Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

γ€– π•Ίπ–‘π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–— π•Ώπ–Šπ–π– γ€—

╔══════════════════════════╗

Caught up in this madness too blind to see Woke animal feelings in me Took over my sense and I lost control I'll taste your blood tonight

Oliver huffed and made his way to the stable and into Violet's stall. The King turned with a hiss hearing somebody come in. "Oh...Sir Watson...yes yes what is it?" he asked, taking a seat on his throne and looked over at the knight. "I do apoligize if my misunderstanding with my son woke you..."

You know I make you wanna scream You know I make you wanna run from me baby But know it's too late you've wasted all your time

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 pm
xxxxx Kyle Jeremy Watson xxxxx

User Image

Kyle stood facing the back wall not really able to meet the kings eyes "No sir that isn't the reason im here. but it does concern the prince." Kyle couldn't help but shuffle his feet he was getting nervous. "You see King, i had made a deal with Oliver you see I had bet a large amount of money that the prince will not do very well a the speech this morning sir, but when i saw Oliver he seemed very well prepared so i bribed him that if he threw the speech i will sneak him out every night into the stoll to see the horse." Kyle was shifting more visibly now. "You shouldn't be angry with him i made him throw the speech." Kyle ended his story

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" I though we where friends
I guess im more blind then what I originally thought
"

Many Directions

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image

Caught up in this madness too blind to see Woke animal feelings in me Took over my sense and I lost control I'll taste your blood tonight

The King raised his eyebrows before sighing and shaking his head. "I see...my son....he'll do anything to go see those silly animals...just like his mother...well Sir Watson...I will have to cut your pay for a few days...as a punishment of course...please, never pull a stunt like this again. Oliver must learn how to be a proper King, and not take bribes...thank you for teling me the truth...I will have to apoligize to him in the morning...thank you." The King nodded his head and rose to his feet. "Enjoy the rest of your night..."

You know I make you wanna scream You know I make you wanna run from me baby But know it's too late you've wasted all your time

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:58 pm

User Image

Kyle nodded "Of course sir. have a good night sir" Kyle feet seemed to move on there own, back outside towards the horse stalls he knew oliver would be there. when he walked inside he saw oliver. "Hey i talked to your dad." kyle smiled slightly he was extremely tired not having slept. "Your not in trouble anymore." Kyle said between yawns, and gave Oliver a small smile.

"

Many Directions

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Oliver looked up slowly. He was sitting on the floor of Violet's stall, a slick black foal asleep next to him, it's head in his lap and Violet off eating in the corner. "Shh...don't wake him...what did you do...you...you didn't get in trouble for me did you?" he asked softly, stroking the colt's neck"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm

User Image

Kyle looked down at the colt making a mental note to lower his voice. "No" Kyle lied, well he didnt really get in truble his paid was just docked "I just told him i bribed you to mess up at the speech. Kyle through himself in a pile of hay, and closing his eyes. "Kyle mumbled a sorry, about be loud around the colt.

"

Many Directions

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Oliver smiled softly. "It's alright...hey...I'm sorry for my comment before...it was...rude...and I feel bad about it...it's just...the other knights...they get to me...you know?..." the foal woke and stood on shakey legs, making his way over to Kyle and sniffed him. "He likes you...." the boy looked down and picked at the hay. "You're a sweet person Sir Watson..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm

User Image

Kyle smiled at oliver opening his eyes "It's alright don't worry about it, i shouldn't have gotten mad, the other knights are jerks though." Kyle sat up and looked at the foal in front of him, and reached out to pet it. "Does it how do you know?" Kyle smiled lightly and then shook his head. "No I'm not but thank you."

"

Many Directions

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

"You haven't insulted me yet so your sweet" he giggled. "And I can tell because most newborns don't really go right up and sniff others...not for a couple days...isn't he cute?" he smiled,crawling over. "So...uhm...what did my father say...when you made up the story?..." he asked softly, sitting next to the other.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:11 pm

User Image

Kyle shrugged, "i don't think there is anything to bother you about" Kyle kept his hand on the foal and smiled "Yeah he is" Kyle kept looking t the foal just allowing his mouth to run freely. "He told me he will apologize to you and will dock my pay." Kyle said with a shrug "no big deal."

"

Many Directions

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

Oliver frowned. "You...You didn't...have to do that..." he said softly. "Hey...could...could you tell me something?...What's it like...not having somebody decide your future for you? O-Or...or have your whole life planned out already for you and if you make a choice on your own the whole Kingdom isn't affected by it...what's it like....to be free?..." The boy asked softly, picking at the hay.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 am

User Image

Kyle reached his arm around oliver and sighed. "Its fine don't worry about it." Kyle sat there thinking what was it like? "Look Oliver i can't even begin to know how stressful and demanding you life is, but being normal isn't any better at times, i guess its the worst of both world if you want to think of it like that." Kyle looked at Oliver his blues eyes sparkling "normal life is stressful, and extremely frustrating, but it does have its perks i guess."

"

Many Directions

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image

Oliver frowned. "Oh...but at least youdon't have to sneak around to be along wit your thoughts. The male sighed deeply and closed his eyes, leaning his head against the wall. He was silent for a long time, until suddenly opening his eyes, turning his head and just out of nowhere....kissed Kyle's lips softly. He held it, before relizing what he did and quickly pulled away.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:09 pm

User Image

Kyle sighed as he watched Oliver close his eyes. The silence allowed him to think, why was kyle so attached to Oliver? Kyle felt almost the need to protect him. He was moving his lips to say something when he felt soft lips meet his chapped. At first kyle was surprised, but then he soon noticed why he was so close to Oliver, he liked him. Kissing Oliver back he frowned when the he pulled away. "O-oliver I" Kyle was at a lost for words, literally.

"

Many Directions

Kazuki Ein No

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

Oliver frowned and looked down, face bright red. "I'M SORRY" he whimpered. "I...uhm...I don't know I just...you must have a girlfriend in the village or something you don't need to tell her!...I'm...really sorry..." he sniffled, struggling to his feet but because of his nerves he tripped on his own feet and fell down, into Kyle's lap. At least the foal had gotten up before hand. "A-Ahh...I-I'm sorry!!" he cried, sitting up.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces