Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image

'G-Gajeel! What do you think you're doing?! Remember last time!'

User Image

When Ryoushi returned, it was noticeable that both Syo and Gajeel were flat, faced down on the floor. Seemed that Levy had handled her little half as she seemed to have defended the notebook. Usually she wouldn't be like this but somehow, she'd gathered enough courage to do such a thing. Even with Gajeel and Syo's scary towering heights, she'd managed to beat them to a pulp with a worried Myo nearby who looked at them and Levy literally called him over, wrapping her arm over his shoulders despite his height as she stood on her tiptoes, only just managing the action as she looked to Ryoushi. "W-Well...ummm...my book is no where near finishing point, nor is it very...good..." She spoke timidly with a small sweat drop forming as Gajeel laughed. Lifting his head from the floor. "Yeah, afterall, you only write either soppy romantics, funny horrors which aren't even scary or sometimes the clumsy fool who becomes a hero. Oh, I forgot, fantasy as well~" He spoke cheekily as Levy bit her lip, angered by what her own cousin was saying, what he was trying to say anyway as sheclenched her hands into fists, trying to calm herself down.

Turning away from them all, Levy grabbed her bag,
"If any of you need me then, I'll be off to the library, writing my so-called, cheapskate, rubbish, crap and pathetic novels!" She shouted as her face turned to face Gajeel with apiercing glare, she wasn't happy at all. Infact, she knew she was going to cry, she simply didn't want to show it at all since it would make anyone hink of her as weak, let alone letting Gajeel grow soft on her as her fists remained clenched and she spoke one last time. "Oh yeah, that scheme we had planned, forget it Gajeel-kun...because you're still a big baka in my books! I doubt I'll forgive you easily this time!" She spoke harshly to him before literally running off from him as Gajeel sat up, sitting on the floor still next to Syo as Gajeel rubbed the back of his head. "Wel, she took things a bit far this time...then again..." He looked down, deep in thought then remembered what him nd Levy were talking about when they first met, how she'd wanted to become a novellist and a rich and famous one at that. Biting his lip, he knew he teased her in the past but that was only joking and Levy knew that, but this time she took it seriously. He wondered as he started to swear to himself. Syo raised an eyebrow before moving away from him incase Ryoushi got at least a little bit angry at him because of that.

More or less, Gajeel was pissed at himself for forgetting what a huge deal it was to Levy for writing books as Myo stayed on the sidelines, sitting next to Ryoushi though noticing his twin brother's actions, he moved away a bit.

User Image

'Hmmm? What are you wanting now Syo? Isn't it enough I came to this school?'

User Image

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Ryoushi had seen everything with wide eyes, she'd never seen Levy this upset to the point she yelled at him and ran off. Then she shook her head, "There's a lot I can do or say to you right now.. And that including running a bullet through your head....." she says to him seriously, "There's a limit to teasing, you can't push it too far..." she adds before getting up and putting her notebook away in her pocket, bowing to Myo. "Sorry you had to witness this..." she apologizes and stands before shaking her head one last time before walking off. Her Rabbit ears laid down on the back of her head, looking like they were smoothed down. It wasn't that hard to follow Levy, but she had to go to the Library anyhow. So she walked in that direction, furious at Gajeel. She should've ran a bullet through his head and finished her assignment! But she wasn't as cold-hearted as people made her to be.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Gajeel rubbed the back of his head and spoke to Ryoushi before she left, "Yeah...I know..." He spoke with a puffed out cheek as he watched her leave. Walking in the same direction Levy had stormed off in as he got to his feet and started to follow behind her, though with a large gap between them until Syo grabbed his collar. "For once, I don't want you killed, when she says she'll run a bullet through your head, she means it. Best to leave the two ladies to cool off for a while I think..." Syo spoke in a stern tone as Myo nodded though didn't really know what he was agreeing to as Gajeel bit his lower lip.

Levy was sat admist the bookshelves. In a corner where no one would find her, she hoped anyway as she pulled herself together. Tried to anyways with her book flung across to the other end of the shelves. She hated it now, she didn't even want to look at it as she hugged her knees, her eyes watering and she didn't notice. Her vision blurring, she still noticed nothing as she sat there, sniffing a bit. A pointless dream, wasn't it? All of it? She knew she'd never make it anyways, afterall, who'd want her work after finding out she went to this school. Leaning against the book shelf, she let a single book fall open onto her head, as it using it as shelter as she sat there.

User Image

User Image

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 pm
User Image

The Huntress made her way through the halls without a problem, she calmly walked into the Library and scanned around. Seeing a book on the floor she picked it up and examined it, noticing it was Levy's so she opened it and started reading the first page. Ready if Levy was going to lash out, but she highly doubted it. She continued reading as her temper towards Levy's cousin died down, this was a good book. After a while she had finished and closed the book, keeping it with as she scanned the shelves silently being light on her feet like always. Until she found a little patch of familiar blue hair behind a bookshelf and sank down at other side of it, leaving the silence there for a few moments before she spoke softly, "All you have to do is say the word and I'll do it. But do you really hate this?" she says. Knowing that Levy knew she was only here because of Gajeel, her assignment to kill him. But she would never do it without her permission which she didn't mind at all. "It's a good book, I like it....." she comments gently.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Levy allowed herself to be unconscious with her eyes wide open whilst Ryoushi read the book. It was nowhere near finish right now as Levy soon reached for the book on top of her head and lifted it off, closing it slowly as she was deep in thought about what the rabbit huntress had just said. Biting her lower lip, she placed the book on the shelf before she leaned on it carefully. Careful not to knock anymore off yet as she managed to collect her mind and words as she managed to speak in a weak tone, barely bearable and very weak, as though she could break instantly. "I...I don't know, his words really hit me deep. Though I know he'd forget what my dream was. Afterall it all happened when we were kids and when we had to live together, he was put through...a lot so I wouldn't mind if he forgot. I guess I took it too far. Though..." Biting her lower lip, she could feel her eyes watering right there and then. Hugging her knees tighter, the sudden thought about Ryoushi's mission sprung to mind as she closed her eyes tight. Hugging her knees tighter, she could feel herself falling apart from the thought. All this girl wanted was a hug and a sorry, though was that not possible now? Was she not allowed to live normally as she actually heard herself crying. She was falling apart with every thought, every word as she then managed to speak again.

"I...I think he...no...you shouldn't listen to the missions...its my honest opinion...I mean, if you did that...wouldn't you end up...leaving in the end. What then? If you killed him, I'll be all on my own...you'd have to leave and move onto another mission...right?" She sniffed biting her lip harder. Enough to draw blood as she could taste the very liquid in her mouth as she managed a small laugh though it sounded broken. "Are you...being honest about that book?" Shequestioned as she sniffed, trying to wipe the blood from her lower lip with her sleeve.

User Image

User Image

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

Ryoushi stood silently and walked over and sat down next to her, "The missions are all I have left...... My family was murdered by the same people who despise and hate me for what I am, they killed everyone I care about..... Only leave after a mission's done because I don't want anymore people that are close to me getting hurt. I respect your decisions very well, and never go against them." she says quietly, "I think he remembers... Just needed some influence for his brain to start working properly again." she added. Then there was a few seconds of quiet before she spoke again, "I do mean it Levy-chan.... I want you to write more, I want to know what happens. Please for me?" she says tilting her head looking at her, having her ears stand then halfway bend. Almost looking like a normal pair of Rabbit ears.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Grumbling and rubbing the underpart of her nose, she gave one last sniff as Levy nodded slowly for the last part of what Ryoushi said. "One quick question...do you have to kill him even if he chose a different side to what his race is, afterall, if you killed him even if he chose a different side then Kaguya-san would definately disapprove and try to get revenge..." She spoke honestly. Wanting an answer despite the fact that Ryoushi wouldn't know who Kaguya was. Afterall, she was a mystery to all as many put it, she even disappeared before Gajeel knew anything about her. Though, the black haired male seemed to still manage to keep contact with the mysterious female.

With the two girls talking, Gajeel was growing somewhat panicked about what Levy would think of him now as he stood, so did Syo along with Myo, hesitantly as the three marched towards the library. Knocking many out of the way. Though noticed they shouldn't barge in like brutes or anything, Levy and Ryoushi would possibly think worse of them. Then a plan came to mind. Gajeel had one last person he could count on for this.

User Image

User Image

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

She just sat there quietly, her breathing barely audible as she carefully listened to Levy's words. Her Rabbit ears collapsed over her face as she pulled her knees close, "Just forget it...... I'm not going to do it, I can't.... Because if I kill a child like him then it'll only cause me problems sleeping." she grumbles. She closed her eyes and thought about everything, every memory came to mind.... But not the good ones. She could see the burning building that she once called home, the dead bodies and bloodshed, those horrid Demon eyes and laughter at her. Only made her pull her knees in closer, "Can I tell you something Levy-chan.....?" she asks softly, then the images of her becoming something she deeply hated inside, her hands covered in red. The thrill of killing, the deafness of screams and cries for mercy. It all was exciting, it made her blood pump and she loved how much her heart would race. But she hated herself more than anyone. She hated the monster she was slowly crawling to for comfort...... But only one thought came to her mind, I don't want to be scared anymore....... I don't want to be weak and helpless.... she cries in her mind. Even though no one would be able to heard it.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Levy turned and looked at her, shifting her entire body to the other womans direction so she could speak to her normally as she tilted her head to the side softly. "You can tell me anything, Ryoushi-san. Afterall, that's why we're friends, right?" She spoke, finally feeling better than usual when she managed a small smile to try and be supportive of the rabbit huntress though thought it could be useless.

User Image

User Image

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

Ryoushi kept her position as she heard people storming up to the Library, but she didn't care any longer if people saw like this..... This defenseless. This broken down, this weak half breed that put on a mask and fooled everyone with lies. "I'm scared........ I'm scared of what I'll turn into every time I go out, I'm scared of myself......" she says shakily, keeping herself in a tight ball. "I scared to go to sleep because I don't know if I'll be able to wake myself up from the nightmare that follows me everywhere....." she whispers, her body trembling. As the steps came closer she could identify who two of them were, Syo and her cousin Gajeel. But as said before, she didn't care. Tease her all they like, it would just give her an excuse to run..... Because that's all she's done, is run. "I don't want to feel scared anymore..." her voice a broken whisper as she forcefully shut her eyes and something long forgotten rolls down her cheeks. They were cold and wet, they were her tears she's locked away for her life.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image

Name: Kaguya Redfox
Nickname/s: Kaggy, Yu-chan, Kaguya nee-san, Blade Maiden or to Levy, Okaa-san.
Age: Appears to be roughly 18 though is in her mid twenties right now.
Race: Demon, pure blooded like another certain someone.
Crush: Hmmm...I'd certainly like to see you get that out of me~
Personality: Kaguya is very rebellious, more rebellious than her younger brother. That's right, this young missy who's very violent has a younger brother who many may know of right now. This powerful girl is wise and was once a tutor for a young blue haired novelist when she was only a child. Not only that but she claims she's very 'lucky', it's only a claim though. No one knows for sure. Not only that but this woman is easy to complain about things, always wanting the finest, not only that but begs sometimes for her dear younger brother to help her in dire times of needs. She brags alot of the time an is very close to her relations, let alone protective over them, she has a soft spot for idiots, strangely, and the way she shows it is by beating them up verbally or literally. Is a very strange girl overall and is always upbeat and defensive against others.
Powers: This demon's powers is unknown, like her younger brothers, depending on whether she uses them or not will reveal them in all due time.
Biography: This demoness was an unknown older sibling to Gajeel. That's right, she's the older sister to Gajeel, one he never knew of infact. Not until he moved in with Levy. Kaguya never knew of herself ever having a younger cousin or even a younger brother, she left at such an early age that she knew nothing about her own family. Though upon arrival of a final 'trial' as she calls it, she returned home to find no one there. Noticing a note from her mother in the empty house telling her of her younger brother's whereabouts, Kaguya decided to go and investgate reasons further into who this 'Gajeel' was, despite the note saying he was her younger brother. She went to Levy's house and sat there, noticing Levy's father giving her odd looks, threatening her with a knife, all Kaguya did was state plainly, "I came here to see Gajeel. That's all." With Levy's dad convinced and Gajeel arriving home for the holidays and Levy returning home as well, they encountered the oldest daughter of the Redfox family. Kaguya. Gajeel hugged her, though didn't know who she was but the scent of home, the scent of another demn made him happy, not that Levy didn't make him happy, seeing her smile always made him happy as Levy was confused. She looked exactly like Gajeel only more like a woman. Was this Gajeel's onee-chan? She only wondered as Kaguya looked towards the old man, "When these two are older, I think they should both enroll to here." She spoke with a smirk and slammed a flyer down onto the worktop as the man protested though with a simple drawn sword, Kaguya had won the arguement. She tutored the failing novelist and trained the pureblooded demon to help them become stronger and with doing so, they enrolled into the academy. Kaguya may not be a student here but she's been convinced that if she's wanted by Gajeel too much, she'll enroll here. It's a done deal, as she says. Though she still secretly comes to this school without anyone noticing.
Likes: Swords, Levy, Gajeel, her family, games, winning, blood, violence, laughing, having fun, getting her own way and other things too.
Dislikes: Annoyances, hunters, those trying to rid of her and Gajeel, just annoyances full stop.
Extra?: Kaguya always carries a blade with her at all costs.
Role: Just another student, undercover student infact~
Username: Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:36 pm
Ⓚⓐⓖⓤⓨⓐ Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ Ⓢⓨⓞ Ⓜⓨⓞ

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Levy looked towards Ryoushi tilting her head to the side as she listened to the girls words, nodding along before giving a small smile and kneeling in front of her, placing her forehead against Ryoushi's and closing her eyes before sitting normally beside her again, "Now them nightmares won't bother you anymore~" She chanted before noticing the tears rolling down the cheeks of the rabbit huntress. She started to wipe them away with her finger with a twisted expression, it was more of a pout than anything, she wanted to be helpful but knew her concerned side wasn't going to show up so easily. That was when she thought something up and decided to hug the girl, holding her tightly and biting her lip. She hated to see others cry, it sometimes started her off crying as well as she hugged her tighter than before, "I'm here, don't worry, you won't be scared anymore, we're all here for Ryoushi-san, we all promise. I promise on everyone's behalf. Afterall, we all will look out for you, since we're all friends here, that's right, right?" She spoke in a fairly confusing tone though managed a small giggle as she kept ahold of the rabbit girl.

Gajeel was stood outside with a puffed out cheek as Syo and Myo looked at him with a raised eyebrow and before they knew it, there next to Gajeel was a woman who looked roughly the same age as them all. She looked like the female version of Gajeel, she was infact, the older sister of the male himself. Despite appearances, she was in her twenties already as the woman looked towards him with a raised eyebrow.
"What're you wanting me to do now, Gajeel?" She questioned as Gajeel meerely pointed in the direction of the door, it was obvious to Kaguya what he was on about now as she snuck into the library, the males stood outside as Kaguya slid inside. No noise. Perfect. She walked inside, slowly though to give the two hidden females a bit more time to cool off and talk to each other some more.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 pm
User Image

Ryoushi looked up at her before smiling and hugged her back, "Thank you..... And your right, we are friends.... I promise you." she says then her ears shoot straight up. But she chose to ignore it, as she let go of her friend. "I think someone owes you an apology now...." she says with a gentle smile and stands, holding out her hand in case she needed help. But however inside, her Hunter senses were screaming at her to take out her weapon and protect. But she ignored them although ready in case someone decided to attack her or Levy, but she couldn't imagine someone attacking Levy. Even though it can happen. "But I was serious about you writing more though! It's a really good book so don't keep me waiting, I wanna know what happens!" she purrs excitedly.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:05 pm
Ⓚⓐⓖⓤⓨⓐ Ⓖⓐⓙⓔⓔⓛ Ⓛⓔⓥⓨ Ⓢⓨⓞ Ⓜⓨⓞ

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

THOSE BOUND BY THE RIBBON OF FATE...

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Levy nodded with a giggle as she took the hand of the other girl and pulled herself up with her assistance. Patting her bottom to clean the dust off since she'd been sat in this murky place for far too long for the girls liking as she gave a small smile, slightly nervous. She never had someone get so excited about her book, afterall, the only person in the past was Gajeel when they were younger and writing small stories together about their little adventures. Her father never praised her work, no, he always scolded her for writing novels and thought of them as a waste of time. She never thought so though as she nodded, "Fine, I'll finish it and you can be the first to read it~" She chanted with a giggle as young Levy remebered Ryoushi's ears had shot up before. Was something wrong? She wondered as only small footsteps could be heard.

It seemed Kaguya was sneaking again, she was hiding behind a bookshelf, looking at the two girls and gave a small smile along with a sigh of relief, nothing too bad, she could go make an entance now if she wanted to. But it was too late, she'd leaned against the bookcase too much that the very structure had fallen taking her backwards with it as she layed there on top of it. It seemed she'd sworn when she fell backwards as well as Kaguya noticed a young Levy looking at her with a confused expression. Kaguya gave a laugh and a wave,
"Yo~" She spoke with a laugh as Levy giggled. Recognising the face, let alone the voice. "Why nice of you to drop in, Kaguya-san~" She spoke with a giggle, the womans fall making her day as she simply laughed.

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

Ryoushi smiles at her, "Thanks Levy-chan!" she chimes happily. Glad that she was alright and going to write her book again, those Rabbit ears stil stood up straight up as she continued to hear movements other than theirs. That's when she saw another female show up and her scent automatically told her, "Demon". She watched the two changed words before her ears twitched, "Hey Levy.... I'll see you later, I've gotta go do something." she says before running off, No more hunting Demons..... I'm done with that, only Rabbit.... They took part in the massacre too along with those Witches! she tells herself while walking off, not even looking where she was going. "So does this mean you'll kill yourself? You are apart of both sides...." a voice told, no mocked her. She shook her head, All in time..... After they're dead I will leave... she thinks. "Levy, Myo, Syo,.... Even Gajeel..... I'm sorry." she apologizes softly. Wishing someone heard her, but she highly doubt if anyone paid attention. Not even her when she slammed into someone and fell onto the floor, "Ow! What the he-" she starts to yell before looking up and saw some very familiar raven black spiked hair. Rubbing her head as she looked up at him, "Why are you just standing there in the hallway? Jeez....... You could've given me a concussion with you just standing there, you fricken skyscraper....." she says continuing to rub her head as her Rabbit ears wilted and she tried getting up.

Yume no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces