Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 pm
Natsumi's nose moved as if she was sniffing, "Daddy...there is a unusual scent in Sissy's room..." Natsumi said, in Mercutio's mind, sniffing around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:27 pm
Mercutio blinked in wonder listening to the thoughts of his daughte."Natsumi,is that you i heard? Oh now i smell the scent of.................Inutashio" thought Mercutio looking over to amaya."amaya,why do i smell someone else's scent like the certain person who use to hunt down your mother?"said Mercutio looking up to his step-daughter's face.

"mommy,there is some kind of werid scent,i don't like it so much." thought Nago looking up to his mother.

Saga found Miyazu."Ok we need to seriously need to counter-act my mother's girly girl intentions for out daughter,she painted Michiko's room pink with Unicorn designs over the whole thing."said Saga sitting next to his wife.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:36 pm
Amaya blushed, "Its nothing, don't worry about it. You should go back to bed, Y-You must be tired or something." Amaya said, politely pushing him out as she locked her door... She went to her bed and curled up on her bed.

Yuki looked surprised, "I smell it too... What was Inutaisho doing here?" Yuki wondered outloud.

"I know, but I don't know what to do at this point..." Miyazu said, seriously then she remembered something, "Hopefully Michiko will be like me and my mother, no matter how hard they tried, we could not become a girly girl." Miyazu said, seriously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:59 pm
Mercutio returned to the room with Natsumi in his arms."Yuki,your daughter is being werid & i don't mean Natsumi,she is being good.i found the scent of Inutashio in her room."said Mercutio sitting down next to Yuki & Nago

"Well i just hope we get to save Michiko from her grandmother's thoughts of turning her into a girly girl,i will promise you Miyazu,because i just wish for our daughter to grow up normal............fyi she might sleep upside down for the first few months cus..............well my mother told me i used to hang upside down when i was young."said Saga looking over to her.

"mommy,i think big sissy is doing stuff with the one with the weird scent. thought Nago smiling up to his mother giggling.

Serenity desided to go nap for some time for she did work for some time this day,so she went to her room to rest up.

Ixa went into the kitchen,getting some lunch ready."Celeste i'm getting some lunch would you like some?"said Ixa.

Soyokaze went home going up to his room,thinking of the feel of Sakiko.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm
"I see...that can't be good..." Yuki said, and Yuki looked thoughtful. "But she wouldn't do that, would she?" Yuki thought.

Celeste nodded, "Sure, you can." Celeste smiled.

"Haha, don't worry I used to do that too." Miyazu smiled. "And I hope we can rescue her.." Miyazu said, softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:58 pm
"You did too? oh i see you used to hang upside down too,sorry but i think its funny we of our kind do this wn they're first born.But i guess its just us being us."said Saga

Mercutio thought of the reason why there would be the scent of Inutashio in her room."Yuki..............i think she is going to be ................Seeing Him."said Mercutio  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm
"Wh-What? But she wouldn't...would she?" Yuki said, in a disbelieving tone. Though, it didn't surprise her much.

Amaya was half asleep when Inutaisho crept back in, sitting on the edge of her bed, Amaya opened her eyes and looked at Inutaisho. "You came back..." Amaya said, looking into his golden pools. "Of course I did, Amaya. I couldn't stay away...are you feeling any better, Amaya?" Inutaisho asked. "Yeah...I'm okay now." Amaya responded nodding.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm
"Well i know my mother told me i did it when i was from the age of 2 months old till i was 2 years old,she thought it was really odd,but i know its just how our kind,we as bat demons,yes we might be of different kinds but we're the same."said Saga smiling over to Miyazu.

"Well she lost Soma,so her heart might just of found the thing which could help her get over soma..............His scent is here once more,from her room."said Mercutio sniffing the air.

nago looked over to his sister's door,trying to figure out where the scent is coming from.

"Oh hun,guess what tomorrow is,tomorrow is our wedding day,& i've done everything to get it ready,so you just need to show up."said Ixa looking over to Celeste.

"I did it,i got myself a date with Sakiko,i wish this isn't some kind of cruel joke.i just wish could be in her future forever." thought Soyokaze."Son Soyokaze,i need you & your sister Himegimi to help me with someone's wedding tomorrow,so don't make plans."said Soyokaze's father.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm
Yuki got up quickly, "I smell it too, come on." Yuki said, going to Amaya's room, trying to open the door.

Amaya looked at Inutaisho, smiling. Amaya blushed and looked down, "What am I doing... I still haven't gotten over Soma...why is my heart pounding when Inutaisho is near?..." Amaya thought, looking at Inutaisho, who put his hand on her cheek, smiling tenderly at her.

"I wonder if Soyokaze is really going to take me on a date... I can't wait." Sakiko thought, excitedly looking through her wardrobe.

Celeste smiled, "Oh my...I can't wait." Celeste blushed, bringing Ixa's lips to hers, kissing him gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm
"amaya,Young lady you & Inutashio come out of the room right now.I know he is in there amaya,come out."said Mercutio.

Ixa smiled kissing Celeste.

Soyokaze got his best outfit on,walking to Sakiko's house,getting her a thing of 8 roses."Lets just hope she likes roses,it will be really werid to getting there finding out she doesn't like roses." thought Soyokaze,knocking on her door.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm
Amaya's eyes turned small, Inutaisho pulled her in for a kiss, "Don't open the door, Amaya..." Inutaisho urged. "I have to..." Amaya said, against his mouth. Inutaisho trailed kisses down her throat, causing Amaya to instinctively flutter her eyes closed. "Inutaisho...we're not even together...calm down." Amaya said, softly. "We could be." Inutaisho said. Amaya let out a groan, "I need to answer the door... please...stop." Amaya said. Inutaisho obediently stopped as Amaya stood up and opened the door, "Yes?..."

Misame opened the door, "Ohhh hey! Sakiko come down here your boyfriend is here!~" Misame called. "Ahh! Misa-chan..." Sakiko said, pushing Misame out of the way, "Hi, Soyokaze." Sakiko smiled. She looked beautifully adorable with her hair tied in a ponytail, and she was wearing a very pretty casual lolita dress with make up on. "Do you want to come in?" Sakiko smiled, her eyes sparkling.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- Sakiko's dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:45 pm
"young lady why is there the scent of Inutaisho in your room? i would like to know the truth young lady?"said Mercutio looking over to her.

"thank you,but Sakiko i got us some dinner reservations thanks to my father being the head cheif at the place,oh i forgot these are for you."said Soyokaze holding out the 8 roses.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:59 pm
"Yes... but he's been comforting me.." Amaya said, softly, hanging her head down.

Sakiko smiled, "Roses...I love roses." Sakiko smiled, She kissed Soyokaze softly on the cheek, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 pm
Mercutio sighned then turned going to his room,turning his head looking over to amaya."Well then,just don't let your mother catch you & him doing stuff you're not suppost to,you got me young lady."said Mercutio returning to the room with Yuki.

Soyokaze extended out his hand,holding Sakiko's,escoruting her to the most populer resuterant in town."here we are Sakiko,the resturant my dad cooks at,so shall we go in,& find our table."said Soyokaze going into the building with Sakiko,with the waiter seating them in one of the best tables.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:55 pm
Sakiko smiled, and sat down, looking around the restaurant and she spotted Koji, he was watching her. Sakiko felt a bit creeped out, but she turned her head, smiling at Soyokaze. She was happy, and in love with Soyokaze.

Yuki looked at Mercutio, "I wonder what Inutaisho is up to..." Yuki said, softly.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games