Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Ryder Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Mairi & Kairi. Kairi, I'm sure your dad would understand my kindness I been treating you with & I sorry to hear that. Why does your father act bad toward us? What did we ever do to him? Pyhrra said this to Kairi with a smile then looked at Mairi. Mairi, are you okay?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:07 am
Mairi winced as she managed to free her foot before vaulting to her feet with a kip-up, wincing as she set her weight on her right leg. Ugh... just twisted my ankle a bit, she said carefully. I hope so. It was some... ship... hunting whales... that caught my aunt, his sister... and my older sister. We were barely able to get them free of those whirling... blades that moved the ship, Kairi said shyly, her tone a bit nervous. Unfortunately, her sister had sustained several deep cuts and her aunt had lost her arm from mid forearm down trying to shield her older sister. .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:28 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi & Kairi. Kairi, I feel sorry for you & your family. Pyhrra said this to Kairi with a smile then looked at Mairi. Mairi, did you get changed into your bedtime outfit? Its getting late.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:18 am
Mairi tilted her head. I have it laid out on my bed, she said carefully. Injuries happen. Usually it's getting slapped by tuna or other fish, rarely it could be sharks attacking. Incidents with ships are extremely rare, Kairi said shyly, blushing slightly. Um... I'm still getting used to bathing... on land. Though... admittedly, I do enjoy it, she said shyly. .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - What I'm working on at the moment.)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:28 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi & Kairi. That's very good, Mairi. Kairi, I'm sure your family's injuries will heal over time. In the meantime, I'll get you some pajamas to change into. As for Saturday, I'll take you shopping to get some clothes for you to wear. Pyhrra said this to Kairi & Mairi with a smile then went into the trunk in the master bedroom and got out some pajamas that are Kairi's size then gave them to her.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:07 pm
Mairi took a soft breath as she turned away before her eyes widened at the sight of something moving down the hall towards the bathroom. Ah... mama... there's something moving down the hall, she said carefully, her voice far too calm. Something moving? Kairi said shyly, curious as she moved towards the hall. Don't go near it. I don't know what it is, but... call it a gut feeling that approaching it would be a bad thing, she said softly as the mermaid girl turned her head to look at her. She didn't know it was a Vipera aspis, a European viper, a venomous snake. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi & Kairi then noticed something did move towards the hall. Don't make any sudden movements. Pyhrra said this to Kairi & Mairi gets on the phone and calls a number to deal with this. Hello, there's something moving in my house, what looks like a European viper.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:31 pm
Mairi narrowed her eyes as she shifted her weight, pulling out a senbon before her eyes narrowed further before she flicked it sharply, the viper writhing for a few seconds before it stilled, the needle precisely two thirds of an inch just behind its head. It still breathed, but was essentially paralyzed. Not moving now, she muttered under her breath. What's a European viper? Kairi said shyly, curious despite herself as a few minutes later, flashing lights flickered on the windows as an Animal Control officer arrived. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked out the window and saw animal control then greeted them. Thank goodness you're here. My daughter and her friend saw what appeared to be a European viper in the house. Pyhrra said this to the officer.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:50 pm
Mairi saw the officer nod before he approached the immobilized serpent. She restrained the urge to giggle at his confused body language before he firmly grasped the serpent's head before tugging free the needle. Almost immediately, the serpent stirred sluggishly. "Huh, not sure what the needle was doing, but it somehow...
knocked it out,"
the officer remarked as he bagged the serpent quickly,
winding the thick bag so it wouldn't have a chance to escape. "You did well in calling quickly, as it could have been dangerous if it had bitten someone," he said wryly.

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:57 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the animal control officer. Thank you. I don't have animals in my home as pets, sir. Also, I see you met my daughter; Mairi. Pyhrra said this to the officer.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:07 pm
Mairi saw the officer glance her way before looking a bit embarrassed. What sort of animals would be a pet? I wouldn't know, since I've never had one, Mairi said with a small blush, glancing away from him towards her mother. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:05 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the girls Mairi, the most common animals to have as pets are cats & dogs Pyhrra said this to Mairi then looked at Kairi. Kairi, you can get changed into your pajamas in the bathroom.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:31 pm
Mairi tilted her head as she saw Kairi head for the bathroom, where a steaming bath was already prepared. Hmmm, I don't know if I'd really want a pet, though... with Lucas recovering, I sometimes feel lonely, Mairi said shyly. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at the girls Mairi, I'm sure Lucas will be okay. I don't want you to feel alone. Pyhrra said this to Mairi then gives her a loving hug.

TsukikuroiMai

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games