearsal to practice some of the questions that might arise during the picnic. Can't be too prepared."

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:36 pm
anime_creator

4 Weeks Later...

The Funeral is over, the Picnic was a 'success' and the Castle has acquired some 'guests' from whom our couples have to hide, including Troy and Helena.
Our Characters are at their wits end...

User Image

Rufus sat up in his bed, feeling wide awake despite his lack of sleep. For four weeks, he'd attended his Royal Duties; he'd been bored to sarcasm by the Priest's lecturing, the Media's speculations and King Lionel's insistence that he marry Helena:
'Force her down that aisle if you have to. I have her best interests at heart; she was born to be a Queen and when she's settled in she'll recall that.' He shook his head to get rid of Lionel's voice. He'd had his coronation, a small affair attended by the public and been welcomed to the throne. He'd had a feast for local nobles, gathered their support, and sent them on their way.
Just that day he'd had ten proposals from various kingdoms; portraits waited for him whenever he ventured from his bedroom or his office. He wanted to scream: "But I'm ALREADY married!... even if I haven't seen more than a glimpse of his hair in the last four weeks."

Reaching for his bell, he rang for Kuro, unable to deal with any other servants just now. He'd had enough.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito sat on Meme's bed, frowning. "Why does he keep getting portraits, and why hasn't he told them he's married?" He fumed, angry for both of them: Kuro hadn't had a break in the last month, Rufus apparently having glued them together at the hip.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:52 pm

** Meme Pear **
The last four weeks had seemed to drag on forever, he knew his place while the priest was here even though him and Rufus argued ruthlessly about it for hours before the priest came into their home. Meme felt like he was one of the servants again but was that a bad thing? After all he did come from the slave trade just a few months ago! Meme trusted Rufus but he wasn't sure how much longer he could put up with everything. He kept out of his husband's way by keeping himself in the kitchen with Martha but even she could see that he was growing tired. "Akito don't get so mad at him. He has his reasons." he forced himself to say but even he wasn't sure how much he believed his own words.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro slicked back his hair as he heard the bell summoning Kuro, even his patience was growing thin, not with Rufus but with the situation in general. How much more were they expected to be put through? He entered Rufus' quarters and gave a small bow. "You summoned me Sire?"

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:05 pm
anime_creator

User Image

The King was half in and half out of his nightshirt, trousers already covering his lower half. As he threw his shirt off he straightened, faced Kuro and declared, "Tonight, we see our beloveds!"

Then he shoved a hand through his hair. "But first, we must prepare - please go to Martha and get her to gather whatever desserts she has and ask her where she grows her roses because we need to pick some. I'll write a note and post it beneath Meme's door, then meet you in the kitchens." He straightened his shoulders. "I don't care whether my hair's messy, or I'm not 'appropriately' dressed, or that it's midnight: we're having a date!"

That said, he strode for the door, forgetting his shoes.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito shook his head. "Don't give me that! He's married, the priest is living in his castle, and I never get a second alone with Kuro!"
After a second or two, however, he sighed. "I miss him, Meme."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme let out a heavy sigh and nodded. "I miss Rufus." he said softly, turning onto his back so he was facing the ceiling while laying on the bed. "We need to keep our composure though, if we lose ourselves then we're bound to blow everything we've worked for. That's a lot to lose."
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro straightened and was quite surprised at the order he was given but the young man was off in a bit of a hurry which gave Kuro no time to object or try to get Rufus to think clearly. But there was a gazebo behind the open fields that would provide them all with a level of privacy. He knew the risk of doing as Rufus asked but they needed this time to themselves. "Yes Sire." he responded simply but he didn't go to see Martha since he knew where they would be going. He caught up with Rufus and forced him to stop moving for one second. "We should have this little date at the gazebo. It will give us some privacy." he whispered into Rufus' ear so anyone in the halls wouldn't be able to hear their plans.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus turned to Kuro with a delighted, devilish grin. "I'm so glad you're on board." He whispered back, nodding and then blushing. "I forgot my shoes!" He groaned, running for his room and then stopping. "Please remember my snack?"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

With a nod, Akito lay down beside him, stretching out. "If only we could be kids again for a day - none of this stuff would matter."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:36 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme couldn't help but laugh a little at Akito's words. "Say what you want about the slave trade, but I was actually glad when he put us in the cellar for days on end for a punishment. I used some of the dirt down there to scribble some drawings of rabbits on the stone walls. It was much better than working in the hot sun and drinking a gallon of water at the end of the day."
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro gave a small nod and allowed Rufus to pass by him. "Yes Sire." he stated simply, making his way to the kitchen where she saw Martha finishing with her preparations for the next day. "Busy as always. Rufus has a request for desserts at the gazebo. Oh and have them sent there quietly." He instructed leisurely.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:45 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Wearing silent shoes, Rufus went to his office and scribbled a note, then slid it beneath Meme's door before running for the kitchen.
He reared back at Martha's glare.

"Of course I'm meeting Meme! And we'll carry the baskets ourselves - the less people know about this, the better."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha stared at Kuro, stunned. Moments later, Rufus came running in and she faced him with hands on her hips. "This better be for Meme, or else-! That boy has been miserable for the last month, and as for you-!" she glared at Kuro. "Akito's been miserable too!"

Akito blinked. "I take it back; even this is better than that!" he nodded, before looking at the door... and frowning. "There's a note."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:55 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme turned back onto his stomach when he heard that there was a note and indeed there was. "I wonder when that got here." he said softly, sitting up now. "Well read it already! Maybe it's from Rufus!"
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro felt a shiver down his spine as Martha glared at him, it's not like it was their fault that things had gotten like this! But she was right, everyone needed this right now. "I know he has. This is going to be for both of them. We promise." he said with a small smile that quickly disappeared.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:09 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus picked up the basket and nodded quickly, leaving as fast as possible. "I love Martha, but remind me never to get on her bad side!" he whispered to Kuro as they left.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Martha nodded, finally convinced they weren't making mischief. In minutes, she had a basket made up and ready to go. "Make my boys happy, or there'll be no food to be found in this house!" She warned as they left.

He handed it to Meme, standing by the bed with his foot tapping. "No, it's addressed to you-" he gasped and snatched it back, suddenly furious. "I swear, if that lecher is after you again, I'll kick down his door and happily walk myself to the dungeons!"
Ripping open the seal, he read it and felt his jaw drop, his face heating. "U-uhm... I'm sorry..." He turned the note so Meme could read it.

Dear Meme,
I'm sorry we haven't had any time together, but tonight THAT CHANGES! Meet me in the gazebo, and bring Akito for protection - and an excuse, if needs be.
I know you don't want a physical relationship, and I won't push you, but please let me hold you tonight.
Love, Rufus. Xxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:23 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme read the note and blushed as well but the words were so sweet and sincere. "I guess we should get dressed." he said with a small smile. So Rufus hadn't forgotten about him after all. "Come on, lets go! It's better than sitting in here!" he said excitedly, grabbing his shoes and quickly placing them on his feet. He practically ran out of the room, castle and then stopped at the fields, unsure of where the gazebo was. "I guess this is where you start leading me." he said with a small laugh.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro gave a soft chuckle and managed to carry the heaviest basket, complete with a couple bottles of wine as well. "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn." he said softly as they set the baskets down inside the gazebo, checking every so often for anyone following them but everyone seemed to be fast asleep.

User Image

theasama

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:32 pm
anime_creator

User Image

He found some cushions and gave two to Kuro before setting one for himself and placing a rose on his spare one. "Right, how to decorate this place?" he mused, before snapping his fingers and rushing around...

He strung up a blanket for privacy between the couples, poking tiny holes in it so it held roses on each side. "Martha can kill me for abusing her rose garden later..." he muttered, before starting to light the candles on both sides. "Does this look romantic enough?"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito followed him, equally excited to see Kuro. When they reached the fields, he led the way....

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff