Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi chuckled at her and let her pat her head. "No.... maybe I'll eat it later on though, I just need to rest right now... its been too long of a day." She yawned tiredly. Closing her right demonic eye and covering her mouth with her hand. "What are you going to do? Do you want to stay here for the night?" Ryoushi asked sincerely. Only looking out for her and knowing how lonely a person can be, that and she wouldn't mind keep a secret eye on the young Mage either. Of course that's when loose strands her lavender hair came in front of her face and use brushed them back. Time to cut her hair finally! Maybe she'd try that one spell where it hid her rabbit like appearances, hmmm.... later on....

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:35 pm
            • Levy blinked wildly before giggling,
            "If you're sure then sure~ Though, I would need to head back and grab something..." She murmured the last part with a frown as she looked down at the floor as she scratched behind her ear. Though it seemed the siblings had fallen out of the cupboard, well, Gajeel had and it seemed he had to go find his own hiding spot now as he ran off somewhere else.

• Syo looked to her, a faint smile played upon his lips as he nodded,
            "Sure." He chirped happily. He held her hand tightly before messing up her hair playfully.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi smiled, "I'm gonna walk you there, you know how I feel with you travelling all alone at night. That and some fresh air might do me some good." She replies innocently yet slyly. "Is something wrong?" She asks curiously while cocking her head to the side cutely and blinking a few times. Obviously noticing her friend distant behavior lately.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:04 pm
            • With a puffed out cheek, Levy soon let her get her own way as she spoke,
            "The second reason is valid but I'm old enough to walk myself home, you know?" She spoke with a small giggle and smile as she shook her head with a sigh before blinking wildly at her at the second statement before shaking her head and spoke quietly,
            "I'm just wondering when they'll be back, plus I want to check up on my notes page~" She spoke with a nod and a small giggle again as she span around before flattening her skirt and speaking,
            "So should we head out?" She questioned with the tilt of her head as she blinked wildly. Outside though, Gajeel had finally found his hiding spot, it was in the nearby bathroom as he stayed on there and Maguya stayed in her cupboard.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image

Ryoushi chuckled and nodded at her before getting up and stretching. Not used to being still for a while as she slipped on just a quick button up coat over her attire and some shoes, a nice and warm coat is what she needed right now as she opened her bedroom door and peeked out of it. Looking around and seeing absolutely no sign of the two siblings she smiled and walked out, waiting by the front door for Levy. Keeping her senses and guard up and sharp.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 pm
            • It seemed like Levy was still in the room, trying to sort out her coat as the siblings took this as a chance to leave as hey both ran towards the front door, right towards Ryoushi,
            "We'll go now, before she comes here, we have to move now." She spoke with a somewhat sharp to e to Ryoushi as Gajeel nodded, they were desperate to leave. Well, they wanted to leave now before Levy came around the corner and before that hunter outside raided the house or tried to ambush them.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image

The huntress nodded solemnly at the two, "best you get a move on. It would be difficult to keep you two here and accompany Levy home without returning to a demolished home." She whispered low enough for them to hear but not Levy, with a slight sarcastic smirk before it quickly disappeared as she nodded a farewell to them. Not bothering to ask when their coming back. "Don't go doing something stupid Gajeel... I know its hard but try to be smart for once." She snaps at him with the same devilish smirk before turning back and leaving no room for argument as walked back towards Levy. "How long does it take you to put on a simple coat Levy!" She whined with a huff of exhaustion.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 pm
            • Kaguya nodded as Gajel stuck his tongue out as the two left. Upon the leaving, Levy walked through the door, frowning at this one button that didn't seem to want to fasten as she walked towards Ryoushi and slipped on her shoes before managing that button. That was when she giggled nervously as she spoke,
            "Sorry~ The button wouldn't fasten..." She spoke, looking down at the floor, shuffling her feet before looking at her with a pout, as if to ask for forgiveness before giggling and dearing,
            "Lets go~" She chanted happily, forgetting about the whole button problem. Completely.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

Ryoushi laughed slightly, "Maybe the button didn't wish to be fastened!" She jokes giggling as she pranced off outside and made sure to keep at a certain pace where Levy could keep up with her and the both of them would still be quick about it.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm
            • Levy frowned as she ran after her before walking at a quick pace before speaking back to her,
            "Why wouldn't a button not want to fasten?" She questioned with a. Frown before notching a rustling in the trees. It made her slightly worried as she walked after Ryoushi at a quicker pace. Not knowing what could be there in that tree made her worried as she knew it could've been something like a squirrel or a bird but it seemed a bit off. Her hunches were hardly ever wrong as she frown, running after Ryoushi, still in her panicked phase. This was why she hated walking about during either the day when no one was around or during the night when...well...no one was around.
            Though, in that tree was Kaguya and Gajeel who'd just tried to escape with their lives. None other than a hunter had ran after the two as they split up to try and lose the woman but she went after none other than Scrap Metal Gajeel. Oh the joy. He rolled his eyes as he continued to run but luckily saw Kaguya so he knew he could reunite with her later. All he hoped was that no one would be near where they were going or near where they once were.

Layla Listressa

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image

Ryoushi's body language stiffened at the warning of the hunters and saw Levy was starting to feel the unsafe aura around them as the huntress's eyes hardened and a lowly threatening growl emitted from her throat. Making it a deadly warning to those who could hear her to back off now. She grasped for the young Mage's wrist but made sure her grip was secure as she picked her up and rushed towards her house. Now both her demonic eye and the other matched as she knew that these hunters were going to be foolish and not take her warning seriously. Come at me and I garuntee it'll be the last thing you'll ever do. Foolish hunters. I'll personally make sure that you wont come back if even think of laying a hand or threatening Levy. she promises secretly. Not hesitating to keep it either.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am
User Image

She pouted when he messed up her hair, she messed up his twice as bad. "Were even now " she said pouting cutely, Rin actually enjoyed it when he messed up her hair. She felt like a child around him "I love you.." she said looking away blushing and pouting
Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 am
User Image User Image User Image
Lost child looks for a bright place...
Two wrongs are bound to make a right,
but you two leaving made nothing right...
Does that mean you leaving was right?

• Levy blinked in shock as she was dragged off before being picked up as she was confused whilst stuttering,
                      "W-What's happening?" She questioned as she noticed her house coming up over the small horizon as she ended up jumping away infront of the huntress and rushed towards the door. It seemed like a pretty serious situation they were in as she somewhat panicked when she unlocked the door before she managed to undo the lock and ran inside. Well, it looked like she ran inside as she stood in the hallway with a panicked expression as she looked back at the huntress. This was why she was nicknamed 'Fairy', she was fairly small, easily confused and lost and her powers were like that of the fairies she read about when she was a child. Her timid personality was showing as she somewhat shuffled towards the light switch before flicking it and the one light flickered before turning on along with the others as she gave a soft sigh. No mess, no thieves. She hated being away from her home for too long since she always thought she'd get robbed, it was a simple fear of hers.

• Raising an eyebrow at how she messed up his hair, he reached up to his hair and straightened it out in an orderly fashion before smiling softly at what she said. This gave him a thought of something he saw on t.v. the other day, maybe he could try it to though that plan immedietly failed as he couldn't bring up the courage to do such a thing as he then, instead, placed a hand under her fringe and on her forehead. Raising his hand, her moved her fringe backwards as he kissed her forehead before speaking,
                      "Love you too." He spoke in a calm manner as he started to walk,
                      "Shouldn't we head off, your brother's waiting for his food, isn't he?" He spoke with a smile.

Let me breathe again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me live again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me feel again!
                      Waving my last goodbye,
                      Let me shine again!
                      Waving the world goodbye...
                      Davy Jones!

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:02 am
User Image

Rin blushed and fell inlove with him even more. She gazed into his eyes and smiled "Yea...yea we should go huh? Do you want to help me cook?" Rin asked as she got on his back and cuddled her head next to his. Rin felt like she didn't have to hide herself around him, Rin felt..comfortable being herself. "You don't have to if you don't want to." She added, Rin then bit on his ear softly and had a small grip on it too. She giggled waited for his response and reaction. "Mh Mh Mh~" she moaned

Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

The elder huntress just looked at Levy, trying ti calm herself for her sake, but her instincts betrayed her intentions.. "There's... hunters out there. Probably from my organization to take me back and punish me for failing a mission. Or his men...." she guessed in a low growl keeping her eyes at all the possible entries for anyone to cone into the house. Her little and well covered rabbit tail twitched in a warning as her body language became slightly more tense in her shoulders and neck. "Please Levy, just get the things you need with you and head back. Anything of any importance go ahead and take with, lets get go back before something happens.... I have a bad feeling..." she says. Her tone more kinder than before, plus if her gut was right (which it was 99% of the time) then something horrible was about to go down involving the innocent Fairy. "Don't be scared, there's no reason to be because I'm here. I'll protect you no matter what, because that's what I'm here for!" She smiled towards the young Mage. Hoping that it would calm her down...

Yume no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces