Phantomhive Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 am
Kittykittkitt13
Yin sighed then looked at him " Well, how about a friend, even if it'll make no difference, can i be your friend, Kiryu?" she asked softly still stoking his head lightly, she knew not why she was so attached to this crow but she was and as long as he was here she decided she would try to make him happy

Kryu shrugged then nodded fine we will be friends but you might be i a danger zone around me since I'm not a good fortune crow or a bird that is beautiful no matter how much you lookat it." he said to Yin.

Takashin remained silent and calm around Yin and Kiryu, but he still disapproved of the demon hound and anybody else around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:25 pm
yin smiled " It's ok, im used to dangerous things, and i dont mind being in danger if it means staying by someone i care about" she said sweetly and kissed his beak, the only way it would be akward for her to kiss his beak would be for him to go human then she would be kissing hislips, she quickly moved that thought from her mind and began to pet his head  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 pm
Kittykittkitt13
yin smiled " It's ok, im used to dangerous things, and i dont mind being in danger if it means staying by someone i care about" she said sweetly and kissed his beak, the only way it would be akward for her to kiss his beak would be for him to go human then she would be kissing hislips, she quickly moved that thought from her mind and began to pet his head

Kiryu was confused " umm okay originally girls hate being in dangerous situation, even though girls fall head over heels for bad boys around them for some random reason even though they are dangerous." he said and flew off of Yin's arm and landed on Takashin's head and changed back into human form and sat down crossed legged on Takashin's head.

Takashin's tail swished. " Kiyu you idiot why did you change back to human even though you are surrounded by fire you will burn yourself for goodness sakes even though you don't mind getting burnt." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:12 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

Kiryu was confused " umm okay originally girls hate being in dangerous situation, even though girls fall head over heels for bad boys around them for some random reason even though they are dangerous." he said and flew off of Yin's arm and landed on Takashin's head and changed back into human form and sat down crossed legged on Takashin's head.

Takashin's tail swished. " Kiyu you idiot why did you change back to human even though you are surrounded by fire you will burn yourself for goodness sakes even though you don't mind getting burnt." he said.

yin smiled " well im not a normal girl" she said sweetly and pulled him closer to her " It's safer over here" she explained she didnt relized she was holding his hand now, but then again she didnt mind, then she looked at him and smirked " And by the way, i dont like bad boys" she mused and kissed his nose, she blushed a bit it was different than kissing him as a bird, because now he was human, out of shyness and force of habit she moved her hand and began kneading in his hair lightly purring  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin smiled " well im not a normal girl" she said sweetly and pulled him closer to her " It's safer over here" she explained she didnt relized she was holding his hand now, but then again she didnt mind, then she looked at him and smirked " And by the way, i dont like bad boys" she mused and kissed his nose, she blushed a bit it was different than kissing him as a bird, because now he was human, out of shyness and force of habit she moved her hand and began kneading in his hair lightly purring

Kiryu was blank minded now " umm okay this is weird and strange um Takshin whats going on?" he said in a nervous tone. waiting for Takashin's answer.

Takashin just laughed " well I guess you have a two future love partners to from for the future." he said and continued to laugh with enjoyment.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:45 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

Kiryu was blank minded now " umm okay this is weird and strange um Takshin whats going on?" he said in a nervous tone. waiting for Takashin's answer.

Takashin just laughed " well I guess you have a two future love partners to from for the future." he said and continued to laugh with enjoyment.

yin countinued to knead his head " mew?" she didnt compeltly understand what they were talking about, something about love then she stoped " Kiryu am i making you uncomfortable?" she asked in a worried tone  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:51 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin countinued to knead his head " mew?" she didnt compeltly understand what they were talking about, something about love then she stoped " Kiryu am i making you uncomfortable?" she asked in a worried tone

" No No am just totally confused here that's all nothing else okay so no worries." he said to Yin.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:01 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

" No No am just totally confused here that's all nothing else okay so no worries." he said to Yin.

yin smiled then began kneading his hair again " oh ok, what are you confused about she asked as she sweetly licked his cheek, she couldnt help it she was in kitty mode right now  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:45 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin smiled then began kneading his hair again " oh ok, what are you confused about she asked as she sweetly licked his cheek, she couldnt help it she was in kitty mode right now

Kiryu looked at her " I'm not use to having girls getting close to me these days." he said to yin cluelessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

Kiryu looked at her " I'm not use to having girls getting close to me these days." he said to yin cluelessly.

yin smiled and hugged him " don't worry it'll get easier as life goes on" she mused as she cuddled him " im actually not used to getting so close to boys either, i'm just affectionate right now" she purred  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:06 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin smiled and hugged him " don't worry it'll get easier as life goes on" she mused as she cuddled him " im actually not used to getting so close to boys either, i'm just affectionate right now" she purred

Kiryu nodded " if you say so."he said to yin but he still felt strange.

Takashin laughed " well now this is a such a lovely atmosphere between you two." he said and laughed with with eerie tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

Takashin laughed " well now this is a such a lovely atmosphere between you two." he said and laughed with with eerie tone.

yin giggled " dont worry birdy, i wont bite you, unless you want me too~" " Takashi, are you okay with us staying on your head mister dragon~?" she asked as he pet takashin"s head  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin giggled " dont worry birdy, i wont bite you, unless you want me too~" " Takashi, are you okay with us staying on your head mister dragon~?" she asked as he pet takashin"s head

Takashin laughed " well it doesn't bother me much it's fine, and Kiryu never had a long term relationship with anyone since they always believed the truth about Kiryu's misfortune lives." he said to Yin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 pm
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

Takashin laughed " well it doesn't bother me much it's fine, and Kiryu never had a long term relationship with anyone since they always believed the truth about Kiryu's misfortune lives." he said to Yin.

yin smiled "well i dont mind misforturtion i can make happiness as long as i have a source" she said still hugging kiryu and kissed his nose if it was really that bad she would spent as much time with him as possible  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:15 pm
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13
SoushiMiketsukami2012
Kittykittkitt13

yin smiled "well i dont mind misforturtion i can make happiness as long as i have a source" she said still hugging kiryu and kissed his nose if it was really that bad she would spent as much time with him as possible

Takashin laughed a bit if you say so Yin but his misfortune is quite powerful, that sometimes people die from it and get sent to the underworld not heaven even if they are good souled people, if they make contact it is like making a contract with devil even if you never made a contract with the devil in your lifetime." he said to Yin.

Kiryu drew his huge blade and stabbed Takshin in the head , but Takshin's body automatically protected his head.  
manors or houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff