Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Then I'll kill myself, at least then I wouldn't have to see your shitty face in hell." He said smiling and then spat at the man.

Vaan hissed as the vampire cut him and shuddered at the feeling of the man's tongue licking his chest. He hated that his body was started to react to this, he didn't want it, to be taken and claimed by this man.

"I don't want this, get off of me."
He spat out and tried struggling again, letting out an involuntarily whine, when Dimitri's tongue got to more of the sensitive side of his body.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:46 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri licks his lips slowly as the cut healed he looked at vaan "so you say but your body says different" he kissed vaan's neck as a deep growl rumbled in his chest "you are truly wild but also enchanting I saw so many of my quests staring at you with lust and desire it actually made me jealous" he grips his bed's wood headboard tightly as the wood snapped "...you are mine vaan but I know your soul has changed" he removes vaan's collar gently rubbing the bruising marks

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:29 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"I am not yours nor will I ever been."
He hissed out, glaring hatefully at the vampire. Hating the fact that his body was reacting to this, instead of spitting more comments and insults, Vaan turned away refusing to look or acknowledge Dimitri.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:40 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri gets off of vaan as he snapped his fingers making his shadow return to him "you have my permission to go be free..." no emotion nor venom touched his voice as he walked out of his room to the ballroom, his quests screaming in terror while he ripped into a young girl's throat as a deep mist covered the floor freezing the prey in place while he bled his guests dry except for Conan's daughters as they returned home. He stands on the pile of bodies panting then screams out like a bat his hands and mouth covered in fresh blood, his hair was once perfectly slicked back was now disheveled dripping blood onto the large pile of dried out bodies in fancy clothes "it's over I hate this unquenchable blood thirst even if it keeps me forever young...." he looks up at a painting of his father "you damned me with this condemned curse I can not love no one nor they me because I was born as your legacy and heir!" A blood curling scream echoed in the room as he looked to the side seeing Conan's wife trembling in fear "...." he quickly appeared in front of the frightened woman grabbing her throat "be at peace for heaven or hell shall you soon see my lady" he twists her neck around as the sickening snap filled the empty room as the body fell onto the floor

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Vaan sat up watching Dimitri leave with a bewildered look on his face, free? Dimitri was freeing him? No...that couldn't be right not after everything the man had done to get him.

And what was that about his soul, did the man imply that Vaan was somehow his lover reincarnated?

"What a crock of s**t."
He bit out, but even if the man hadn't freed him Vaan was leaving. He refused to stay here even if that meant that the moment he got out he had to kill himself.

Hissing slightly in pain but not caring if the vampire came back Vaan got off the bed and helped himself to Dimitri's bathroom, now that he had come back to his senses he was left with nothing but itchy skin from the blood and torn clothes. He needed to change that.

Minutes later he stepped out clean and grabbed some of the man's clothes, idly he thought to go back to get the short sword but decided not to risk it.

"Alright Vaan, we're done here let's go." He muttered to himself and set out at a brisk walk to the entrance of the manor.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:22 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Sits outside watching the moon as he held a dagger in his right hand while licking the blood off of his skin looking a old photograph of his lost lover the man looked like vaan but was smiling "....." his shoulders shook in sorrow as blood tears ran down his face "my love why did you take this Hunter's dagger for me?" He thinks back to before his vampiric genes set in as the real Dimitri a young man of twenty danced with his lover smiling under the moonlit sky 'I love you Dimitri forevermore' the young man kissed his cheek til a strange man busted into the castle "child of Nosferatu you die tonight!" The man ran towards Dimitri with a holy dagger to end Dimitri's life but his love took the blade instead "NO!" He yelled out as the Hunter ripped the blade back stunned while dimitri took the dagger stabbing the Hunter in the heart crying

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Just as he was about to leave he spotted Dimitri, the man hadn't noticed him and seemed to be distracted. Silently he padded up behind the man with the intent to kill, but froze upon seeing the picture in his hand. Huh the man in the photo really did look like him.

"Well s**t no wonder he was so adamant about having me."
He thought blankly still staring, the man in the picture could've been his twin for all he knew. But even so that was not enough to convince him to stay. It was however enough to spare Dimitri.

Silently turning on his heel Vaan went back the way he came and headed to to the doors of the manor.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:51 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

"Stop right there vaan if you want to kill you go ahead no one tries anymore" he folded the photo up neatly putting it in his pants pocket "that was a century old photograph I've lived for a hundred and twenty-four years with my hatred of that faithful night I became a full vampiric prince when I cursed god for taking my love away" he turned his head towards vaan's direction "my life is nothing but a empty shell of a decaying corpse of blood lust and pain so end my life if you wish to I will gladly welcome it"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:00 pm

"Hmm hmm a tempting offer but I'm afraid I'll have to decline, I'd hate to put you out of your misery, when you've given so much misery to me."
His words were biting and cruel but Vaan didn't care. So far as he knew the man deserved it for what he put him through.

"Now if you excuse me I got things to do, items to steal, people to kill." He said blithely and headed to the doors of the manor.

Vaan didn't fear being taken back to the slave markets, after all he killed the man who had sold him with his own hands, and as far as everyone still knew he was Dimitri's slave.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:13 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri stood up quickly grabbing vaan's hand "....wait at least take this then" he puts the old Hunter's silver dagger into vaan's free hand before kissing him gently onto vaan's lips then he let his hand go "goodnight forevermore my love" he turned around walking upstairs in a daze as his memories clouded his head. The young Dimitri pulled the dagger out dropping it onto the ground as he rushed towards his fallen love "Vincent no no please stay with me please stay awake!" He pressed his suit coat to the wound as he prayed til Vincent caressed his face "shh goodnight forevermore my prince...." Dimitri watched his lovers eyes close "NO!" The pain in his heart caused his genes to awaken as he changed into the vampire he is now while he stabbed the dagger into a nearby cross

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Vaan swiped his hand across his lips and made to turn the doorknob when a thought occurred to him. Did he really want to go back to his old life? Being afraid of whether he would survive the night, or if one of the families would turn on him like Conan's did. It wasn't agreeable but at least with Dimitri he would have shelter and not be worrying about starving to death.

But, the man was unstable he swung from one mood to the next, and thought Vaan was the reincarnation of his lover. And while Vaan was....whatever the hell kind of creature blood he had, Dimitri was nearly a century and half vampire, and stronger than him.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:33 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

He poured himself a glass of 'wine' as he sat on his bed with a gun beside him. Dimitri drank his 'wine' quickly then loaded the gun putting the barrel against his temple sighing closing his eyes "I've had enough of this never ending life after life" he draws the hammer back

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Vaan kicked open the door and then let out a litany of curses at what he saw, not even stopping he bolted forward and wrenched the man's arms back ripping the gun from his hand, and then promptly punching Dimitri in face. He wore a look of satisfaction on his face hearing the tell tale crunch sound of the nose breaking.

Gripping the man's collar he dragged him up to meet him. "The ******** is wrong with you!?, just because I decided to not be a good little pet and reject you, you decided to kill yourself. News ******** flash I am not your lover, I am not his reincarnation and with the way you acted around me, it makes perfect ******** sense that I did what I did." He snarled out his nose almost brushing Dimitri's face.

"But you let me kill and hunt so I owe you a debt." Vaan said and dropped the man going over to where he collar laid, and picked it up snapping it on.

"So for now on, my life and body is yours master." He purred out the last part stalking back over to where Dimitri lay.

"But I am a fighter and I'm not some blushing virgin maiden, you want me to bow to you? The you'll just have to show some of that vampire strength and make me. So go on master...break me"
He said his eye gleaming  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:59 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri snapped his nose back into place hissing in pain "son of whore and also listen you idiot you think I enjoy killing people to always thirst for blood of the innocent or damned not really!" He sat up as his nose healed fully he looked up seeing vaan stalking towards his bed "what the hell is wrong with you I gave you back your freedom yet you choose to stay?" He shook his head "go back to your chambers and rest I know your thoughts your afaird of being betrayed once again like Conan did to you or worst" he takes vaan's hand kissing it lightly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:12 pm

"Stupid vampire telepathy." He muttered. "Fine yeah you're right I'm staying because I'm a big ******** coward who thinks staying with a vampire prince is the lesser of two evils than starving on the street. But I do own you a debt, people tend to look down on humans hunting down and killing people...well humanish...I don't know what the ******** I am honestly."

Dimitri was acting gentle and it was really ******** bizarre to him, especially with how the man had acted earlier. Vaan didn't know how to handle gentleness, all of his lovers had been rough with him, it made him jittery for some reason.

"Yes master." He mumbled, he...would definitely have to get used to the master thing, he had was having a hard time not visibly insulting the man after he uttered that.  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff