Submit

oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:27 pm
Palsa-San
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo
Palsa-San
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo
http://rpgfan.com/news/2009/503.html

The way they say “liberate” gives me chills. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol
Same here
But who knows what it is meant for
We'll find out when more info is found/released

Oh, I already know what it's meant for. 3nodding
But I highly doubt that its at the level they implied it to be. sweatdrop

I c
But I forgot what it meant  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:41 am
If anyone hasn't checked yet, the official Ar tonelico III (JP) website is open! So far, only Aoto's, Saki's, and Finnel's character profiles are up along with a few basic "System" and "World" pages.

http://ar-tonelico.jp/at3/

I would help translate a little bit.. but I think a lot of it (other than the "World") is translated elsewhere. Plus, my skills are still "elementary" at best ahaha. 8D;;;  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:14 am
Asashikka
If anyone hasn't checked yet, the official Ar tonelico III (JP) website is open! So far, only Aoto's, Saki's, and Finnel's character profiles are up along with a few basic "System" and "World" pages.

http://ar-tonelico.jp/at3/

I would help translate a little bit.. but I think a lot of it (other than the "World") is translated elsewhere. Plus, my skills are still "elementary" at best ahaha. 8D;;;

The music already rules
=D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm
I can't wait till they release snippets of the hymns~ heart
I'm very curious about the artists chosen to cover Hymnos-based songs. o:
I hope Akiko Shikata still sings the OP at the very least (as it feels like a running trend based on the first two games and additional stories told in HARVESTASYA and RHAPLANCA).~  

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:22 pm
Asashikka
I can't wait till they release snippets of the hymns~ heart
I'm very curious about the artists chosen to cover Hymnos-based songs. o:
I hope Akiko Shikata still sings the OP at the very least (as it feels like a running trend based on the first two games and additional stories told in HARVESTASYA and RHAPLANCA).~

who knows
we'll find out eventually  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:31 pm
I need to beat AR 2  

Zero_Kagayaki

Palsa-San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:05 pm
I'm pretty sure that Akiko Shikata will return, hopefully the rest as well.
It would seem rather strange if they didn't, then again, Haruka Shimotsuki did sing the openings to all three Atelier Iris games and the first Mana Khemia, but didn't return for Mana Khemia 2.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 pm
Palsa-San
It would seem rather strange if they didn't, then again, Haruka Shimotsuki did sing the openings to all three Atelier Iris games and the first Mana Khemia, but didn't return for Mana Khemia 2.

True that, but you can't expect them to have her sing the songs all the time... am I wrong?  

oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:26 am
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo
Palsa-San

True that, but you can't expect them to have her sing the songs all the time... am I wrong?

I'm just hoping for the opening at the very least if Akiko Shikata is unable to reprise~

However, her vocal range is amazing~ she is a amazing asset to the Ar tonelico soundtrack series as a whole and would be a shame if she isn't given a spot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 am
Asashikka
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo
Palsa-San

I'm just hoping for the opening at the very least if Akiko Shikata is unable to reprise~

However, her vocal range is amazing~ she is a amazing asset to the Ar tonelico soundtrack series as a whole and would be a shame if she isn't given a spot.

True again, but I guess we'll just have to wait  

oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:21 pm
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo
Asashikka
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo
Palsa-San

True again, but I guess we'll just have to wait

Yup~ :'D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:46 pm
I hope they announce a U.S release by the time I go to Anime Expo of July of 2010 or by July of 2011  

oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:12 am
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo
I hope they announce a U.S release by the time I go to Anime Expo of July of 2010 or by July of 2011

I hope so too.. but it depends haha ;; (may it be too early?).

I'm not too sure about AX.. but they might hint it there than outright mention it and I would like to see NISA to make sure the series is not belittled as badly as Ar tonelico II (the translation still makes me cringe so much... and the loss of over half of the original JP voices still makes me sad).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm
Asashikka
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

I'm not too sure about AX.. but they might hint it there than outright mention it and I would like to see NISA to make sure the series is not belittled as badly as Ar tonelico II (the translation still makes me cringe so much... and the loss of over half of the original JP voices still makes me sad).

If I do see anything about AT3 at AX, I'll make sure to let you guys know
=D  

oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

Asashikka
Captain

Melodious Muse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:36 am
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo
Asashikka
oO-Cross-Edge-Lover-Oo

If I do see anything about AT3 at AX, I'll make sure to let you guys know
=D

Thank you~ <3

Aaa~ I would like to go to AX one day (and have a small artist alley table)...  
Salburg Cathedral - The Official Atelier and Ar tonelico Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff