Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:41 pm
            Ryoushi smirked at his response and allowed a simple chuckle to slip out. "Oh so you think." she mused before slowing down slightly as she saw her home come into view. So carefully she walked up and perked briefly in the window, seeing Levy still fast asleep and Kaguya being nosy through her movies she smiled and walked into the front door after she unlocked and opened it up. "Find anything appealing yet Kaguya?" she chuckled as she walked past her in order to get to her own room. Going to settle the rest of the wounds quickly and hopefully pug Levy asleep as well, having some time to herself won't be so bad.... hopefully unless these two are crashing here as well..

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:02 pm
Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

• Gajeel frowned,
            "Of course I do. Problem?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow as he noticed Ryoushi's house in view and followed behind her into the house after he noticed her look through the window. Seeing Kaguya there, wasn't really a shock neither was Levy asleep but Kaguya browsing through movies was since she didn't really watch movies as Kaguya stood straight and looked tot eh two,
            "Not yet, not a big movie fan~ So...yeah~" She chimed before speaking again, blinking wildly,
            "You two look like you've had fun~" She chimed, looking over at the two who were carrying the twins on their back as Levy shuffled, somewhat causing the young demoness to think that she was waking up. Luckily, that wasn't happening just yet.

• Syo frowned at his head being patted as he puffed out a cheek before stalking behind Masaomi with a frown still on his face. That was new, completely. Oh well, it seemed he had his reasons and he had his own as well. It didn't really matter too much to him it seemed since he simply wanted to eat now, he couldn't think on an empty stomach.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Once they came back in, Rin had their dinner already set up at the dinner table ready to be served. She smiled and let her hair down "should I shapeshift again Syo-kun?..this body is starting to get old on me" she said as she pulled their chairs out. Masaomi laughed and quickly got to a chair and started to eat his dinner buffet. Rin laughed cutely and went over to Syo and kissed him softly. "Nee, Syo-kun..have as much as you like, I've made a spare dinner of my own so please enjoy" she said as she kissed him again and walked over to the living room.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:07 pm
            Ryoushi rolled her eyes playfully at Gajeel before chuckling at his older sister. "Well you should at least give a couple of them a try, some might actually catch your attention~" she called back innocently before putting Kaito down gently on her bed as she went to get the bandages and rush back into her room. "Gajeel, just put Akaito down on the couch or something. I'll get him in a minute." she added before carefully undoing the completely soaked bandages on the blue haired twin as she saw how the bleeding words were running a stream and bitterness bit into her pride, or what was left of it, as she clenched her teeth together tightly. This was her fault. Her fault that she didn't chase after them, that she didn't finish off Ari when she had the chance. What would her mentor even say to her that she couldn't even protect these two? Her anger flared as she concentrated it into her hands and started to heal him. This wasn't over, she'd make sure of it.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:43 pm
            • Kaguya somewhat laughed before shaking her head,
            "Maybe next time, then for sure~" She hummed before looking over to Gajeel who nodded and placed Akaito down and he simply stared at Ryoushi before crouching next to her and flicking her in the forehead,
            "Baka." He spoke as he stuck out his tongue. Why was this? Because he noticed the anger as he sighed,
            "I'll sort out Akaito if you want and you focus on Kaito. Kaguya can always help?" He spoke with a raised eyebrow as he looked to his older sister who simply shrugged lightly and with a small grin. It was her way of saying 'whatever floats your boat'. Gajeel simply looked to Ryoushi, wondering what her opinion was on this situation. Though it seemed he had time to spare with Levy still asleep.

• Syo heard what Rin had said and somewhat shrugged, before speaking with a small smile,
            "If you feel the need to, go ahead." He spoke as he noticed Rin had pulled out a chair for both himself and her brother as he sat down and noticed how hungry Masaomi was. It was obvious. Though the surprise kiss from Rin made him smile a bit as he was told he could eat as much as he liked and she wouldn't mind. Now that was the first time someone of the opposite gender would ever say that to him. Most girls would say that he wasn't allowed to eat everything but it seemed to be different as he recieved yet another kiss as he watched her walk away and he started to eat his little...'feast', it seemed.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:41 pm
            She chuckled at the older demoness's response, "Well they're always here. Just be careful with some of them, some are rare." she said as she watched his wounds slowly closing and fixing themselves. That is before she growled lowly and dangerously at Gajeel who just flicked her, "Kaguya can help, as long as the both of you are careful and don't wake up Levy. And why in hell did you just flick me? I should really hurt you, if I wasn't treating someone right now." she growled snapping her glaring red eyes to match his. Although she knew he wouldn't take her seriously, but it was still worth a shot trying to knock some sense into him. Do not provoke a Hunteress when she's trying to heal somebody...

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:00 pm
            • Gajeel simply shrugged,
            "You're annoying me, what more can I say?" He spoke with a small smirk as he noticed Kaguya already at the side of Akaito to help him heal. Though, she wasn't doing too well at this as Gajeel helped as well before he looked to Ryoushi,
            "If this ain't settled by the time Levy wakes up or by the time we've left, we're taking outside school tomorrow." He muttered as Kaguya sighed, simply puching him in the jaw and leaving him on the floor. Afterall, he was only faking it and Kaguya had carried on but muttered,
            "Clean up on aisle 3, we have a nearly dead Gajeel." She spoke sarcastically as she continued to wrap up Akaito's wounds.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:32 pm
            Ryoushi bit her tougne in order not to shout anything at him but just muttered/growled under her breath but made sure the stubborn demon would hear, "It's not as easy as you make it. Not with these two involved now." that is before cocking her head around to face the two as she smiled and shook her head. "Leave him there. He'll make it, maybe.." she smirked coyly before turning her attention to the better healing twin as she managed to take care of the deep and more troublesome wounds as they closed up just fine, now she was tired and wanted to get through this.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

DJ Blazze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Zack Cruze
Nickname/s: The blazing lone wolf
Race: A mix of Phoenix and Dragon. Fire creates more fire right?
Crush: Love doesn't seem to come interest in him.
Personality: Zack has a cool and calm personality. He's not the one to start conversations. If he does than it will either be about he wants to fight you or you took something from him. He can be funny at times but it depends on the situation. Basically he can be the 'average' Demon Student ninja
Powers: Can teleport, can control fire, can transform in his 'other form', has incredible strength and uses fire techniques
Biography: Zack was born into a rich family. His mother was a Phoenix and his father was a dragon. It was a disgrace to dragons to mate with a Phoenix. If they did mate, the child will be hunted and killed. When they had Zack he was sent off to his mother's sister. Zack was raised by his aunt and was told to go to school. His aunt sent him to different regular 'human' schools, finding no Demon schools at that time. He was usually left alone during school and shunned at the same time. The humans hated him because he was a demon. For seventeen years he has lived this way until his Aunt heard a rumor where a school for 'demon like' children go to. His aunt sent him off to the school in hope he can finally make friends....
Likes:Every single type of music except dubstep and metal, likes eating seafood and taking short naps time to time
Dislikes:He dislikes ignorant people, people who think they are the strongest person in the world, bullies, and music that has to do with dubstep and metal.
Extra?:
Role: A new student in the school
Username: DJ Blazze

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:03 am
User Image
User Image

From the confirm that she had from Syo that she could change, Rin smiled and closed her eyes. Her body began to glow and her shape started to change. Her body was shifting into a new form, Rin giggled then slowly the light faded away and appeared her new body. Rin was amazed by this body, this body felt as if it had powers or something. She just rolled her eyes and made her plate. "I hope the boys don't mind this body.." she said as her tone was very mellow and had no "emotion" to it. Meanwhile, Masaomi was eating his meal like there was no tomorrow, he just kept eating and eating until he let out a huge burp."Hahaha! wow Rin! you really can cook like how mom use to! hehe what's for dessert???!!!" he asked as she yelled. Rin came out of the kitchen in her new form and placed her hands on her waist. "I'm not going to serve dessert until Syo is finished eating his dinner Masaomi, so please wait." She said as she looked over at Syo and blushed a bit, I wonder what he thinks of my new form..is it bad?..I mean I do have some sort of horn or whatever sticking out of my head! she thought.

Masaomi glanced over at his sister and blushed badly. "Damn Rin..why do you always have to change into the girls that look super hot to me!? It's like sometimes I wish we weren't related!" he said with a nose bleed. Rin looked away and pouted, crossing her arms "Well, sorry. Maybe you need to get girls like me so we wouldn't have this issue." She said as she walked over to the table and sat next to Syo. Rin looked over at Syo and placed her head on her hand and gave no expression to him.With this body, smiling didn't seem to look good on her.
Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

STR4WB3RRYP0CKY

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:31 am

ninja
User Image
Fox Form: User Image

Name: Yumi Takiyama
Nickname/s: Havent thought of One
Race: Kitsune
Crush(s): Myo Zack
Personality: Nice kind but
Powers: Telekinesis, Controls Ice/water.
Biography: Yumi Was always quiet and didnt have much friends she didnt like to associate with other kids.
*Reading
*singing
Dislikes: Nothing To do
Role: The Quiet Female Student
Username:Rin is a Bad Kitty x3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:47 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Lost child looks for a bright place...
Two wrongs are bound to make a right,
but you two leaving made nothing right...
Does that mean you leaving was right?

• Kaguya had a simple smile,
                      "It's good to meet someone who'd atleast mature enough to hold good conversations. Unlike certain people and relatives." She hummed as Gajeel immedietely sat up and looked towards Kaguya with a frown. Was she actually serious? He wasn't mature and neither was Levy, he frowned at her,
                      "Are you se--" His voice suddenly became muffled as Kaguya's hand covered his face and mouth as she pushed him backwards so he was laying again. She didn't even bother to look at him as she spoke,
                      "Just go back to sleep, doofus." She spoke in a cold tone as she continued to try and heal Akaito before hearing Gajeel speak one last time,
                      "Who says doofus anymore?"
                      "Just shut up." She spoke, not in the mood now as they continued to argue but not so loud as to awaken Levy who was now softly sleeping.

• Actually, that was a lie as young Levy had woken up but was still half asleep as she sat up. Her vision blurry as she sat there, hearing the voices of her cousins and Ryoushi as she rubbed her eyes and her eye sight had cleared up as she spotted the two and suddenly fell off of her sleeping...'quarters'(?) and fell flat on her face as she layed there for a while. As she sat up though, the two were gone, they'd ran out the window as Gajeel peeked in and pointed at Ryoushi, as in to challenge her to a fight for tomorrow morning as they were gone. Without a word or anything more as Levy sat up, still tired but wide awake as she looked to Ryoushi and noticed the twins in a bad condition as she immedietely went to the aid of Akaito since it seemed Ryoushi was taking care of Kaito as she didn't question anything, despite what Gajeel had said before.

• Syo was slowly finishing up his meal as his jaw literally dropped at the sight of Rin. That was new but not new in a bad way. New in a really good way as like a puppy with it's tail wagging happily. Syo immdeitely held out his plate to Rin as in to say he wanted dessert.
                      "Dessert~!" He chimed, despite him being full, he wanted to eat Rin's cooking. Yup. Such a glutton somedays.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Rin is a Bad Kitty x3
Accepted~ c:

DJ Blaze
Accepted~ c:

ooc. So for you two who've just joined us, it's currently evening/night and people are going about doing whatever they do during their spare time. Just thught I should let you know c: We'll be doing a timeskip soon though for the next day~
We're back to this posting style again~ c: x3  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Rin got up from her chair and went back to the kitchen. She came back with a cake and a few strawberries with chocolate, Rin placed them on the table and sat next back to Syo once again."Well, here's dessert. I hope you boys like it. Um, Syo is this body ok? I mean the entire horn thing is pretty weird" she said with smiling and grabbed one strawberry. Masaomi grinned and started slicing the cake, he took the largest piece and began to eat it. With one bite, he eyes began to cry and he moaned with pleasure "Ooohh..Riiinnnn~ this cake taste just like how mom use to make them too! Rin! you seriously need to be a cheif he said as he ate more and more of his piece of cake.

Rin rolled her eyes and looked into Syo's eyes Go on, taste it baby. My cakes are really good, their soft and very sweet. Trust me, and my icing is homemde she said as she placed some icing on his nose and lips.
Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 am
            All the huntress did was smile at the two's antics and cocked her head to face Gajeel whom had challenged her for a fight tomorrow mourning. "Don't be late! My time is precious!" she laughed at him before they had vanished. Then she finished up wrapping Kaito's wounds and was about to finish up on Akaito when she saw Levy there and her heart stopped for a brief moment. Why was she awake? How long was she awake for? Did she see the two siblings? All these rang through her head but as she lifted Kaito carefully and went go set him in his room, when she came back and she sat down across from her on the other side of the red headed twin. Her head was tilted down and her light lavender bangs were covering her eyes. She sat gently on her knees and didn't meet her eyes with the younger Mage across from her. "I owe you an explanation on how they got this way and why I left you. Don't I?" she asked guilty. Her heart sinking as she looked at the older twin underneath her. Never in her life, never had she failed to protect someone. And now... Now she knows what that feels like. Failure. Failure to protect the only two that even she knew would betray her in the end, but for now they were her assignment. And she had failed. Not only them, but herself.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 am
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Lost child looks for a bright place...
Two wrongs are bound to make a right,
but you two leaving made nothing right...
Does that mean you leaving was right?

• Levy simply looked away, not saying anything as she stood up and brushed her skirt down before speaking in her casual tone,
                      "Nope~ Afterall, it's secret Ryoushi work~" She hummed as she laughed at her own saying as she walked over to the bowls of snacks which she was meant to be preparing but were already prepared. Did Ryoushi do that? She frowned lightly as she looked at the bowls. That was when Levy realised something, she'd fallen asleep as she literally smacked her own cheek and pinched it. She couldn't do one single thing. The slap was to wake her up some more and the pinch was simply a punishment as the blue haired fairy was now at the side of the lavender haired demoness with a plaster on her cheek from what she did to her cheek. She looked though,
                      "People get hurt but whoever did this to them shall...die a painful death?" She spoke, her speech slowing down a bit as she frowned at Ryoushi, before stating,
                      "Despite that, whoever wrapped these wounds didn't do too much of a good job..." She stated in a blunt tone as even from afar, Kaguya had heard that. Yup, despite the Redfox siblings now at their beloved home and tidying up, she heard it and sneezed since it was due to a premonition which Kaguya seemed to believe. She'd only sneeze if someone was talking about her behind her back. Strange but true.
                      "But if you were the one who started to dress these wounds, I'm sorry. I'm just tired still and the only thing I'm going to question and want an answer for is..." That was when Levy stood up and pointed at the huntress as she spoke,
                      "You need to tell me which movie we're watching now and...maybe an explanation..." Thatw as when Levy shuffed a bit and looked down and muttered,
                      "It's only a maybe about the explanation. You don't need to tell me if you don't want to...I understand..." She spoke as she looked away with a puffed out cheek. Yup, childish Levy was showing now.

• Syo simply leaned on her as he spoke,
                      "You look beautiful..." He muttered as before he knew it, he had icing on his lips and nose as he managed to lick the icing off his lips but the nose was a problem as he puffed out a cheek and looked to her. He seemed to have his cheeks tainted a bit with blush as he cut a slice for himself and had a bite, only to end up with a little bit more icing on his nose than before but it seemed it didn't bother him too much.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Shiki!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Other Roleplays