Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:24 pm
Saga looked up the stairs seeing his mother in Michiko's room."Oh god,what is mother doing in Michiko's room,Oh lord she might be painting it pink.Why must mother try to currupt our daughter into being a girly girl." thought Saga going up to see Michiko's room,seeing it was bright pink with Unicorn designs over the walls.

Mercutio returned to his human form going over to Inutashio taking amaya from his hand then took her into the house without one single word to him.He went up to her room,setting her down in her bed,covering her up in the covers.he then turned on amaya's heater to keep her warm.Mercutio then left her room,leaving the door open only a sliver.Mercutio then returned to Yuki's& his room,taking Nago from Yuki then began to rock him to sleep once more.

Nago settled down while in his mother's arms.then he felt himself in the arms of his father where he was being rocked right back to sleep.

"Come on,you now get the chance to see the world,get the chance to see things many people never get to see.You will journey to exotic places,taste foods which you would never get to try."said Daritsu.

"Look,i painted the baby's room,its so pretty now."said Serenity smiling with her purple eyes sparkling over her job well done.

"Well we don't need the loss of lives which could be avoided,you know this better then i would,being you're the daughter of the horsemen which brought us the art of Killing."said Ixa looking over to Celeste.

Soyokaze took Sakiko's hand holding it within his own."well lets just hope your sisters down't tease you for this,i don't need your sisters bugging you over me being with you."said Soyokaze looking behind his shoulder trying not to look for Koji.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 pm
Yuki looked throughtful then looked over to Mercutio, "What happened?" Yuki asked finally.

Amaya sat up in her bed, and crept to her bedroom door locking it. She sat on her bed, just wanting to be alone when Inutaisho crept in through her window. "Inutaisho, what are you doing here?" Amaya asked, her hair draped across her shoulders as she looked at Inutaisho. "I wanted to see if you were alright." Inutaisho said, sitting on the bed beside Amaya. "I'm fine...I just...I just suffered a heartbreak...Soma he..." Amaya said, tearing up. Inutaisho hugged Amaya, her head on his chest. "I'm so sorry little one...I didn't realize." Inutaisho said, stroking Amaya's hair. "Its fine..." Amaya said, softly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm
"Your daughter was cold to the touch & out cold,when someone brought her home,Inutashio."said Mercutio looking down while trying not to wake up the children.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm
"Ah, that happens when we get our hearts broken." Yuki said softly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 pm
"Well i don't know much of the Yokai kind,i've only learnd about just a few things of your kind.I still got some things to find out,but intel then i'm the one which will need to keep amaya safe,i might not be her biological father but i love her like if she was mine,i will protect her Yuki,i will with every ounce of my strength."said Mercutio with the returning Supernatural blue eyes.Mercutio then got in his hand a letter which is in red.the letter told of something horribe."Yuki,got some sad news,Luna & her family,they were in a Car accident................No survivers."said Mercutio.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:21 pm
Yuki looked surprised, "What? But..." Yuki said, her voice high with pure disbelief. "T-That can't be..." Yuki said, sitting on the bed her hand on her forehead. "Even little Shanoa...is dead?...T-That can't be right..." Yuki thought, shaking her head.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 pm
"Wait,there is one surviver,the youngest little opne in the car survived,& was taken to a family who would be willing to take her into their lives.Yuki,little Shanoa will live in a home with people who could love her like her own mother would."said Mercutio showing Yuki the spot he didn't read at first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm
Yuki let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thats good...God...I wish I was there to help them." Yuki said, burying her face in her hands.

Inutaisho and Amaya chatted for what seemed like an hour. He was behaving really well. "I'm really sorry that happened to you, Amaya..." Inutaisho said, softly. "Its fine, don't worry your pretty head about it, Inutaisho." Amaya said, softly, smiling faintly to Inutaisho. Inutaisho cupped Amaya's chin looking her in the eyes. "You have very beautiful eyes, Amaya." Inutaisho said softly, kissing her forehead. "Thank you Inu...you cheered me up..." Amaya said. "No problem, little one." Inutaisho smiled.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:32 pm
"Yuki this is something we couldn't prevent,they moved from town when someone hit them,but one of them will keep going from this."said Mercutio going over sitting next to Yuki kissing her neck.

Saga walked out slowly from the room,going to find Miyazu."Miyazu...........my mother just painted our little michiko's room...........pink with unicorn designs on the walls.I honestly think she is trying to currupt our unborn daughter." thought Saga only letting Miyazu listen to them.

Nago openned his eyes slowly looking over seeing his mother,with him getting over to the crib's side looking over to his mother."ma........ma............Mama."said Nago smiling over to Yuki.

Serenity went to her work once more trying to keep her spirit high.

Ixa turned on the tv,turning it to something which Celeste would like to watch.

Soyokaze brough Sakiko to her home."Well i will see you tonight Sakiko."said Soyokaze,kissing her on the cheek,then going off to get home to get into his finest clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:51 pm
Yuki looked surprised, staring at Nago. "Y-Your first word!" Yuki said, smiling brightly, she got up smiling at Mercutio hoisting Nago out of his crib hugging him softly.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm
Mercutio looked over seeing Yuki hoisted up their son."oh my god."said Mercutio going to the door opening it,to tell Ryuunosuke."Ryuunosuke,Sachiko,Nago said his first word,his very first word."said Mercutio going into the room,seeing Natsumi waking up,so he hoisted her up hugging his little girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:59 pm
Natsumi smiled, "Da...Dadda!" Natsumi smiled, struggling a bit with her word but she giggled and smiled, "Ma...mama..." Natsumi giggled, again.

Yuki smiled brightly, "Natsumi said her first words too!" Yuki giggled When her sensitive hearing caught a sound... the sound of...kissing?

Sachiko smiled brightly, "Well, how cute is that they said their first words-- and...what is that sound coming from Amaya's room?" Sachiko said, her head turned towards Amaya's bedroom door.

Amaya looked at Inutaisho and on a impulse had kissed him, not even thinking about it, when grief hits sometimes yokai find comfort in different ways... Inutaisho looked surprised, and felt himself wind his arms around her tiny waist kissing back. Amaya, realizing what had just happened pulled away, looking embarrassed. "S...Sorry I didn't mean to..." Amaya said, sounding a bit depressed. "Its...It's fine, little Amaya. I know we yokai find comfort in different ways, so I do not blame you." Inutaisho said, resting his head against Amaya's.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 pm
"I'm very happy knowing our children spoke their first words.hmmm now you think of it i do hear something too,i will go check on her."said Mercutio going out & knocking on her door."amaya,hunny you in there?"asked Mercutio.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:53 pm
"A-Ah yeah." Amaya said, "Inutaisho, you should go...Dad doesn't like you much..." Amaya said, softly. "I know, little one, I know. I should go." Inutaisho whispered, taking her cheek in his palm and he brushed her tears away, smiling softly at her, then he slipped out, unseen and unheard. Amaya got up and opened the door, "Yes?..." Amaya asked, looking at Mercutio.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:56 pm
"Well i just thought i heard something like kissing noise coming from your room.Well i will let you rest up amaya.Say bye bye Natsumi to your sister."said Mercutio waving Natsumi's hand like she is waving goodbye.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games