[PRP] Little Wonders (Star Blayze x Aiyana) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:00 pm
Aiyana just rested her head against him, glad he had been there when he had been too. Had he not been, she probably would have left this meadow without much of a second thought after her rest. Now, that she had talked to him about it, this place seemed to be calling even more to her. If it could talk, it would be telling her welcome home, she felt certain of it. Her mind was starting to make plans, when she felt Star Blayze start to back up. Luckily he had done it gently or she may have ended up falling to her side. Strangely, she felt a little sad when he drew away from her, though she did not know why.

"I have been spent so much time looking for a place to belong. I think..I think I finally found it. I am home,"she beamed. She looked over to Blayze, wondering if he would be returning to his home. After all, he had one, she assumed. Though, she kind of wished he would stay.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:39 pm
Star Blayze swiveled his ears to listen to Aiyana's words. It was an odd feeling that washed over him. He was strangely glad to hear that Aiyana had seemingly found a place to belong. The stallion could easily reach this place if he continued to fly back and forth. Blinking slowly the stallion once again approached Aiyana. "I'm glad you feel that way Aiyana. It is always the most pleasant of feelings to experience when you find your little niche in the world."

Star lowered his head and grasped a flowering bloom between his teeth and plucked it from the earth. He gently moved to tuck the flower into Aiyana's pink curls, "For you m'lady."

Dea and #Teddy#

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:29 am
Aiyana pale green eyes fell on the handsome stallion as he came closer again, her heart thumping in her chest. A light smile lit up her face as he spoke about how glad he was that she had found a place where she could be happy. What he did next completely took her by surprise, she had not expected it at all. She watched with rapt attention as he took a flower and gently placed it into her mane of curls. A soft blush painted her white cheeks, that was so very nice of him. She didn't know why, but he actually made her feel just as much like home as this meadow did. Clearing her throat, she then took a deep breath as she thought of something she wanted to ask.

"Thank you, I will cherish this flower. Ummm...I was wondering...would you like to...ummm stay? We could...make a herd here together...open for all who need a home. Only if you...err...want to,"she stammered out, before looking down at the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:35 pm
The idea of staying near to this place was an enticing one. Aiyana had a really tempting offer out on the table. He took in the mare's pinked cheeks and realized that he had caused her to blush. Star Blayze cleared his throat softly before glancing back towards the direction he had flown from. The stallion would miss his cave. But his cave was holding him back. Staying there and making sure no one ever laid claim to his home had caused him to be very solitary. For the first time in his life though he was in the presence of another that made him want to give up that old cave.

Star Blayze realized that he had been silent too long. He gave a soft sigh before carefully considering his next words. "I think Aiyana that you paint a very pleasing picture. This would be an ideal place to settle down."

The stallion glanced around the clearing of the meadow once more before nodding more to himself then to the mare in his midst. Perhaps Aiyana was the missing piece of his life that he never knew had been missing until they had crossed paths. "I think I would love to stay here with you Aiyana."

Dea and #Teddy#

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:51 pm
Aiyana kept her green eyes fixed on the flowers under her feet, trying not to allow her emotions to get the best of her. The other was so very quiet, she certainly hoped he would accept her invitation to stay here. The silence was weighing on the mare, as if the fate of the world depended on his answer. She told herself not to be silly, that no matter what, she could handle it. She closed her eyes drawing in a shaky breath, resting there in the waiting. Then he finally spoke, she couldn't help but lift her head up in cautious hope as he said she painted a pretty picture. She steeled herself for whatever he said, but the hope was still there. When he said he would love to stay here with her, she whinnied slightly happily.

"Oh that is so wonderful! I mean, I am sure you have been needing a chance of scenery,"she quickly amended. She couldn't believe it, she finally had a home and was starting to make a family of her own.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:33 pm
Star Blayze took in Aiyana's happiness and felt a thrill of his own bubbling to the surface. He did his best to contain the buoyant feeling that was rising to the front. There was something so thrilling in causing another individual to have positive emotions from a single action. Star moved closer to Aiyana's side and nuzzled the mare gently on the side of her neck. He inhaled deeply and sighed with contentment.

"I am more than pleased to agree with you Aiyana."

This may have started as a random encounter but Star was glad that he had stumbled across the meadow and Aiyana on this day. What would he have missed if either he'd not stopped here or chosen to not exchange pleasantries with the mare?

Dea and #Teddy#

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:04 pm
Aiyana felt Star Blayze's nuzzle and it sent a shiver of happiness through every fiber of her body. She leaned into the nuzzle, giving a bit of a nuzzle herself to him as she did. A smile came to her muzzle as he said he was glad to agree with her. Who had known when she happened upon this meadow today, that it would be the start of something new? Her pale green eyes looked around the place, her mind starting to picture the herd that would day grace the area. Oh how beautiful it was, she saw little ones under feet, being scolded for trampling on the flowers. A melodic laugh came from her as she just thought about what things would be like.

"We are home and this is where we will be happy. One day, this place will be flowing with life and we won't be able to imagine life before then. I am looking forward to it,"she explained softly. She rested her head against his chest, he was her shelter and her guiding light. She was glad that he had stumbled upon her here, now she would complete once more.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff