Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Don't Park Outside the White Line!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Job Title
  Parking Enforcement Officer
  Parking Cop
  Parking Pig
  Parking Nazi
  Vegan Bacon
  Meter Maid
  Revenuer
  Regulator
View Results

ochimaru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:14 am
Marinol can be prescribed by doctors in any state. It's a Federally approved drug, and the only drug that allows you to fail a piss test.

Hash oil pills are just hash oil in capsules. I'd rather smoke it myself. Tends to just put me to sleep if I eat it. Most of the candies have hash oil in them too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:20 am
Oh what the hell much better than taking freaken 200-300 mg of freaken beandryl that makes you freaken then you fall asleep. It sucks. I'd take meth or weed if I could, whatever it takes to reduce my age, cuz I freaken hate ppl carding me. I hATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO WHAT MAKES ME LOOK OLDER? TELL ME NOW? confused ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

ochimaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:56 pm
Meh, I'm 3 and I still get carded. I find it quite flattering. Unless I don't shave. Having a beard or mustache makes you look older. Wrinkles and grey hair help, too. Don't worry, this is definitely a dream you can achieve. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 pm
ochimaru
Meh, I'm 3 and I still get carded. I find it quite flattering. Unless I don't shave. Having a beard or mustache makes you look older. Wrinkles and grey hair help, too. Don't worry, this is definitely a dream you can achieve. lol

well if you're 3, that would explain why they card you all the time.

I get carded some places, other places they don't seem to care.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

ochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 am
cool4
ochimaru

36! lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:53 pm
ochimaru
cool4
ochimaru

36! lol.
36? O.O NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu are the oldest Gaian I have known except from like 2005/2006 with Wildangel who was like 38 or 40 at the time in like that year. But yeah. She's dead now, so yeah you are older than Gandalf the GIrl who is like 32 the last time I checked.

But yeah I am 23 and I want to look older so I could have wrinkles and so no one would card me. I am already abusing alcohol and benadryl.....what's next?  

Aoi the Crossdresser

ochimaru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 am
Cigarettes are good for creating wrinkles and aged skin. lol Maybe try rogaine on the face? hehe

My mom was on Gaia for several years, and she is pushing 60. Plus there's gramps who is in LI forums and must be about that age, as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm
I haven't gotten carded since I was 19, and I look really young.

Then my first night in NYC this bartender yells at me that I have to have ID. As I was leaving I passed a group of girls that didn't even look 16. No wonder he needs ID - he must get busted all the time for having underage kids with fake IDs.

So now I have to walk around with my passport =/  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 am
@KAZERIN AND OCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!!!::::::::::::

You guys are weird. Must make myself look older no matter what.

I mean Kazerin, you don't get carded for alcohol? I WISH I WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!! THe walmart policy is that if anyone looks under 40 you have to card them. It's a safety measure. If they have many wrinkles or something, then we don't have to worry cuz they have to at least be 21 or older. That is walmart policy.

And at Lowes (the only other grocery store in this stupid city) you have to scan your drivers license or state ID since you have to scan them in s**t.

It's stupid./

TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT MAKES ME LOOK OLDER!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could smoke cigarettes, but I can't cuz my girlfriend doesn't want that so I am in a pickle. I mean I sure that cigarettes are much safer than benadryl any day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 am
KazeRin
I haven't gotten carded since I was 19, and I look really young.
Yeah right. YOu look like you are a drug addict the pic you sent me. Like you are like 25 or something. With your weird laugh lines. / and

You must go through so much stress in your life to get that. emo  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 am
The legal drinking age here is 18, so if you look like you're old enough to be an adult, or if you pull out a regular bank card / credit card, you're probably in the clear.

I think it's also that I'm not buying pitchers of beer or big bottles of cheap liquor. I drink like an adult - in moderation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 pm
My girlfriend suggested wearing suits and fedoras. Or old people clothes... sweaters and knit pants.  

ochimaru

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:25 am
KazeRin
The legal drinking age here is 18, so if you look like you're old enough to be an adult, or if you pull out a regular bank card / credit card, you're probably in the clear.

I think it's also that I'm not buying pitchers of beer or big bottles of cheap liquor. I drink like an adult - in moderation.
Well I buy my alcohol at mostly WALMART!!!!!!!!!!

AND WALMART has a strict policy that anyone who looks like they are under the age of 40 years old, they have to card in s**t. So yeah. I always have to show my card to when I buy alcohol at walmart, cuz of their strict 40 or under CARD THEM rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's better than LOWES (THe only OTHER GROCERY STORE CHAIN IN ALAMOGORDO) [YES THERE ARE ONLY 2 GROCERY STORES TO CHOOSE FROM IN THE ALAMOGORDO AREA] where you ACTUALLY have to scan your drivers license/state ID to buy alcohol so yeah. It sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:14 am
Here you can get beer and some cheap brands of wine pretty much anywhere - grocery stores, convenience stores, etc. But liquor is province-controlled, so you have to go to the SAQ stores (which have shitty opening hours).
You're supposed to card anyone under 25. But the SAQ employees have a really strong union, and I think working there long enough they figure out how to tell a person's age.
Grocery stores don't even card me when using the self-checkout. It stops, alerts the supervising cashier, they look at me, and let me go. With a standard checkout aisle, I don't get carded.

You're thin and sickly looking, and it sounds like you're buying large quantities of cheap alcohol. I can understand why they card you.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:45 am
KazeRin
Here you can get beer and some cheap brands of wine pretty much anywhere - grocery stores, convenience stores, etc. But liquor is province-controlled, so you have to go to the SAQ stores (which have shitty opening hours).
You're supposed to card anyone under 25. But the SAQ employees have a really strong union, and I think working there long enough they figure out how to tell a person's age.
Grocery stores don't even card me when using the self-checkout. It stops, alerts the supervising cashier, they look at me, and let me go. With a standard checkout aisle, I don't get carded.

You're thin and sickly looking, and it sounds like you're buying large quantities of cheap alcohol. I can understand why they card you.
NO they ******** never card you cuz you ******** look like a ******** drug addict with your freakin laugh lines. Plus Canada is 19, America is ******** 21. And Walmart has a STRICT POLICY where if they look under 40 you have to card them. YES it is 40. I definetly look under 40. But at least they don't scan your drivers license like they do at Lowes. And Walmart is cheaper.

And you look like a drug addict. Why do you think I am trying to ******** myself to look like you in s**t?  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff