Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
The Flashpoint Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarn Ivanov

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:22 pm
Eclipso saw the red lantern charge at Furious and sent a kick to her torso. "Don't touch the merchandise aqnd stay down."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 pm
[This rp is on Hold untill Furious Signs on]  

iDarkseid

Murderous Clayface

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:26 pm
After Eclipso had kicked Charlie away she would find a green strap jacket form around herself,followed by yellow chains that bound her arms and legs together even tighter,and to finish it off an emerald and green muzzle suddenly formed around her mouth strapping tightly.All of this was done by Krona,to ensure she would stay down.The yellow chains wrapped around her,connected to the ground to keep her in place"I'm sure that this one will be pleased with what is to happen to Styles"Krona chuckled,floating above the red lantern.

(Whoops saw the post and editted it .w. no more post after this one!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 pm
Gahh!! Sorry, was typing on my cellphone! Got it!

The Spirit of Wrath
Eclipso saw the red lantern charge at Furious and sent a kick to her torso. "Don't touch the merchandise aqnd stay down."

Her small mind didn't understand what he said. After he kicked her, Charlie, she fell back a few steps and stared at him. Never had she seen anything like him, but her tried to hurt her!
She gave him a silent growl and glared at him, ready to pounce in a second.
The only living creature to command her, in her eyes, was her master: Atrocitus.

Hot_Butterfly

Larfleeze_Orange Lantern

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:41 pm
Larfleeze landed heavily next to Furious Styles as he was teleported to the planet Apokolips. "By the shady black whiskers of Sinestro! Where am I?" He yelled as he slowly rose to a crouching position, his lantern clutched, as always, tightly to his chest. Larfleeze looked around and saw the 'heavy hitters' of the universe, but his eyes only widened when he saw Ophidian, the orange entity of his own power. His eyes narrowed and he followed the chain to Krona. "Thief. You stole from me. The Tempter is mine. MINE!" He shouted at Krona. Clutching his lantern tightly, he stared from Krona to Ophidian and back. "This is why Guardians cannot be trusted..." He muttered to himself, as his stomach roiled. His hunger was growing, as it always did, but being in such a close proximity to the Tempter multiplied the hunger gnawing away inside him.

((Sorry, I see that it's on hold, but felt that I should at least enter Larfleeze.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:21 pm
All this time Furious was being silent,not able to use his power ring, something was building up inside of him.It was a latent power that had been a part of him since he was born,a power that was part of his blood line..this was a power he had never felt before,he could see the faces of his ancestors as they all cried out to him to finally embrace his destiny and accept the fact of who and what he truly was,his eyes opened and they no longer were green..they were black within black and suddenly his Green Lantern Power ring glowed a weird color as arcane powers encircled it as it left his hand and shot off into space opening a magical portal and disappeared within it as it closed behind it..Suddenly an eruption of Arcane and Eldritch energies exploded around Furious causing his very atoms to disperse and then nothing was left as a blasted blackened spot was left on the ground below him  

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Thanos Imperative

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:44 pm
Starbreaker raised an brow,curious of what had just happened.One minute the lantern known as Furious Styles was in front of the Dark Quintessence,the next he spontaneously combusted."Well that was....unexpected."Starbreaker said simply,before raising his hand,using his telekinesis to bind Larfleeze,an invisible snake wrapping around him.Making sure that Larfleeze didn't try anything."I assume this wasn't your doing Darkseid?"The vampire asked the new god.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:07 pm
Carol let out an aginising scream as she hit the hell planet. Looking around she went to lift her arms only to find the restrained, " I demand to know who brought me here and an explanation to why I was brought here!" carol said as she looked around seeing the powerful beings infront of her. Looking she saw Furious as he began to change. Shock took over her as she watched in awe, she had never seen such power. Shaking herself out of the gaze she turned and saw larfreeze and she gave him a menacing glare for only a few seconds, " well it seems they got pretty much everyone here." After saying this the Star Sapphire tried to break free, but had no hope of doing so," cowards! Can't beat us so you chain us up!" she screamed.  

Will Strip For Katniss

Thaal Sinestro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm
Sinestro appeared out of a flash of yellow and green light, he calmly stood and looked around at the gathered beings around him. He sneered as he saw Krona, and then his eyebrows rose as Furious Styles disappeared. "Impressive display for someone from a backwater mudball like Earth." He said to no one in particular. He turned his attention back to Krona as he raised his ring hand in front of him. "I don't take kindly to having my ring taken from me, Krona!" He stated, showing no fear in front of those that could possibly claim to be the most powerful beings in the universe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:14 pm
Krona simply smiled at Sinestro's defiance,unphased by the ring pointed directly at him.All Krona simply said was "Ion"for those who had been in the area for a while would understand what was to follow.  

Murderous Clayface

Distinct Member

iDarkseid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:16 pm
"It wasn't but it does not matter...I still sense Furious is still within creation so it doesnt matter...now then...the Time has come!! For everything these mortals know shall be gone in a flash!!!!!" Darkness poured out of Darkseid and instantly consumed all of creation. As the Darkness merged with the Multi-verse and purged it of the light, all of time began to be altered by it. The Darkness finally completed it merge with creation and it was done. All of Creation was now under the control of Darkseid and the Dark Quintessence, and everything everyone once knew was forever changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:28 pm
Krona the Renegade
After Eclipso had kicked Charlie away she would find a green strap jacket form around herself,followed by yellow chains that bound her arms and legs together even tighter,and to finish it off an emerald and green muzzle suddenly formed around her mouth strapping tightly.All of this was done by Krona,to ensure she would stay down.The yellow chains wrapped around her,connected to the ground to keep her in place"I'm sure that this one will be pleased with what is to happen to Styles"Krona chuckled,floating above the red lantern.

Charlie fought against her restraints mouthing mute screams at each of the monsters in front of her. Her teeth clentched and the liquid spewed forth between her teeth. She pulled at the chains on her arms, trying to free her rings. Had she been calmer in her rage, she would have been able to control her Green Ring.  

Hot_Butterfly

Larfleeze_Orange Lantern

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 pm
Larfleeze felt the invisible snakes wind around his body and raised his face to the sky and howled in anger. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" He fell over as the binding tightened. "Release me! I demand to be released!" He yelled to anyone and everyone around him. He didn't know for what reason he had been brought here and being so close to the Tempter he was beginning to lose himself in his overwhelming hunger. "I want....I crave....I need....I...I....HUNGER!!" The invisible binds pressed the orange lantern against Larfleeze's chest, causing his hunger to grow more and more. He howled in agony as the hunger inside him became nearly unbearable. "Feed me!" His eyes were locked on Krona. "Feed Me! Feed me now!"  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games