Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:20 pm

User Image

Diomedes Erasmo Malik

"The world will provide you with many evils, it is up to you whether or not you will let it change you."

I am a Vampire

xxxxxxALIASxοΉ—x
xxxAxxxxxβ–ˆ I am far too famous for an alias to work.
xxxxxLAGExοΉ—x
xxxxixxxxβ–ˆ I am a young 87 years
xxxxxiGENDERxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxiβ–ˆ I have a sausage and eggs between my legs.
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxοΉ—x
xxxnxxxxxβ–ˆ I am 6'1" and 200 lbs.
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ I do enjoy a good sausage.
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ I am a CEO of a sweets conglomerate and a model.

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ I can be a playful type of man that will tend to help try and make an awkward situation better. I am the type of man that doesn't like others to be on their own and will usually try to include every person. I am very empathetic and read people well, making sure to be compassionate and relate to their situation so I can help them better. My mother always said that she believed the reason I have the ability to understand another's pain, is because of my father's abuse. All-in-all, I am your typically kind and helpful man that people tend to like, or at least I try to be.

But I can also be reserved but still respectful. I am all business and conduct myself accordingly. I do this for my mother, never for my father. I am the face of her company, so I need to keep a certain type of appearance to make sure I do not sully the company name. Plus, there are times when I just cannot keep up a bubbly and happy act.

xxxxxxA TYPICAL DAYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ A typical day for me would either be having lunch with my mom and uncle, working in the office, doing a photo shoot or talking to my manager/assistant about my schedule.
xxxxxxSPECIAL ABILITIESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Vampire Physiology
xxxxxxLIKESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Sweets
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Anything melon flavored
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Floral smells
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Music
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Fashion
xxxxxxDISLIKESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ The word, "f*****t".
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Distasteful comments
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ My father
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Paparazzi or reporters
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Abuse of any kind

xxxxxxHISTORYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ I wasn't always the son of rich conglomerates, and was the son of a humbled baker and his wife that lived in the middle class like anyone else. My father was a kind man that people just generally liked, who sold sweets that he made specially in our old worn down home. Growing up, I had a normal life. But slowly, father's chain grew bigger, and bigger. So much so, that father didn't even have to bake anymore and had thousands of workers and machines to do that for him. The more that he became rich, the less I saw of the humble baker. When I turned 10, mother and father divorced and father took custody of me.

It was around this time that father began to hit me out of the view of the public, claiming that I was unkempt and looked like some street kid that was not behaved. They had an appearance to keep up, and he wasn't going to have some commoner for a son, it made him look bad. I was not allowed to see my mother much either, who was still living in our old humble home we started in. My father always said that mother didn't appreciate the life that he made for her, so she was let go. Like she was one of his workers and not his lover of over 10 years, his childhood sweetheart that threw away everything she had for him and his dreams.

I hid my true self(personality and sexuality) from my father, and my father's lashings from mother. My father would either shun me or beat me to death for it and I knew that mother would fight to get custody of me if she found out that he was hitting me. My father would just bury her more. Hurt her more with his shiny new wife and fancy home. My father sometimes made me want to become a monster. When there were days that I could barely walk after one of his beatings, I would lie in bed and dream of setting everything ablaze with father and his b***h of a wife, and her ugly children from all different dads inside. I wished for them to just die horrible deaths for each time my father hit me. Each time my father hit my mother, and each time his ugly wife with her b*****d children laughed at him when father kicked me on the ground. I wanted them to all go to hell. But each time I was on the verge of losing myself, I remembered my mother's face smiling at me as she pet my hair ever so gently. She is always my side of reason, and when I feel like I might be taken by darkness, she is my light.

xxxxxxAPPEARANCExοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ I have scars along my arms and back that I had gotten from lashings my father gave me as a child.

Faceclaim: Kitakado Tomohisa from B-project

xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Hitori Omou  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Location: Place> room | Status: Taken by Ayakashi | Preference: Males | Title: Owner of Malik Bloody Sweets | Mood: Mood start--Mood shift | This is me: | OOC:

text. text text. text text. text text. text text. text text. text text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text."text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text."

text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text. "text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text." text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.

"text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text." text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.
"text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text."

User Image

Layout:
[align=left][img]https://i.imgur.com/xsR48Ap.png[/img][/align][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/olXHekR.png[/imgleft]
[align=center][size=9][color=lightsteelblue][b]Location:[/b] Place> room | [b]Status:[/b] Taken by Ayakashi | [b]Preference:[/b] Males | [b]Title:[/b] Owner of Malik Bloody Sweets | [b]Mood:[/b] Mood start--Mood shift | [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25273231&page=last]This is me:[/url] | [b]OOC:[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[size=10][color=silver]text. text text. text text. text text. text text. text text. text text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.[color=skyblue]"text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text."[/color]

text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text. [color=skyblue]"text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text."[/color] text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.

[color=skyblue]"text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text."[/color] text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.[/color][color=skyblue]"text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text.text. text text."[/color][color=silver][/color] [color=skyblue][/color]

[/size]

Timeskip:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8wiLbo4.png[/img][/align]

tiny14xx2
Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:21 pm
Relationship Key:

Love
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are not acquainted
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are known, but we have not met
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I have acknowledged you
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are not a complete waste of time
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are a decent person
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I enjoy your company
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I like you as a person
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I might have feelings for you
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are dating
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are in love
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are family
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ Deceased

Attraction
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I am not attracted, I am sorry
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are not horrible looking
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are only a small bit attractive
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are rather average
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are not bad
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You look nice
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You have my attention
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ And now I am speaking to you
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I am definitely attracted
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I can't look away
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You have to be mine/I have to be yours

Friendship
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are not friends
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We know of each other
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We have spoken
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are aquainted
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We talk from time-to-time
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are office friends
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I like talking to you
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are my friend
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are my closest friend
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are my lover
β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are my family

code:
[b]Love [/b]
[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color]We are not acquainted
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are known, but we have not met
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color][/color] I have acknowledged you
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color][/color] You are not a complete waste of time
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are a decent person
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I enjoy your company
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I like you as a person
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I [b]might[/b] have feelings for you
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We are dating
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡[/color][/color] We are in love
[color=#C3E4ED]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] We are family
[color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color]Deceased

[b]Attraction[/b]
[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] I am not attracted, I am sorry
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are not horrible looking
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are only a small bit attractive
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are rather average
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are not bad
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You look nice
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You have my attention
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] And now I am speaking to you
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I am definitely attracted
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡[/color][/color] I can't look away
[color=deepskyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] You have to be mine/I have to be yours
[color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color]Deceased

[b]Friendship [/b]
[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color] We are not friends
[color=steelblue]β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We know of each other
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We have spoken
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We are aquainted
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We talk from time-to-time
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We are office friends
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I like talking to you
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are my friend
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are my closest friend
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡[/color][/color] You are my lover
[color=steelblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] You are my family
[color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color]Deceased[/color]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:48 am
User Image

User Image

----------------- "Connections are everything. We cannot get to where we are without making strong ties with others."

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Note: The majority of the relationships can be developed via rp in the discord chat and were declared cannon to the main story.

User Image
❀ Andromeda Malik - βž₯ Status - My Mother
---------
Ranking:
------- Love----- β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
------- Attraction-β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
------ Friendship-β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
Thoughts: "My mother was my rock throughout all of my abuse from my father. I couldn't be the person I am today without her."
Dislikes: "She gossips a lot....like A LOT."
Would I drink their blood?: "No, never. I couldn't do that to her."

User Image
❀ Chronus Malik - βž₯ Status - My mother's husband/Uncle
---------
Ranking:
------- Friendship-β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
Thoughts: "My uncle made every happiness and luxury my mother and I have no completely possible. I owe him my every being for what he does for my mother everyday."
Likes: "I appreciate and love his kindness, determination, loyalty to those that are his true family, and his playful personality."
Dislikes: "He was born into a family that doesn't support him, but that isn't his fault. His brother is a d**k."
Would I drink their blood?: "No, never. I couldn't betray him."

User Image
❀ Alexandre - βž₯ Status - My Chef
---------
Ranking:
Thoughts: "He is my cook who I speak to in a friendly manner from time-to-time."
Likes: "He is nice, friendly, easy to joke with and doesn't get offended easily."
Dislikes: "He also gossips too much and he nosy. He can tend to talk too much or too fast after I already asked him to slow down."
Would I drink their blood?: "No, no telling where he has been."

User Image
❀ Jason Brooks/Ayakashi(Only called that in private) - βž₯ Status - We are dating
---------
Ranking:
Thoughts: "It is strange how much of a turn things have taken...how much has developed in such a short time."
Likes: "I like when he is playful, his other form is stunning, I love his need for water, that he sees something in my body that I can't see myself, that he is tough, when he is rough, when he bites, the way he touches me, his voice, and that growling sound he makes while we...never mind..."
Dislikes: "Even now, I am still at a loss for what to say to him most days. We still argue, and he doesn't always tell me what he is thinking."
Would I drink their blood?: "I have fed from his flesh several times and I find myself addicted to the taste. but with my greed came consequences that I will answer to if I can't find a solution."

User Image
❀ s**t #1/Markus Malik - βž₯ Status - Father who is dead to me
---------
Ranking:
------- Love-β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
Thoughts: "I have too much to say about him."
Dislikes: "Everything."
Would I drink their blood?: "No, never. He is s**t and would probably taste that way."

User Image
❀ s**t#2/Akaasha Malik - βž₯ Status - Stepmother
---------
Ranking:
------- Love-
------- Attraction-
------- Friendship-

Thoughts: "I have no clean words for how much I dislike this person."
Dislikes: "I hate everything about her."
Would I drink their blood?: "See my father's. The answer is no."