Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
〖 the cast ▿ an avatar contest ▿ winners pg. one 〗 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image
      Username: Auriga La Shock (Team Evermore)
      Villain's Backstory: Once upon a time, there was a knight who loved to hunt. One day, amongst the pines and bushes, he slew a magical beast for sport. With its dying breaths, the beast cursed the man with madness and rage. Now, the Blood Knight hunts to feast on the blood of all who dare enter the depths of the Grimm Woods.
      Entry:
      I have two sizes. Choose whichever you prefer:
      User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:51 pm
User Image
      Username: Auriga La Shock
      Hero's Backstory: All his life, Atlas dreamed of being a ranger of the wilds just as his father had been. However, before he could complete his training, the dragon Vengur destroyed the Great Forest in a firestorm of flame and ash. Family sword in hand, he traveled to the far mountains and managed to turn the dragon's might against itself. With peace returned to the kingdom, Atlas now works to restore the forest to its prior magnificence.
      Entry:

User Image

User Image

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Ishnia

Huntress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image
      Username: ishnia
      Villain's Backstory: "Listen, buddy, pal, friendo...I'm no one suspicious, okay? Just calm down, and uh, put down that weapon, and uhhh maybe leave the building for now? I'll be occupying it for a while so...you want to steer cle--what? No no no, I'm not doing anything dangerous...but it might get messy. "

(some kind of hero turned villain loser that tries their best but no one appreciates their efforts, which is why they turned into a villain in the first place)

Entry:
      User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:50 pm
User Image
      Username: ishnia
      Hero's Backstory: "I...I never said you were suspicious, so please stop making yourself seem more suspicious. Also, this isn't a weapon, it's a lantern. Don't do anything dangerous, since then I'd have to be the one to clean it up, and that's a waste of my time. Honestly, you need to get your act together--I would have done a better job than this."

(some kind of villain turned hero who's really tired of everything and is currently considering becoming a hermit in the woods)

Entry:
      User ImageUser Image

Ishnia

Huntress

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:31 pm
User Image
      Username: Maddy-Mazey
      Villain's Backstory:Born on the cusp of dark and light fae, Siyen was always curious. After finding a book full of darkness and it's rituals, she started falling down a hole most light faeries don't go into. Many hope she isn't engulfed by it yet, but she keeps such a distance...Always in that book.
      Entry: LINK
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:11 pm
User Image
      Username: Premium Black Salt
      Villain's Backstory: The Black Witch. That was what parents whispered to their children at night. A scary story to prevent bad behavior. Little did those children know the stories were true. The parents however, know just how real those stories were. They could never explain to their children how they had a older brother or sister. They could only be grateful it was enough to keep the Black Witch a scary story.
      Entry:
      User Image

Premium Black Salt

Shoujo Prophet

poolplayerlady

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image
      Username: poolplayerlady
      Hero's Backstory: (1 - 4 sentences)
      Entry: (link to image)http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatar/customize/save/white?user_id=8781714&1499136897

Feared to be a changeling, a tiny, sickly baby girl was left in the forest at night. Taken in and raised by a woman o' the woods, Cosaint learned the gifts and uses them to protect the denizens of her forest home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image
      Username: PebbleDrop856
      Hero's Backstory: Sir Haemon was once an assassin. However, one day, his horse ate something poisonous from the woods near a kingdom and the Queen of the realm stumbled upon Haemon and his horse. The Queen was knowledgable in the art of healing and brought Sir Haemon's horse back to life. Oddly enough, Haemon was meant to kill that same queen, but because of her act of kindness, Haemon now serves as her unwavering, faithful knight. His past as an assassin has earned him the name of the "Crimson Knight" all throughout the realm.
      Entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:23 pm
    Hey there! Unfortunately, the link to your avatar entry doesn't work; did you save it as a PNG?

poolplayerlady

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:43 pm
Auriga La Shock
User Image
      Username: Auriga La Shock (Team Evermore)
      Villain's Backstory: Once upon a time, there was a knight who loved to hunt. One day, amongst the pines and bushes, he slew a magical beast for sport. With its dying breaths, the beast cursed the man with madness and rage. Now, the Blood Knight hunts to feast on the blood of all who dare enter the depths of the Grimm Woods.
      Entry:
      I have two sizes. Choose whichever you prefer:
      User Image

User Image

rofl I knew this avatar was your entry before I clicked the avatar to see who posted it. Well done! Can I have it? Jkjk~  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:48 pm
    All updated to here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 pm
Ebania
    Hey there! Unfortunately, the link to your avatar entry doesn't work; did you save it as a PNG?

poolplayerlady

I think I have it saved in wardrobe. I'll check and try again.

Sorry, don't know what PNG is.

Nope, didn't save it.  

poolplayerlady

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:27 pm
Darkerdemons

rofl I knew this avatar was your entry before I clicked the avatar to see who posted it. Well done! Can I have it? Jkjk~

xD What can I say. I'm a sucker for armor  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:32 pm
poolplayerlady
Ebania

poolplayerlady

I think I have it saved in wardrobe. I'll check and try again.

Sorry, don't know what PNG is.

PNG or Portable Network Graphics is a file format. When you save images through programs like Microsoft Paint, the first format selected is usually PNG (you can tell since the file will say "save as type: PNG (*.png)" ). ninja  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

poolplayerlady

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:34 pm
PNG or Portable Network Graphics is a file format. When you save images through programs like Microsoft Paint, the first format selected is usually PNG (you can tell since the file will say "save as type: PNG (*.png)" ). ninja

Thanks for the info. That's not how I tried to save it. That's probably why it didn't work. lol  
☆ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff