Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Land of Lost Posts
The World of the Living Region 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

espadareaper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:08 pm
Riley Garret, 3rd seat of squad 11

"sometimes the hardest fight is against yourself"

User Image

The garganta opened and Riley jumped out, he immediately drew his zanpakuto. Looking around even though he was the more friendly personality he still enjoyed a fight.

Riley instantly noticed the fight between Nero and the captain's, he watched the people and buildings burn under Nero's power and felt his vision going blurry "no, not now" he hissed, he yelled and fell to one knee.

Riley laughed manically and lifted his head, his face had changed now more aggressive, "well well finally a real battle" he smiled widely his cat-like eyes thinning to slits. His zanpakuto shifted becoming silver and lengthening. "well then who is up for a nice fight... TO THE DEATH" he yelled a grin on his face.

Riley spotted Ion firing at the captain's that were attacking Nero, "hmm I think I found someone" he flashed forward his zanpakuto held ready to slice "Are you ready demon" he laughed, swinging his zanpakuto at his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
KYON SA WADA
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Nero jumped back after blocking his moves, Kyon looked at his hand which was hit by Nero's foot. He noticed that his pinky and ring finger was fractured. Kyon didn't realize that Nero's foot would have so much force. As Nero was talking about his obsession with destruction, he thought to himself ....Are all sins this crazy... He shrugged the idea off his mind, going back to concentrating. He looked over to Luminos, and then to Dez. They both looked like they had a mix of emotions.

He turned back to Nero and watched as he was carelessly emitting reiatsu from his body. As he disappeared, Kyon readied himself into a defensive position, and closed his eyes, preparing for the next attack. As Nero suddenly reappeared before him, he quietly said, "...Shunko..." His sleeves were torn off, and Kyon was suddenly surrounded by white lightning, shooting outwards to all directions.

As a swift jab came to him, aiming for his jaw, he immediately moved his right hand, and placed it in front of Nero's fist. "Hanki." Using this shunko technique, he attempted to nullify Nero's jab, stopping it in its tracks.
User Image

His left hand, coated in shunko, was moved and he sent his hand towards Nero's neck; attempting to do a sideways chop. Kyon always wondered why he was proficient in Hakuda and Hoho. Not knowing it, but before the time of his coma, he used to be the Captain of the Onmitsukido and Division Two.

[OOC: I'll work on Pride's post in Hueco Mundo. Forgot about that. x.x]  

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Zane Maehara

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 am
Dez Miageta
"To live a care free life,
Who wouldn't want that..."

User Image

¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯`•.¸¸••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´*`•.¸¸.••´´¯

Things just kept getting better as the guy responsible for the attack on the town appeared. Although his show in power was quite impressive, Dez wasn't fazed by it. With Kyon joining in and ending up being the first to fight with Nero. Dez thought it was best that he follow the orders of Sun who appeared moments later just as things were heating up. Figuring he might need a bit of help with his objective, he shunpo'd away in search of the other shinigami that was with them leaving Kyon with Nero. As he did this he made sure to stay clear of the ranged attack reigning upon them.

As he spotted the one he was looking for he appeared within seconds behind him. "Hey, I'm gonna be needing your help right now." Dez said to him. "I know that your busy trying to take care of the sin but with the appearance of the lieutenant you don't have to worry much now. Just leave it to him and help me out." Dez had felt that the lieutenant was capable of handling himself and can probably take care of the sin with the ranged attacks. This could prove useful as he needed to minimize the damage done by the demons. He then gave a stern look to the shinigami waiting on his answer. Time was of the essence and he needed his answer now.

╚════════════════════╝
[Location] World of the living ||
[Actions] Waiting on an answer||
[Thoughts] "It won't be much if both of us were to work together"

"Only In innocence will the truth be told,
═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚═❅═✚

And only in death will the meaning come to light"

Stu-Stu13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 am
Dez Miageta

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Luminos Copil=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(-)(=)(-)(=)(-)Squad 2 3rd Seat(-)(=)(-)(=)(-)

"If you make me use her...
User Image
Luminos was a single-minded person and Regina was twice as much as he was, so he felt extremely uneasy leaving a battle unfinished. Then again, Dez made a good point and he sort of owed the man his life. "Alright, just tell me what you need"

Immediately after Luminos' complied he felt his jaw muscles begin to contract again as Regina started to speak. He clamped his mouth shut with all his force even as she strained for control. His teeth switched from pressed tightly enough together he thought they'd crack to being slowly and lightly wrenched apart before they'd snap shut again. He wouldn't have her ruining his standing with this captain as she had done in the past. If he ever hoped for progression in the ranks, he needed allies.

If one of his arrows struck the ranged sin, the demon would find that every 10 minutes or so another inch of his flesh spreading from the wound would decay as if he was already a corpse. To a demon, Luminos wasn't sure how his shikai would effect him, as he'd never fought a demon in that capacity before.

...I will make you pay."

OOC
I apologize for the crappy post. It's 3:30am...

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am
Ion would stare down at the offending arrows before firing his own bursts of light to intercept the arrows. The impacts from the arrows would cause the blasts to explode in midair, vaporizing the arrows before they could contact his body. "I can sense your need for power, your lust for it. why don't you join the winning side and gain more power with us?" Ion would croon to the 3rd Seat he was staring down before twisting his blade to face the twin Shinigami hovering near him. "And you two, shall meet this bit of fun." He would mock, the energy for a light blast gathering between the blade's twin tips. However, instead of firing in a blast, it shot out in a massive beam, threatening to wound the two severely.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 am
Riley Garret, 3rd seat of squad 11

"sometimes the hardest fight is against yourself"

User Image

Riley laughed dodging the beam by an inch, "hehehe power you say?" he licked his lips "as tempting as that is I'm not hte only one in here" Riley launched himself into the air, "let's see if you're better at close range" he yelled flashing at Ion his zanpakuto slashing wildly.

Ryoko whispered to Riley "be careful fool" he hissed "do not underestimate this demon"  

espadareaper

Reno Vantas

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Ion would stare at the almost insane Shinigami rushing at him, unsure how to take him besides understanding his lust for power by proving himself. Deciding he could take advantage of this wild strategy, he would simply place his blade into a guard, blocking the first few slashes before catching the blade between the twin tips of Nebilim (his sword). Quickly twisting the blade in his hand, ion hoped to disarm the poor Shinigami, he would add a single blast of his light energy from his empty hand, hoping to keep the pressure on him and kill the prideful Shinigami.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm
+-Hex Goselles-+

Fraccion

Hex umped out of his garganta, turning around and taking in the sights of Karakura town. 'I haven't been here in ages...' Suddenly a demon, about twice his size appeared and raised a claw, attempting to crush him. "Tsk. Trash." He disappeared in a 'boom' of Sonido, and appeared behind the demon. As the creature fell into two pieces, Hex ran toward the shinigami, Riley, that was fighting the Sin. "Fool! Do you really think you can take on a sin?" He shouted out toward the Riley, in hopes to preserve an ally. He shot a bala at the sin(lust), hoping to stop him from destroying the shinigami.  

Acknowledged Now

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bokyaku Kuchiki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image
Bokyaku watched as demons surround him on all sides with a swing off his sword he sent the a few flying the the air then mutilating the others. A giant blast of reiatsu shock waved through karakura town as he brought out his demon form. He noticed Ion. lust fighting. He destroyed the demons surrounding him and waiting for a better opponent. He hacked and slashed at a few demons Kurai absorbed the little bits of power she could obtain. "lesser demons are a nuisance i want to kill that little boy pride but i dont see him here at all i wonder where he is?"he said to himself. He looked at Kyon as he fought nero. "Do you need help Kyon?"he asked his black eyes gazing at them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 pm
As Nero's attack was stopped by Kyon's Shunko. He pushed himself back to where his sword was thrusted into the ground."Well, looks like you have a few tricks up your sleeve, no matter. It isn't enough to defeat me." With his spiritual pressure still flowing around the area and his wicked smile not leaving his face. At this point Nero was simply toying with the enemy. Having some fun with them."You know, struggling won't do you any good kid. You will eventually die a very painful death. You can guarantee that."Nero's spiritual pressure began swirling around him in a small circle as he continued to force it out and continued to increase it."I was hoping to save this for when I fought against someone that was more of a challenge, but I suppose you will be allowed to see it. Inferior being before me, you shall witness the true calling of Hell."

As he spoke those last few words, his spiritual pressure took off to new heights. His body being completely covered in darkness, hidden from view from his enemies. The first part of Nero that was seen was his newly grown tail. His skin was red, with a black tint to it, with a burning essence inside his body. With spikes growing out of his body, including his tail, his legs, his arms, his shoulders, his back, and horns coming out of his head, he stood at normal height just a little taller. Standing there with his head bowed and his eyes closed. He didn't bother looking up at his enemies yet, they didn't deserve to see him in this form. Without a second thought, he easily slipped through the Shinigami's senses and appeared just in front of Kyon. With a simple, yet very swift, swipe of his large hand, it would hit Kyon across the face and send him flying if the attack connected to him. At this close of a range and with the power and speed behind it, Nero would be surprised if the Shinigami would live through it, yet dodge it.  

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

iGummi B a r e

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

KYON SA WADA

Kyon looked at Nero, and listened to his words. Nero was right. At this current state, without having a zanpakuto, it would be hard to defeat him, much more, kill him. Even with shunko, he knew it wouldn't be enough. He was at his limit, and hand no other moves left than his hand to hand combat. He readied himself for the next time an unexpected attack would come.

As Nero began charging himself, he knew that this would probably the time Nero would release his Final Form. The next moment, a large hand came towards him. ...s**t... He himself knew the limits of his current speed, and knew he wouldn't be able to make a spell, or get out of harm's way in time. Kyon used to be what was one of the fastest shinigami at a certain point in his history, being able to dodge attacks that mostly other couldn't. Though due to not being in battle for over a year, he can't bring himself to the exact status one year back.

Kyon closed his eyes, and felt the pain as the hand made contact with his face. The next second, he barely noticed it, but he was flying through the air, with his eyes closed. Eventually, he crashed into a building, and smashed through it, tumbling down all over the building's floor. He finally stopped. On the verge of being unconscious, he managed ro open his eyes. He had double vision, and knew that multiple parts of his face was fractured, if not might be broken. Kyon was surprised that he didn't die from impact, knowing that such an attack could have broke his neck, resulting in immediate death. He stood there, lying, waiting, trying to survive.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:52 am
Epic Story time biggrin

Standing there in his full Demon Form, Nero looked in the direction that Kyon flew. Though one really couldn't tell, Nero had a rather disappointed look on his face."The puny ******** actually survived that hit. Fascinating... Do any of you wish to ******** with me now?"When he spoke, his voice was completely different then its normal elegant way. It was darker, more sinister, more demonic. Smirking just a little bit he stopped to look around at the rest of the Shinigami. Again a disappointed look came across his face as there was no one left around to fight him. They had all left to pursue other fights or to help the living. He then looked over into the distance towards where Sun Kai was. With a simple smirk he disappeared through a shadow and within a few seconds he was standing just in front of Sun. Standing there, with both his feet pressed together and his tail swishing back and forth a fast gust of wind blowing out in each direction."Well, well, well it looks like my brothers chew toy has come out to play. I honestly can't believe you have allied yourself with that backstabbing mother ******** style="color: red">Out of a small amount of anger rising up in him, Nero slammed his tail on the ground creating a small 3.4 sized earthquake tremble the initial area. Though it wasn't that powerful, the small earthquake caused a few of the many burning buildings to easily come crashing down, causing debris and dust to fly at them surrounding the two of them. Laughing a little, Nero stared into Sun's eyes, powerful, calm, cool, collected, yet pissed off."You have fought my brother in the past and yet you were never able to beat him. You knew he could've killed you the first time you fought, yet he didn't. Why do you think that? Do you think he thought you weren't a waste of his time? If so, you should know by now Sun, that's bullshit."Letting out a small laugh he simply looked at Sun his black with a yellow slit as the iris in the middle. He walked right over to Sun standing just beside him."Think about this for a second, Aerokai Disuke Diskence, off all people, do you really think he would set his pride aside just to ally himself with you ******** Shinigami? If I know my brother, and I do, better than anyone, I know he would not disregard his pride so simply."

Looking over at Sun for a split second he then looked down at the ground closing his eyes. With a small smirk and a small laugh he turned around and returned to his sealed form."You don't know do you? He hasn't told you the full story of how he, himself, created the Seven Deadly Sins. Long ago in Hell, myself and Aero sat at the one table neither of us would ever think we would sit at, Lucifer's table. Around that table sat all the high ranking officers of Lucifer's Army."He stared at Sun, his long red hair slowly blowing in the wind, the smoke and flames around them brewing at its normal rate. He held up his index finger telling Sun to hold on for a second, he grabbed out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up taking a quick drag off of it before blowing the smoke out. He looked at Sun again and then looked down at the cigarette."You see, only those who proved themselves to Lucifer by killing a fallen angel who tried to seek refuge in Hell. Their resistance was futile. Are you following me so far?"Looking at Sun he laughed at his own rhetorical question. He yawned a little and then took a couple of puffs on his cigarette before tossing it at his feet and stomping on it.

"Now, Lucifer he was only out for revenge against the big guy upstairs, if I ever had the slightest chance to do so, I would've killed Lucifer but his power was far greater than mine. Now, throughout his plan to revenge his half brother, God, all he wanted was a way to destroy those who fought for God and thought to destroy Lucifer, so he asked the one person he knew he could trust. Aero, and knowing Aero he was already calculating possibilities in his head, strategies, battle plans, ways to help our former leader, but you see, everything my brother put forth to Lucifer ended up failing and Lucifer would show his frustration by marking his Generals so that they knew his anger."He strteched a little bit and yawned shaking his head."Maybe you should just ask Aero, it would be simpler then me just going on and on and on about this. It is a rather long story."  

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200

Bokyaku Kuchiki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:45 am
User Image

It was at that moment that Bokyaku knew he had to do something. He watched as Kyon went flying from a punch. He chuckled know just why he did. He was a demon now as well it was quite possible that sun and Bokyaku himself were probably the only ones who would be able to stand up against Nero. He cut a demon that charged him in half without looking. He was tired of all these lesser demons and he was now ready his resolve wouldnt waver. He quickly flashed stepped at a super high speed unleashing his full demon form. A fist headed straight for the side Nero's head with a huge amount of force. It would certainly send him flying through the air. He has always planned his second move if Nero were to counterattack then he would avoid,or block and then join head captain at his side. His spiritual pressure blazing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 am
Without moving an inch and without taking his eyes of the Head Captain, Nero simply raised his left hand blocking the fist, a medium sized crater appearing just below Neros feet.. Grabbing Bokyaku's fist and clenching it making sure he had a nice, tough grip on him, keeping Bokyaku from going anywhere. He continued to look at Sun with a smirk on his face."You know it is very rude to interrupt those who are in the midst of a conversation. I hope you burn."As soon as he said this last part, Nero looked over at Bokyaku with a look of disgust on his face. Almost immediately Nero twisted his hand around sending a swift and fierce jab straight to Bokyaku's face, to heighten the accuracy of this jab, still clenching his fist, Nero pulled Bokyaku forward increasing the effectiveness of Nero's attack.  

Aero Diskence

Unsealed Hunter

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
Land of Lost Posts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers