Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:48 am
normal match  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:44 pm
Theme music hits as the crowd sits in silence wondering who is about to show up. Soon enough a big Samoan, dressed in black tights with a flap in front that has green trim, with KANA SAMOA written. The big man walks with his chest out, sneering, stopping at the stage to raise his fists up in the air, before throwing them down letting out a loud yell!

Behind him walks a man with a green mask that has black trim around the eyes, dressed in black suit pants with a green stripe at the side, black blazer with a black T-shirt underneath.

Kana Samoa leads the way to the ring, sneering, yelling at the fans as he makes his way to the ring.

"Introducing first, being accompanied by his manager Fiscal Rèspoñsíblé, weighing 335 pounds, from the Isle of Samoa, KANA SAAAAAAAAAMOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!"

Kana Samoa walks up the steps to the apron, and steps through the ropes into the ring. Walking right to the middle, as Fiscal gets in as well, pacing back and forth behind the big Samoan. Kana sneers at the crowd as he awaits for his opponent!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:14 pm
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey Hey-

Hey do ya love me.
I'm untouchable darkness
A dirty black river to get you through this
Hey, do ya love me I'm a devil machine
Get into my world all american dream

With the blare of his theme, microphone in hand, the man who called himself the High Octane stepped out onto the stage along with his bodyguard and good buddy, Axel.
User ImageUser Image

Raising a mic he brought out with him high above his head, and shouted out triumphantly over the music as it began to fade. "Dubya See Dubya and ATLANTA! I AM the High Octane!" Luis paused as he pulled his goggles from his eyes. "Tonight I have come to grace this wonderful, southern city with my greatness, so please silence you cellphones, shut your privileged mouths, and allow me to introduce myself!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, and the future main eventer of this fine establishment. I AM the High Octane!" Boos erupted from the Atlanta crowd he insulted. He motioned to the ring as he walked down the ramp, Axel silently following a few feet behind him. "I see we've actually got a veteran here tonight, Ooooooomag- no, no wait.. this is someone else! Just looks like every Samoan ever!" He quickly rolled under the ropes, immediately popping back to his feet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:26 pm
Fiscal had to keep Kana near the corner as the Samoan seethes for the opportunity to annihilate the High Octane! The smaller competitor insults not only a member of his culture, but one that has passed away years ago! Kana slapped his face numerous times, his energy through the roof ready to start!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:25 pm
"Yeaaaah!" The High Octane pointed at large Samoan man."Get that blood pumpin', baby! Don't forget to smack that belly, it's where sixty percent of your energy is. Gotta burn that diesel!" The young Leone gave his own stomach a pat as he approached the center of the ring. "I'm pretty sure you're gonna need it."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 pm
The Samoan breathes heavy as Fiscal gets off the apron. Kana flexes his hands as he starts to circle the ring slowly as the bell rang. Kana would call for a lock up, but would instantly try to shove the smaller man back towards a corner!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:55 am
Luis circled the ring, following Kana's momvements. He quickly shook out his wrists and prepared for the lock-up, but suddenly found himself flung back into the corner!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:41 am
Kana let out a roar, before yelling out "SAMOAAAAAAA!" while running at Luis, looking to crush his body between his hip and the turnbuckle!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:30 am
The High Octane's eyes widened as the large man shouted out, and immediately slipped out of the way when Kana rushed forward. "NO-MOAAA!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:31 pm
Kana hit the corner back first, stumbling forward to the center of the ring.  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:35 pm
Pushing off the ropes, Luis rushed and leaped at Kana from to attempt to plant him in the center of the ring with a bulldog!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:34 pm
Kana was sent forehead first into the mat.....and immediately pushed himself to his feet! The Samoan hard head paying dividends as he's capable of shaking off the effects of the bulldog, slapping his head multiple times, yelling as he beckoned Luis to bring it!

Fiscal Rèspoñsíblé: That's not going to work amigo! It's gonna cost you if you continue to try that!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:56 am
The High Octane's eyes widened after getting back to his feet, only to see the Samoan stood right up after being slammed into the canvas. "Oh, what the ********?! Fine, you want some?! Try this!" Luis suddenly leaped up looking to clock Kana in the side of the head with a enzuigiri!

The Atomic Monster watched Fiscal, silently staring menacingly at the man from across the ring.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:10 pm
Kana continued yelling, until he gets shut up by the kick landing right behind his ear! Samoa stumbling around, barely able to stay on his feet!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:28 am
Bouncing back to his feet, Luis would immediately try ro follow-up his attack with a drop kick after seeing Kana still standing!

Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff